Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
Andrew717

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:21:52 PM

Why is it only panda that is down on cryptorush?  Doge is actually up higher than cryptsy on crytorush.  I think everyone is bailing.  Thats the only explanation.

confused as to what you mean, cryptorush is now back and live and we have got around 200 btc volume there as we speak.

net hashrate would indicate that we are growing, very fast, soaring toward 5ghash with adaptive N is quite the achievement friend

What I am saying is that all the other BTC pairs came back at the same time as PANDA, and THOSE currencies are not down 30% like PANDA so the fact that crytorush "just came back up" is not a good excuse as to why the price is down 30%.   
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Why is it only panda that is down on cryptorush?  Doge is actually up higher than cryptsy on crytorush.  I think everyone is bailing.  Thats the only explanation.

confused as to what you mean, cryptorush is now back and live and we have got around 200 btc volume there as we speak.

net hashrate would indicate that we are growing, very fast, soaring toward 5ghash with adaptive N is quite the achievement friend

What I am saying is that all the other BTC pairs came back at the same time as PANDA, and THOSE currencies are not down 30% like PANDA so the fact that crytorush "just came back up" is not a good excuse as to why the price is down 30%.   

1. those btc pairs had no where near the volume panda had on cryptorush - it is the biggest volume coin on that exchange
2. check the other exchanges like mintpal etc (and others on OP) to see teh volume there before you start screaming your head over nothing
3. im sure its to be expected that whilst the major exchange out of what we have available to us goes offline, people will temporarily put their funds in other exchanges

Smiley

sev
Andrew717

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:30:26 PM

1. those btc pairs had no where near the volume panda had on cryptorush - it is the biggest volume coin on that exchange
2. check the other exchanges like mintpal etc (and others on OP) to see teh volume there before you start screaming your head over nothing
3. im sure its to be expected that whilst the major exchange out of what we have available to us goes offline, people will temporarily put their funds in other exchanges

Smiley

sev

Increased liquidity= reduced volatility. The opposite should have been in effect.  The coins with NO volume should've been way off and panda should've been stable because of the increased liquidity.

If a crashing exchange is your only excuse for the lower price, then how come the price is not higher at mintpal?  They never went down.  Just admit it...people are dumping.
splinterize

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:31:02 PM

Cryptorush went down, people panicked and sold, price went down. It happens.

Net hashrate is almost at 5 ghash/s now, and it was at 1.8 24 hours ago.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:32:11 PM

Smiley

sev

Increased liquidity= reduced volatility. The opposite should have been in effect.  The coins with NO volume should've been way off and panda should've been stable because of the increased liquidity.

If a crashing exchange is your only excuse for the lower price, then how come the price is not higher at mintpal?  They never went down.  Just admit it...people are dumping.

lol, i have no idea what other people are doing with their coins, the net hashrate indicates a large growth as we soar toward 5ghash and your complaining that our coin, which is not even 3 days old, which launched at 25 satoshi is now at over 70 satoshi but is not good enough for you to mine because it has been high as 10x ..

what do you want me to say exactly? :/
suchnoob

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:32:15 PM

Why is it only panda that is down on cryptorush?  Doge is actually up higher than cryptsy on crytorush.  I think everyone is bailing.  Thats the only explanation.

Cryptorush went down, people panicked and sold, price went down. It happens.

Net hashrate is almost at 5 ghash/s now, and it was at 1.8 24 hours ago.

That's 10gh for normal scrypt.   Wink
splinterize

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:32:28 PM

Why is it only panda that is down on cryptorush?  Doge is actually up higher than cryptsy on crytorush.  I think everyone is bailing.  Thats the only explanation.

Smiley

sev

Increased liquidity= reduced volatility. The opposite should have been in effect.  The coins with NO volume should've been way off and panda should've been stable because of the increased liquidity.

If a crashing exchange is your only excuse for the lower price, then how come the price is not higher at mintpal?  They never went down.  Just admit it...people are dumping.

You're embarassing yourself now, go read a bit about economics and the stock market then come back, because you clearly are making things ups.

Just a FYI, the bitcoin crashed really hard because of a small vulnerability that was quickly fixed was found. Anything can happen.
danetti

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

Calm down lol
First few days are always volatile, it was fluctuating between 70-100 before cryptorush went down
At current difficulty, it still gives a pretty good amount of coins per day. Its profitable so some people will sell at that price
Once difficulty increases sufficiently, prices will follow (hopefully)
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:33:25 PM

Smiley

sev

You're embarassing yourself now, go read a bit about economics and the stock market then come back, because you clearly are making things ups.

+1 its just one of those very unique situations where you are screwed no matter what you say because the guy already has infinite wisdom as to what the market and coin is doing. Damned if u do and damned if udont answer ;/
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:34:45 PM

so much for making this coin vert and people hashing at 141,000 Kh/s and going up.  Im done not wasting my energy on this a few will make profit at the top.. The story repeats itself
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:35:33 PM

Smiley

sev

Admit what? Feel free to dump and go mining else where if you like. Before you do that let me know so I can buy some cheap coins  Grin

noname_

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:36:43 PM

What pools do you guys use ?
What is the best pool right now?
splinterize

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:41:34 PM

What pools do you guys use ?
What is the best pool right now?

Nitro is working fine for me.
danny-rr

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

in most cases when there are payment issues, people freak out. 99% of the times they are right;

But that doesn't mean the payment issues are as bad as people make out though. It will be fixed very soon according to the Admin on the IRC and since it was temporarily fixed earlier it is probably not too far away. Smiley

No coins are lost in this.  I'm looking at this right now and payouts should flow with the proper requested values.  Give me one moment, I'm working with one person regarding this right now and trying to trace down the issue.  I think once his problem is traced down everyone else will be fixed too.  Please be patient but understand I'm working on this right now.

Rest assured everything will be fixed, after all, it's dedicatedpool Smiley

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png

*** UPDATE ON PAYMENT ISSUES ***

They are now fixed.

The problem was due to us setting the confirms from 120 to 50 last night on block confirms.

The problem is, we use custom code and in the code we hadn't put the 120 down to 50 as well.  This means that the payment cron was judging your payouts based on 120 confirms for blocks, so in it's eyes, blocks were still unconfirmed.  The website was judging blocks on 50 confirms, so in it's eyes, you had more confirmed coins than the payout cron thought you had.

Took a bit to track down, but it's fixed now - confirmed by all members.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png
Thank you!! Confirm it is fixed now

@dedicated: did this cause so many miners to stops and unable to restart automatically also?
poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:50:27 PM

Calm down lol
First few days are always volatile, it was fluctuating between 70-100 before cryptorush went down
At current difficulty, it still gives a pretty good amount of coins per day. Its profitable so some people will sell at that price
Once difficulty increases sufficiently, prices will follow (hopefully)

difficulty increase?  I will bail first Smiley

why would I mine a coin that's artificially propped by 1 person?  I will eat his BTC.  Thank you though!
mctaino

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 03:54:23 PM

Sorry guys but this is clearly a scam to get a few at the top rich, I don't want to badmouth but is the truth.  I like the coin logo, I think the coin will have huge potential but the truth is you are all little ants working to make mama ant rich.. Little ants will eventually die and get crushed and mama ant will disappear with all the $$$$..

ps little ants will make some don't get me wrong but don't think it will ever get to high BTC levels.... This is a game of Volume and many won't have it
Pandafund

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

I am from the #pandacoin irc and was told to offer my service here.

Due to the confusion of the Launch we decided to offer anyone who mined PND instead of Panda an exchange!
I'll trade you 1000 for 10!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:06:14 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 04:26:59 PM by XbladeX

Sorry guys but this is clearly a scam to get a few at the top rich, I don't want to badmouth but is the truth.  I like the coin logo, I think the coin will have huge potential but the truth is you are all little ants working to make mama ant rich.. Little ants will eventually die and get crushed and mama ant will disappear with all the $$$$..

ps little ants will make some don't get me wrong but don't think it will ever get to high BTC levels.... This is a game of Volume and many won't have it

We need some time to see what will happened.
You see guys with 100khs but here aren't some many of them lite litecoin farming ASICs.
In middle coin one guy have 1Ghs Cheesy and here we cry when we see 100k.
If you don't like mining wars,farms and get tired go buy NXT.
Do you were so naive that Vercoin was't farmed by those farms.

Bedore complain about PADA farms look at LTC (wemineltc.com -pool) Asics heaven:)
Compare it our mining structure.
Do you see difference?

One LTC pool example:
Rank   User Name           KH/s       LTC/Day (est)
1   UserID 115115   482,886    180.550
2   UserID 21302   418,981    156.656
3   UserID 107637   239,958    89.720
4   UserID 97072   231,463    86.544
5   UserID 149908   204,130    76.324
6   UserID 100646   182,897    68.385
7   UserID 110612   159,275    59.553
8   UserID 28113   149,059    55.733
9   Dishis 137,151    51.281
10   UserID 74330   117,934    44.095
11   UserID 28945   108,128    40.429
12   UserID 58535   97,302    36.381
13   UserID 123451   89,399    33.426
14   mrsmith           84,596    31.630
15     ltcabsorber         80,109            29.953

Now biggest pool with panda top 15:
Rank           User Name          Khs                  
1      tmbpool            143,477
2      anonymous           31,814   
3      pandium           30,249   
4      anonymous           23,297   
5      anonymous           22,667   
6      fengbao815           21,890   
7      Blazedout419   21,682   
8      anonymous           21,429   
9      anonymous           19,033   
10      water                   18,365   
11      llamabucket    16,811   
12      anonymous          15,770   
13      anonymous          15,764   
14      anonymous      13,855   
15      habana          12,705   

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
SnakeEater

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

Every business there is potential scam.  Learn how to deal with it.  The technology behind is useful to improve with experiment and deal with all problems and improve.  Remember that the crypto is still in experimental with version upgrade constantly and even possible forked out clones and modified version with different parameters.  Real hackers don't make loudspeakers and tell the whole world, BTC is hacked!

When all the scrypt copy/clone out from LTC, it actually lend credits to LTC.  BitCoin also have tonnes of clones.

When VERTCOIN is out, only one scrypt-vert Panda coin out is too little.  The market is big enough to digest more clones and more ideas.
mctaino

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:29:16 PM

We need some time to see what will happened.
You see guys with 100khs but here aren't some many of them lite litecoin farming ASICs.
In middle coin one guy have 1Ghs Cheesy and here we cry when we see 100k.
If you don't like mining wars,farms and get tired go buy NXT.
Do you were so naive that Vercoin was't farmed by those farms.

Bedore complain about PADA farms look at LTC (wemineltc.com -pool) Asics heaven:)
Compare it our mining structure.
Do you see difference?

One LTC pool example:
Rank   User Name           KH/s       LTC/Day (est)
1   UserID 115115   482,886    180.550
2   UserID 21302   418,981    156.656
3   UserID 107637   239,958    89.720
4   UserID 97072   231,463    86.544
5   UserID 149908   204,130    76.324
6   UserID 100646   182,897    68.385
7   UserID 110612   159,275    59.553
8   UserID 28113   149,059    55.733
9   Dishis 137,151    51.281
10   UserID 74330   117,934    44.095
11   UserID 28945   108,128    40.429
12   UserID 58535   97,302    36.381
13   UserID 123451   89,399    33.426
14   mrsmith           84,596    31.630
15     ltcabsorber         80,109            29.953

Now biggest pool with panda top 15:
Rank           User Name          Khs                  
1      tmbpool            143,477
2      anonymous           31,814   
3      pandium           30,249   
4      anonymous           23,297   
5      anonymous           22,667   
6      fengbao815           21,890   
7      Blazedout419   21,682   
8      anonymous           21,429   
9      anonymous           19,033   
10      water                   18,365   
11      llamabucket    16,811   
12      anonymous          15,770   
13      anonymous          15,764   
14      anonymous      13,855   
15      habana          12,705   

Again the whole entire point of vert was to eliminate the 143,477 hashes, witch means is just a matter of time were panda will have the farms.  The whole entire point of vert makes no sense then
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: