Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:15:42 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 03:27:06 AM by nosf009

Wolong just unloaded another 50 million panda on you suckers...take a look

http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/PtywoEeu9B1R1j8mu5XggcmsA7MWfheNsM

you seem to have a grudge against this whole thing and furthermore you have no proof for your allegation.
the price is stable above 70 satoshis as promised by him (i think he said 65) and maybe he uses it for a giveaway or bounty also he revealed this address himself as a gesture of trust.

+1 .. Look at the markets,  does it look like 50 mil is being dumped anywhere? No

Likelyhood .. Paying IPO investments to people

Sev

50 million panda is 35 bitcoins, so yes...I do see 50 million being dumped.  Not all at once...its being gently massaged into your buying.
Do your math first.

Imagine you got 50M, go dump them, let's see if you'll get more than 5BTC now.

Look, guys, things are simple in life.
You have this coin here, 3-4 days old now. And you have this mysterious guy "Wolong" who's like, urban legend guy, all suck ups would love to be him, mothers would give their daughters to him, army needs people like that, etc. You can add up anything you like, I'm being just a slightly sarcastic, but we can safely assume that he's for sure some kind of folk hero around here, overly heavily mentioned, challenged or accused by people.

So, OK - new coin, obviously it's state of the art technology, all major improvements that have been made in course of last several months are added, all things seem smooth so far.
Then, you have that pre-mine thing. 3%, of which there was 2.5% intended for the IPO.
And then you have only thing I actually do object - releasing wallet 5 fucking minutes earlier. I just had to mention that, if we're to panic here about stupid shit, why don't you actually do it about that?

Let's now underline and get to the bottom;

a) It's real life, so when you DO play with cryptos, try to use some brain and simple social skills.
If you choose to believe in things, cool. If you choose not to; cool. Mostly, nobody even cares. In any case, choosing not to believe and bitching around boards does no good to anyone.

b) Is coin good?
Well, KGW + Adaptive N-Factor. Having both, PandaCoin tries to show that it's here to stay. As somewhat third generation coin, right?
I have no clue how to call it, but simply said - better than most, when talking from pure technical side. That would give this coin a reasonable plus.

c) Is 3% pre-mine risky? Sure, for couple of reasons, but not the obvious ones; actually they are pretty obvious but I have no clue why now and then someone flies in and says shit.
I'd call people stupid but I don't think THAT's the issue here. Still, seems like those who we won't call stupid, take some people as stupid with no problem.
Let's say, if our folk hero is half a guy everyone seems to take him for, can we imagine for a second that then probably guy is not an idiot?
So, there's 2 bags of pre-mine: 500 mil (development team and who knows what) and 2.500 mil for IPO.
Let's also imagine that someone who presumably has money, lots of it, won't go and risk his/her name for like a 35 BTC steal, can we?
Sure, you can DRIP it, but at this early stage, it's nearly impossible task unless you wanna destabilize coin.
And why in hell would anyone with half brain cash in and risk name at 1MIL coin cap? And 70 satoshi price? And not like, with 50M cap and maybe 400 satoshi?

Seriously, guys, you make me sad. With that kind of brain power, sad future.

d) So what to panic about?
Simple - that 2.500 mil coins who are in hands of IPO guys. THOSE are the weak parts of chain, as they have anonimity, less to loose if dump goes bad (price crush), so, think hard before you actually conclude that for some reason half a billion coins or even 50MIL at this stage are problem. Especially IF the coin author wishes to remain the folk hero he is and tries to preserve his status by merely honoring deals he made with them for 6 month period. Or miners you affect with that panic FUD bitching. Also, big miner dumpers, but they should be less effective as network hash goes up, and as soon as market cap becomes bigger over time.

Anyway, for a half-brain person, reading any FUD bitching should pose only for a laugh. Shame it's simply organised by other parties to affect coin development, shake up people, nothing more.
Things will be fine, and if services grow over time, if network hash grows - things will go well. In about 6 months from now, not even those 3 billion will be of significant matter.

I'm not basically saying that dumps won't happen, but to dump now at this point would be pretty much idiotic, right?
Sure, we saw people do it on these boards for far less, but even if our folk hero is a scammer, probably he's on a higher level, so few btc don't mean shit.
All things you're afraid of would in that case happen few weeks or months from now.

Actually, by seeing that you can mine 2.5 mil *other* panda a day with as much as 1.200kh/s, I'd say that these *attacks* are merely tries of pulling over some miners there to avoid death of *other panda* coin.
As, it seems that by so low diff, things could go way worse than 70 satoshi for *other* coin. Ironic, if you think about it really.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
GameofDeception

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:49:22 AM

Sometimes people do not bother to read the IPO. I should only own 1.5Billion coins and 500mil to be disperse to other activities and promotion. The IPO 1Billion doge and dev holdings of 500mil, have I sold a single pandacoin of mine?

Go ahead and spread FUD, just shows how stupid you are
Andrew717

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:55:35 AM

Let's also imagine that someone who presumably has money, lots of it, won't go and risk his/her name for like a 35 BTC steal, can we?

You made a very interesting point but it was on an assumption...that he has lots of money.  Does he really?  He was PAID 10 bitcoins by the dogecoin community to write a book about market manipulation.  Then when asked where the book was, he claimed he was only going to let people who he thinks deserved to read it have it.  So basically he stole 10 bitcoins from people.  If he is so rich...why take a few bitcoins from people and not deliver on what you said you would.  If he was so rich, why did he raise 250 bitcoins from people when he started this coin?  Why didn't he just use his own money?  Why did he NEED investors?   He needed them to give him 250 bitcoins ($150,000) thats all.   Wolong is cashing out.  He got 250 bitcoins and now he is getting another 35 per day selling into whoever is buying.  He should have liquidated his whole inventory in the next 30 days at this rate.  Just keep an eye on his wallet.
Andrew717

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:58:18 AM

Sometimes people do not bother to read the IPO. I should only own 1.5Billion coins and 500mil to be disperse to other activities and promotion. The IPO 1Billion doge and dev holdings of 500mil, have I sold a single pandacoin of mine?

Go ahead and spread FUD, just shows how stupid you are

Interesting name.   I wonder why you picked it.  (Opps!  Probably forgot you were logged into that account name)
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:59:01 AM

.   Wolong is cashing out.  He got 250 bitcoins and now he is getting another 35 per day selling into whoever is buying.  He should have liquidated his whole inventory in the next 30 days at this rate.  Just keep an eye on his wallet.

geezus, and that ISNT one hell of an assumption? I mean cmon dude, hes just stated a post or two above here that hes holding, the wallet is public.
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:00:47 AM

You made a very interesting point but it was on an assumption...that he has lots of money.  Does he really?  He was PAID 10 bitcoins by the dogecoin community to write a book about market manipulation.  Then when asked where the book was, he claimed he was only going to let people who he thinks deserved to read it have it.  So basically he stole 10 bitcoins from people.  If he is so rich...why take a few bitcoins from people and not deliver on what you said you would.  If he was so rich, why did he raise 250 bitcoins from people when he started this coin?  Why didn't he just use his own money?  Why did he NEED investors?   He needed them to give him 250 bitcoins ($150,000) thats all.   Wolong is cashing out.  He got 250 bitcoins and now he is getting another 35 per day selling into whoever is buying.  He should have liquidated his whole inventory in the next 30 days at this rate.  Just keep an eye on his wallet.
oh yea and in 3 months when the price is 5 times wolong would be like "woops i should have just stayed in my own coin, damn, oh well"
your rediculous
dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:01:24 AM

.   Wolong is cashing out.  He got 250 bitcoins and now he is getting another 35 per day selling into whoever is buying.  He should have liquidated his whole inventory in the next 30 days at this rate.  Just keep an eye on his wallet.

geezus, and that ISNT one hell of an assumption? I mean cmon dude, hes just stated a post or two above here that hes holding, the wallet is public.

SO WHERE DID THAT 50.000.000 COINS GO?
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:02:35 AM

SO WHERE DID THAT 50.000.000 COINS GO?

1. why would i know?
2. just because he hasn't answered means hes pumped?
3. ask him yourself, hes obviously keeping an eye on the thread here Smiley
GameofDeception

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:03:00 AM

that 50million is IPO dude, read first page on how many coins should go to IPO. ffs

You made a very interesting point but it was on an assumption...that he has lots of money.  Does he really?  He was PAID 10 bitcoins by the dogecoin community to write a book about market manipulation.  Then when asked where the book was, he claimed he was only going to let people who he thinks deserved to read it have it.  So basically he stole 10 bitcoins from people.  If he is so rich...why take a few bitcoins from people and not deliver on what you said you would.  If he was so rich, why did he raise 250 bitcoins from people when he started this coin?  Why didn't he just use his own money?  Why did he NEED investors?   He needed them to give him 250 bitcoins ($150,000) thats all.   Wolong is cashing out.  He got 250 bitcoins and now he is getting another 35 per day selling into whoever is buying.  He should have liquidated his whole inventory in the next 30 days at this rate.  Just keep an eye on his wallet.

Correction on that, paid by people who trusted and believe me, NOT YOU. I have the rights to change it to only people who paid.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:03:55 AM

that 50million is IPO dude, read first page on how many coins should go to IPO. ffs

Which is what we have been telling you guys from LAUNCH.

To all of you guys who want to keep saying 'scam' or 'omg wolong is dumping' please just re-read this comment each time :|

we keep giving you the same answer but your not listening and its getting incredibly frustrating having to answer the same stupid questions because you cant be bothered to read the main thread.

dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:10:57 AM

To all of you guys who want to keep saying 'scam' or 'omg wolong is dumping' please just re-read this comment each time :|

we keep giving you the same answer but your not listening and its getting incredibly frustrating having to answer the same stupid questions because you cant be bothered to read the main thread.

you mad son? Roll Eyes
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:11:34 AM

you mad son? Roll Eyes

not mad, tired of answering the same questions from people who are so quick to make accusations that have absolutely no baring to reality :/
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:19:59 AM

you mad son? Roll Eyes

not mad, tired of answering the same questions from people who are so quick to make accusations that have absolutely no baring to reality :/

Yeah u mad. Scammers these day.
SCAM
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:21:52 AM

you mad son? Roll Eyes

SCAM

thank you for your intelligent contribution
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:23:35 AM

you mad son? Roll Eyes

SCAM
Life would not be funny without people like you, stupid post Cheesy

Molly Machine

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:27:06 AM

Wow: https://twitter.com/ThePandaCoin/status/435266353373523969
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:28:57 AM

https://www.pandapool.info
works fine

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Molly Machine

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:33:51 AM

That's PND

not us---> PANDA(2)

https://i.imgur.com/B9xXkvS.jpg
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:34:29 AM

+1 for Terminator Panda.
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:47:05 AM

I`ll buy PANDA within 48hours under 20sat

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: