Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
loltrunken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:58:48 PM

Hello everyone.

Just saw this post by wolong on is twitter:

https://twitter.com/GameOfDeception/status/435798224696131585

I mean... this guys its not in cryptos for what it represents for all of us. He's just a sick psychopath.

FUCK YOU WOLONG!

EDIT: ideas cannot be killed
Except he's not killing it because DOGE is here to stay. He thinks he can manipulate the market but he can't. Taking Wolong out of the equation, I still have high hopes for this coin. Same for VTC.
It's true that wolong cant destroy DOGE because the community is too strong. But he bought in DOGE just to screw people later by dumping for profit (now he even claims he destroyed DOGE... which is pathetic). Later he scammed people into buying vertcoin and unobtanium, then dumping those for profit too. Obviously you are aware of that. But still, you dont understand that he will do the same thing over and over again? He will screw you and everyone mining this coin too because that is what he does. Pumping the price, then dumping it.

It's sad to see how easy it is for wolong to play his games with you people. Really, just dont fall for his crap. Bloody fools.

DOGE: DSKSJuRComqsdRyRwC7N8KKZzo8xzZMhgR
BTC: 11xmkD6kkqTFh9LMcPHKh8DnKfCLb6PkG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edrt_

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:00:57 PM

lmao

Dont invest. Just mine and take your profit for how long it takes.

if this would be the strategy of everybody you won't have buyers..

And? Should we arrive to that point, the party will be over and we'll move on to another coin. Those who bought till that point..., well, they will be left alone. So? They are after a quick buck, and I won't shed a single tear if they lose their investments. This coin is yet another example of a zero-sum game. I don't know yet if I'll be winning (that much) but I won't definitely be losing.
organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:04:24 PM

so much hate.

organizer

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:08:28 PM

Cryptos already have bad reputation by conservative media and people who dont know more. Cryptos are called money for criminals, ponzi, scam in the outside world and infantile sociopaths like wolong just proves the naysayers right. States are banning or planning to ban cryptomarkets, and this harms us all!

So you think supporting a coin that copies the logo, name, etc. after launch and then going into another coin's thread and trying to scam miners into mining your coin is helping reputations? A joke. You might not like the coin or who is behind it, but you are supporting another coin that is willingly scamming innocent miners. It's so fucking hypocritical that you don't see it. You all really should have launched Bamboo coin or an anti-wolong coin (ala anti-keiser coin), copied the code and had a real coin war but you opted to go the childish route and therefor whether this guy wolong is some bad dude, you aren't making any case with anyone because you guys are acting so scammy and then you have the nerve to talk about crypto's reputation?

berlusca

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:14:46 PM

http://i.4cdn.org/biz/src/1392764670388.jpg
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:16:19 PM

Cryptos already have bad reputation by conservative media and people who dont know more. Cryptos are called money for criminals, ponzi, scam in the outside world and infantile sociopaths like wolong just proves the naysayers right. States are banning or planning to ban cryptomarkets, and this harms us all!

So you think supporting a coin that copies the logo, name, etc. after launch and then going into another coin's thread and trying to scam miners into mining your coin is helping reputations? A joke. You might not like the coin or who is behind it, but you are supporting another coin that is willingly scamming innocent miners. It's so fucking hypocritical that you don't see it. You all really should have launched Bamboo coin or an anti-wolong coin (ala anti-keiser coin), copied the code and had a real coin war but you opted to go the childish route and therefor whether this guy wolong is some bad dude, you aren't making any case with anyone because you guys are acting so scammy and then you have the nerve to talk about crypto's reputation?

+1
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:21:29 PM

Hello everyone.

I mean... this guys its not in cryptos for what it represents for all of us. He's just a sick psychopath.

FUCK YOU WOLONG!

Except he's not killing it because DOGE is here to stay. He thinks he can manipulate the market but he can't. Taking Wolong out of the equation, I still have high hopes for this coin. Same for VTC.
It's true that wolong cant destroy DOGE because the community is too strong. But he bought in DOGE just to screw people later by dumping for profit (now he even claims he destroyed DOGE... which is pathetic). Later he scammed people into buying vertcoin and unobtanium, then dumping those for profit too. Obviously you are aware of that. But still, you dont understand that he will do the same thing over and over again? He will screw you and everyone mining this coin too because that is what he does. Pumping the price, then dumping it.

It's sad to see how easy it is for wolong to play his games with you people. Really, just dont fall for his crap. Bloody fools.

This wolong goof had nothing to do with vertcoin. Except stealing the concept and vertminer
Andrew717

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:26:01 PM

Lets be honest here...the only reason people are wanting to get into Panda is pure profit.  The fact that they want to buy and sell to the greater fool later.  Its not about building a brand here.  Its not about some coin that is going to make a difference in the world like bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin.   This coin is simply to separate the most money from the most amount of people by the least amount of people.  We at PND are here to fuck with that.  The less money you can separate from people the better.    Why don't you guys just invest in a non-scam coin like bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin?  You can expect them to double about every 3 months (give or take).  Is 100% returns in 3 months not enough for you?   Greedy pigs always get slaughtered.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:34:14 PM

because you cant read doesnt mean im worming around anything little panda.

I don't know about the BTC as I am had no involvement in the IPO - You are directing this question at the wrong person - and did i receive any BTC before you ask.. NO... does it worry me.. NO - we all have a common objective here which is to see the coin succeed and in 4 days we have accomplished more than pretty much any other alt coin around .. have you ever seen so much momentum behind a launch?

Now i've given you an answer re the IPO PANDAS which were distributed your still trying to find a way to justify your words by saying 'what if what if' about various things.. Molly, Jacob and Wolong have all said this much, i don't doubt for one second they will be sticking to their guns, as wolong did about releasing public ledger.

Let me tell you, openly and honestly, I have pasted my wallet here before and for my efforts in helping the team and to get the coin out there I received 20mil from the devs for my ongoing assistance.

I don't understand why you are spending so much time trying to seemingly look for something that in reality just doesn't exist.. what do you want myself or any other team member to say.. 'yes, we are using these bitcoins we raised in the IPO to purchase WMD's' ..

if you are not mining panda, holding panda or interested in panda then why are you here? lol

So, and why didnt you tell that the first time when I asked? I asked where the transparency is and you wormed around. If you dont know that, then you are not the right adress of my question - yet you should ask it yourself, I mean after all you created this thread here and are suporting the coin heavily with your time and probably even with part of your earnings...

correct, i am supporting this coin and it is something I believe in, and I am very impressed with unobtanium which Is why i have given time to help in achieve more exposure to PANDA as well as firmly backing the team behind it, prior to this coin i had no real interaction with wolong

So, wolong has been known for aggressive attacks on markets, getting teams together on IRC and bid-ridding to manipulate price. Now he creates a coin, collects 250BTC and holds still more than half of the premine. What's that money for? Wolong is an aggressive child who thinks himself as the king of crypto market.

Lets be clear, wolong did not create the coin, Jacob, artis101 and other devs have spearheaded the development and creation of the coin and wolong partnered with us/them in order to create something more unique that would be attracted to those types of users.. what he does in IRC i have no idea, i cannot help you there im sorry.

And why I am here? I too said that already, its you who can not read - or doesnt want to. You are doing foul game here, ignoring half of what I said.
I am here because I believe in cryptos and their free and decentralized ideal. This coin is completely against it, as I explained already.
You trust someone who posts boldly on twitter, that he "kills" coins.

I think you need to decide what you are going to back here because the two are not mutually exclusive - yes wolong has involvement in the coin, but there is more to the coin that wolongs name being attached - and no disrespect to wolong, but with or without him, i would be involved in this coin. Its unfair of you to say we are doing 'foul game' with the coin as we have everyones best interest at heart in terms of creating a long-lasting community driven coin

Original: https://twitter.com/GameOfDeception/status/435798224696131585

Besides that this is total bullshit, Doge is far from being killed and all his manipulating attemts did nothing on the market because the volume of Dogecoin was too big for our little chinese friend. Still he declares war on other coins? You still believe in this guy, who calls himself "Game of deception"? This is not a scammer? You kidding me?

his actions are his own and he is responsible for himself.. i cannot talk about nor can i justify his actions in any way, im sorry, it has 0 to do with me as previously stated

You wanted evidence that wolong manipulates markets, here you have your evidence, served by "GOD" himself.

i never asked for evidence that wolong manipulates markets, i am aware that he has a certain amount of financial influence over other coins - what I asked for is proof that he is a scammer, because making accusation like that is just wrong without any firm evidence to back it up. You also have to remember that regardless of what his twitter says, its for you to buy-in to that belief as to whether or not he can trash a coin or not.. me personally.. i have no idea and i dont really care if he can or if he cant because it doesnt affect me given that i am not involved in mining or supporting those other coins currently other than DOGE which I am involved with on a community level

yeah, i do not pay much attention to what the media's take on a decentralized currency is as they are no doubt going to trash it.. i suggest you make and form your own opinions.. no offence. And lets not get in to the regulation discussion because its a whole can of worms we realy dont need to open

Now wolong comes out of some hole and declares war on several coins and you fucking trust him your EARNINGS? I can not describe how retarded that is... this coin is not a fair compeditor, it is an aggressive attempt to milk money out of a hype of altcoins and it's pulling the whole scene into dirt, everyone who supports these children. And that's why I am here. I want cryptos to survive, I want them to become an alternative for state controlled fiat money, I want fair competition, and proov, that this works with out centralized state controled economy. I want freedom. But with freedom comes responsibility for one's own actions. This kid here has none.

as stated above, with or without wolong, i would be involved in this coin. For me, its not a question of trust, i find the project exciting and i can see that with the right momentum we will have even more success than we currently do. Regardless of wolong, this coin is awesome

ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOVE
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:34:35 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 11:46:51 PM by XbladeX

Hello everyone.

FUCK YOU WOLONG!

This wolong goof had nothing to do with vertcoin. Except stealing the concept and vertminer

Wolong is silent buying Vertcoins for sure Cheesy...
I have remember in one of his twits he wrotre i am out of Doge for now Cheesy and in next 2 day doge hype from olympics brings Doge at 280atosi... plus btc38 +30% value.
Wolong claim to his success... yea sure Cheesy.
He killed Doge... 90% loss value ? no about 30...
but remember quark lost 50% value after btc38 Hype...
It is normal correction...killed...
such bullshit...
maybe he dumped BTC too ? Cheesy

Those action don't have to much with him...
I think he will pump Panda some day Smiley for sure.
Do you think there is only one whale around Cheesy haha...
The most impressive are quitet and hit from hinder position.
Doge had BBC news many followers community and more.
He just jumped to right train.
Doge brings more people from outside Crypto gang than other coin they have bought tons of Doges.
Those investors brings Doge so high good news, updates, Jamaica team most of those things are not related to him.
But kids will admire him.

PS:I like Panda coin concept and coin i am here from beginning but seriously mostly only for profit...
Anyway with all ups and downs i believe Doge have greater future in US/EU than Panda.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:42:02 PM

Can you please stop shitposting? I never ever scammed anyone into the wrong coin. Pandacoin3.0 is a "fuck you" towards wolong, who tried to rape the Dogemarket and who gains a load of sheeps behind himself. Its wolong who declared war, he attacked Dogecoin OPENLY from the very first start of his own coin, he stole the name of the first pandacoin and he continues to attack doge and other coins. The name and the logo shows an alternative to wolongs coin, who just copied the name of Panda1.0 (claiming that he had the right for this name, see the reference to wolong panda reserve) - I would not have called the coin this way but it had reasons. If wolong had created a bamboocoin or something, it would have gotten another name. But PND's name has the very reason that wolong already stole a coin's name (besides that P'n'D stands for pump and dump, another ironic reference to wolong). Why the fuck are you attacking me here for something other did and for some thing wolong fucking started? And stop telling things I never did! Those that spammed pnd pools here are just spammers and I am not supporting them.
iarsenaux

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

it's a game of deception. if you are aiming for quick buck, you're option is to mine and dump, will announcing that you are going to dump your coins going to help you to earn more? Cheesy
CtrlAltDefeat

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:45:40 PM

50k giveaway at 100mhash! We currently have 85mhash, which is x4.5 of 35 hours ago! We have 0% fees!

Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:57:47 PM

Jherek

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:09:27 AM

Too much to quote but I still have to answer because...

Sorry, but how fucking naive are you??

You support a coin, that's WHOLE premine is owned by a market manipulator and selfproclaimed coin-rapist! THATs why I asked where the damn BTC of the IPO went to. Is wolong still holding 200 or 250BTC? His "ledger" wallet is in YOUR damn posting, it shows a balance of 1.65 billion pandacoins and a shortage of 500 million coins (the wallet incoming is 2.5b not 3b, which would be 3%). And you are telling me, that you know nothing of this? You support that coin and have never been interested in these background details? Sorry, if I am not buying this...

And you claim to support the idea of the coin and "creating a long-lasting community driven coin", but let the coin be promoted by an asshole who controls the premining and IPO process, screams around like a pubescent teenager, is KNOWN for fucking any coins that come along just worth a try?

Really, this hogwash is way beyond my ability to take. There are not enough faces for all the palms needed...
organizer

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

Can you please stop shitposting? I never ever scammed anyone into the wrong coin. Pandacoin3.0 is a "fuck you" towards wolong, who tried to rape the Dogemarket and who gains a load of sheeps behind himself. Its wolong who declared war, he attacked Dogecoin OPENLY from the very first start of his own coin, he stole the name of the first pandacoin and he continues to attack doge and other coins. The name and the logo shows an alternative to wolongs coin, who just copied the name of Panda1.0 (claiming that he had the right for this name, see the reference to wolong panda reserve) - I would not have called the coin this way but it had reasons. If wolong had created a bamboocoin or something, it would have gotten another name. But PND's name has the very reason that wolong already stole a coin's name (besides that P'n'D stands for pump and dump, another ironic reference to wolong). Why the fuck are you attacking me here for something other did and for some thing wolong fucking started? And stop telling things I never did! Those that spammed pnd pools here are just spammers and I am not supporting them.

You deny that you and your community aren't coming here posting links to your coin's pools without being clear about it? lol.

splinterize

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

You support a coin, that's WHOLE premine is owned by a market manipulator and selfproclaimed coin-rapist! THATs why I asked where the damn BTC of the IPO went to. Is wolong still holding 200 or 250BTC? His "ledger" wallet is in YOUR damn posting, it shows a balance of 1.65 billion pandacoins and a shortage of 500 million coins (the wallet incoming is 2.5b not 3b, which would be 3%). And you are telling me, that you know nothing of this? You support that coin and have never been interested in these background details? Sorry, if I am not buying this...

And you claim to support the idea of the coin and "creating a long-lasting community driven coin", but let the coin be promoted by an asshole who controls the premining and IPO process, screams around like a pubescent teenager, is KNOWN for fucking any coins that come along just worth a try?

Really, this hogwash is way beyond my ability to take. There are not enough faces for all the palms needed...

Please stop spreading FUD. Everybody knows that the premine was for the IPO.

sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:15:13 AM

bro seriously, just go through 150 pages of thread, its actually going to help me keep my sanity Smiley

the other 500 was given straight to artis and jacob to distribute amongst the rest of the team as well as fund giveaways and projects, sites, utilities for the coin as well as development areas.

Hey, whos here promoting the coin.. me.. not wolong.
operationz

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:18:33 AM

I cannot find the wallet.dat for my Pandacoin wallet on my Mac. Can someone tell me how to find the wallet.dat? I looked in Library/Application Support but there is no Pandacoin folder there and no Pandacoin.conf. In fact I can't find a pandacoin.conf on any of the pandacoin sites either.
Jherek

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:30:21 AM

You deny that you and your community aren't coming here posting links to your coin's pools without being clear about it? lol.

Because someone did that, I am responsible for this?
How would you feel if I call you responsible for wolong shitfucking coinmarkets and scamming people? You supporting his coin after all, and are not clear about it? lol.

Please stop spreading FUD. Everybody knows that the premine was for the IPO.

Please read back and look at the blockexplorer... I know there was a IPO and wolong still holds 50% of the premine. And the IPO brought 250BTC, wolong has them, or not? So he owns the premine, in 50% that are left and in BTC profit of the IPO. Unless someone finally comes down to tell where the fuck that money went to and what's planned with it.

the other 500 was given straight to artis and jacob to distribute amongst the rest of the team as well as fund giveaways and projects, sites, utilities for the coin as well as development areas.

Cool, so wolong still holds 250BTC and he only gave 500m to the dev team that literaly did all the work?
Do I have to call you all naive again?

Hey, whos here promoting the coin.. me.. not wolong.

You have like 50% of the OP consisting about "the story of wolong", he owns the premine leftover and the IPO profits and your coin fucking says "IN WOLONG WE TRUST" and you ask, why people call it wolong's coin??

Pls
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: