Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead?  (Read 911 times)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

Yeah bitcoin proce is falling this year or in these past months but literally bitcoin is not dead. By the time bitcoin will rise again and it will back to the higher price which ia good to the investors and bitcoin users. Do not lose hope because it will be back again.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

We can never witness the death of Bitcoin just like that OP. The mere Dip scenario being witnessed for some time now is just what I can term to be stabilizing period which is normal for Bitcoin to adjust and correct lots of FUDs around or surrounding it as hindrances. Going through past records, we should be able to recap that its volatility bringing such Dip can never be permanent. Bitcoin shall very soon surge up for the bullish period. So, total No is the answer my Guy.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

You are just like some people hear. They saw bitcoin drop and easily think that bitcoin will be dead. Bitcoin really drop its value from december last year. But it does not mean that it will die. I believe that it can recover again in due time.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Investerio

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

Bitcoin is dead. Be so kind as to send it to me so that I can arrange a proper funeral for it: 33WVaSJU6fZxAmaECZHXdyXHp8gbBVdVVu
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

Yes bitcoin has been dead for 300+ times and counting.
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.
You are missing today's chart maybe you haven't seen it lately.
It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.
But last year the price of bitcoin was even $2,000 so how it can be in that dip if we are only looking at the all time high's and won't recognize the past price last year?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

I think bitcoin is not dead although the prices of the coins are getting low, and it will not be dead because of many people are still investing in it. If there are no people left to invest in it then we could probably say its dead.
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

I think bitcoin is not dead although the prices of the coins are getting low, and it will not be dead because of many people are still investing in it. If there are no people left to invest in it then we could probably say its dead.

Actually the bitcoin is not dead instead it increase little by little and going back to the normal status especially the value and the prices in the market still the bitcoin is demanding and being used daily for transaction. For me for those who protagonist with the Bitcoin are the People who don't trust bitcoin and impatient and idiots to understand bitcoin.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

The price of BTC has increased dramatically from the beginning of the year to now and it can not be considered as BTC has died.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Having full understanding of how the market works and how volatile the market is in my own opinion it is too early to make such horrible statement like bitcoin is dead, we should should at list appreciate the SCOP bitcoin has covered so far over the years and the challenges bitcoin is able to face and survive in the time past. Bitcoin is very much alive and it will recover soon.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

How is it possible that such a great coin will die? No, bitcoin is still alive. You just leave the price to keep falling. It will surely rise up again. Remember it once started at less than a dollar and yet did not die. So it wont die at this time where it is able to peak 20k USD
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Bitcoin is not dead. It's well and alive. It had an exponential growth with some corrections  in the middle and now it's ready to go up again! Slower and stronger.
Every day more important and known people from the financial world such as banks and financial institutions are adopting and some changing completely to crypto side, this has to mean something.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

No,bitcoin is not dead. You will see that there is still a demand and supply in the market and the still moving. I think bitcoin is just on downtrend now but it will recover soon. We are just at the middle of this year,many things and changes may still happen in cryptocurrency on the way to the end of this year.

weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin continues to fall, BTC will not die, and it will still rise in the long run, and there are still believers supporting his value.
Every time BTC will rebound strongly after the plunge! Need to be patient and wait!
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, so don't mind about the big fall of bitcoin. Soon it will bounce back again and many people will benefit from it. Bitcoin never looses it's market potential despited it's dump, but for sure in a couple of months or so bitcoin will have again. A dramatic entrance with a huge value increase.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

Being more patient is a difficult thing to do and only easy to say, but that is the reality that is experienced now to be a winner in this case is a person who has patience high enough so that they can smile at the end of the story.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:19:28 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 01:40:08 AM by chikading2016

Being more patient is a difficult thing to do and only easy to say, but that is the reality that is experienced now to be a winner in this case is a person who has patience high enough so that they can smile at the end of the story.
Yes I agree on that, but I think it is hard tp predict regarding to the price that is really high on volatility. Bitcoin is not dead, it has a value and it has many supporter around the globe, thatvis why if it will down today in the next day it will rise again, it is Sam as usual and from the start it is most likely unstable so we cannot make a prediction something like that bitcoin is dead because it is not going to dead due to the storng support and volume of investors around the globe.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

Bitcoin is not really dead, market is just fluctuating. How many years does bitcoin  exists? Until now BTC is still in the market, it is just normal for market is in downfall for it will recover soon. For BTC is for the future!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

Yes I agree on that, but I think it is hard tp predict regarding to the price that is really high on volatility. Bitcoin is not dead, it has a value and it has many supporter around the globe, thatvis why if it will down today in the next day it will rise again, it is Sam as usual and from the start it is most likely unstable so we cannot make a prediction something like that bitcoin is dead because it is not going to dead due to the storng support and volume of investors around the globe.
Yes i strongly agree on that. Dead means no use or considered as no value at all. But we can all see that the value of the bitcoin is always there. Eventhough it is now dropping but still it has a value. I think all we need to do is just to wait for the said bull run before saying that bitcoin will be dead maybe we should look at first the price that is now slowly rising.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

It is not because there is still users who use it and there is still users who earned money. Maybe because they say biycoin is dead because the value of it is low in this season but I still hope and believe that soon the of bitcoin will be back and get higher than before.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

Why do some people think that Bitcoin is dead now? For now, the price of Bitcoin is definitely at downfall, but they shouldn't think it that way. Regardless of this downfall of the Bitcoin price, more people are still wish this to keep on falling for their preparations to buy Bitcoins for investments. Sooner or later the price will turn to rise up again, but now it is definitely Bitcoin is not dead.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: