Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead?  (Read 916 times)
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

bitcoin will never die, bitcoin is now again ugly and bitcoin will definitely return as it used to, I'm sure the bitcoin that will come is definitely more advanced again and more of its devotees

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

Bitcoin is dead only for those who bought it for $ 15,000 - $ 20,000; D If you look at the price of bitcoin in July 2017, then everything is not so bad.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

Do you need to understand what is volatile before you can judge bitcoin going into nothing or dead as you said i think you need to learn about bitcoin fluctuations  being decentralized cryptocurrency.

Way back from the year start bitcoin value are very cheap compare now the price is stay at level value and price will bounce again in the right time patience are important how get earn from cryptocurrency that the most important you to knows.

bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

Bitcoin is not dead it's just the price is at low but once the market recovers again i think bitcoin will be back on the track and maybe it will reach again at 19000$ within this year. We should lengthen our patience because i totally believe that bitcoin will bounce back stronger again after those series of dips.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

Bitcoin is not dead.the Bitcoin value is just lower than the part.
it will represent for new technology era.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

It's not dead but sleeping.
Bitcoin was hibernated since early of this month and it will wake up soon, i'm sure it will go like last year.
Many good news coming and new big investors are starting to boost the price
PalcoVvodeC

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Absolutely agree, plus Nasdaq is going to make its own crypto exchange this year  Wink
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

bitcoin will never die, bitcoin is now again ugly and bitcoin will definitely return as it used to, I'm sure the bitcoin that will come is definitely more advanced again and more of its devotees
Nothing is impossible, so bitcoin might die someday. For now, bitcoin will not die because bitcoin don't have competitor, but as we can see, the technology now is upgrading fast, so its possible that in the future, someone might create bitcoin competitor, a better crypto currency than bitcoin.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Maybe the value of bitcoin nowadays is in dip position but it is not necessarily that bitcoin is dead. There are many consideration to tell that the bitcoin is dead. First, communtiy support, as long as investor and community continue believing and support it, bitcoin is still usable and valueble. Second, the volume of bitcoin in the market cap. Nowadays the volume of bitcoin in the market cap is still huge and the value is slighly recover. And, so on......
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

No. Bitcoin will never die.because there still soo many peoples believed in bitcoin. Tight now bitcoin is just fall but isn't mean bitcoin dead. And bitcoin can not die because bitcoin still have a good potential.

Bitcoin is not dead. The dropping of bitcoin price now is just because of its volatility, the rapidly changing of its value and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. Bitcoin will not die now, because it don't have competitor, but in the future i believe that someone can create better crypto currency than bitcoin, and that can caused bitcoin to die.
jeihjeih
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

This topic is getting old. Perhaps its better to talk about alt coins when referring to dead.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

Bitcoin cant be dead, it will stay for long,people like to say this when the price is dropping hard nothing thinking its because of the volatility of crypto currency and it will go high back..
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

I don't believe that it will ever die because it is popular and will always remain like this. I am sure that btc is the best coin ever and it will show its potential  very soon in the nearest future, I hope that this will happen soon
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

No bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin has a bright future. It never dead. Now the price of bitcoin is very low but dont judge the future with this value. For this year end we have five more months anything can happend in the market. Suddenly the price will go high, but no one cannot predict the market. Currently the price starts to increase hope it will continue in future. If it happens the price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth by the end of this year.
Bitcoin is not dead and never be dead because bitcoin is always alive. Bitcoin now is down, yes we cannot judge the bitcoin future of there value cause we know his value are very unpredictable. I still believe and trust to bitcoin it will increase at the end of this year  and give us big profits in our investment.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Now Bitcoin, on the contrary, is only taking steps towards legalization, for example, the European Parliament in its report advises policymakers and regulators not to ignore cryptocurrencies or attempt to ban them.  Cool
But for this, introduce a tax identical to investors in the financial sector.  Undecided
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Price can drop but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is dead. We can say, year 2017 was very surprising for cryptos world. It was unexpected growth but now it's very much normal I think. Bitcoin price will definitely increase in future but we need to control our demands. Bitcoin is dead or bitcoin price will go zero, this types of comments not expected anymore. Bitcoin is the king & it will remain it's positions forever.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

bitcoin will never die until whenever, bitcoin has a bright future. Although Now the bitcoin price is very low as this is part of the fluctuation. For the end of this year we have another five months whatever can happen in the market. Likely the price will go back up high, but no one can predict the market. Currently prices are starting to rise hoping it will continue in the future. If that happens, bitcoin prices will experience tremendous growth by the end of this year. Hope this hope can come true.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

If you compare the Bitcoin prices at the beginning with the current market price, you will clearly understand the fact that it is not dead. In 2010, when it was started, the price was around USD 0.08-0.1 but today it is around USD 6600. It's true that the current value is comparatively less than what it was a few months back but still it worth a lot.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

It wasn't dead when it was USD 1 or less, so it is definitely not dead at USD 6500+. Is the price low compared to the almost 20K it reached? Of course, and many people who invested during the bull run are currently at a loss. But it is still a great price for many who invested before October 2017. The only thing I would like is for the rest of the coins to not be so BTC dependent for their prices as all the red is killing me, but I guess we can only wait.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Bitcoin will not die for now, bitcoin can still survive and go through the current setbacks. Strengthen your beliefs to feel the benefits of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: