Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead?  (Read 916 times)
keelsons

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

I think bitcoin can not die. Today the bitcoin price is about $6600. I think the market goes down and goes up is normal.
In fact, it goes down and this is normal. In this article https://hitbtc-review.net/reviews/why-cryptocurrency-is-falling.html, this is described in more detail.
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

No one can say Bitcoin is already Dead.. Unless you see its price fall down to a dollar or penny and nobody trades with it.. A lot of FUD and negative news coming but still the market still healthy.. I can really says its a Volatile but expect majority of the world recognized and adopts the power of bitcoin now a days.. Im still Positive for BItcoin future.
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

I am sure that the growth of bitcoin is sure to be , it is more a matter of time and whether you are ready to wait for this , I believe in bitcoin and I am sure that it is not dead .
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

Bitcoin is not dead.. I don't even believe that it is going to be dead in the nearest feature. the only thing that kill bitcoin is if the use of the Internet can be stop
Yes, only internet can be stop in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not dead and never be dead cause bitcoin is always alive and kicking. Bitcoin is remain alive even the value getting up and down, this is not reason to say that bitcoin is dead. I don't lose hope and I always positive thinker that bitcoin will continues increasing his value.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Bitcoin is a Still live it is not dead just price has getting dropped & it's also best time now for holding & invest.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

No way. I think it will not be die because the btc will release to the end of the coin until the year 2140 it is its route and it is currently gaining quite the mightiest price in history with its value already.
Nearly to about $ 6000 you will invest is not late but I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high and it will soon approach the fork so the market price is unstable A little if you invest in it now is not. You should be patience waiting for the fork to end at Aug then decide whether to invest or not.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

It is not because there is still users who use it and there is still users who earned money. Maybe because they say biycoin is dead because the value of it is low in this season but I still hope and believe that soon the of bitcoin will be back and get higher than before.
Sure, it could be the reason according to some people but to be honest there is no realty in it, bitcoin is gona having bigger value even in lowest price season. Am sure soon price of bitcoin will be high and we should have faith, those who are saying negative about bitcoin are the manipulators and no need to listen them, just hold your coin bitcoin is just at miner dip take it as advantage as soon it will be high don’t listen to them.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

Well, what does it mean to be dead?)
Do you see that it can not be bought?
you see that the collapse of the crypto-currency market happened (if bitcoin dies, then the market together with it)
So the essence of the question is not quite clear
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

maybe you is newbie trader cryptocurrency , so please learning again with cryptocurrency and blockchain .
this a biggest technologi , I don't think so if Bitcoin is dead.

banoi

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:19:33 AM

The price will increase so that you have what it takes to make a living. If prices are reduced then there is nothing to say
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

Why you say bitcoin is dead even you have noticed that the current situation is green. yes bitcoin was halfway dead one week ago but now it id recovering and healed so much. bitcoin will live for a long time.
Bitcoin value now is on dip but this is not reason to say that bitcoin is dead.  In every investment have risk the value is unstable sometimes up and down but this is normal and bitcoin always recover in this kind of situation, you must believe and trust to bitcoin. Bitcoin always alive no matter what happen to his price it will recover and give us good profit in our investment.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

The price will increase so that you have what it takes to make a living. If prices are reduced then there is nothing to say

Well as of now bitcoin is dying because the price of bitcoin falls down deeply, then lets wait bitcoin to recover that makes him alive, if bitcoin price rise up many people will wake up and bitcoin will be alive again.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

Bitcoin is not dead anytime soon, indeed if you compare this year's bitcoin price to a very distant year ago, and today the bitcoin prices are falling low. Current price falls but that does not mean bitcoin will die, bitcoin can still survive and will come back with a high price. Be patient then you will get better bitcoin benefits.

ngocanh3799

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:01:59 AM

No. Bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin price fluctuations are normal. I believe some time later the bitcoin price will increase.
bachsoi2799

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE. Bitcoin will never die. You trust the benefits that bitcoin has brought to the user.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

yes probably  the millionth time  Grin lol these moon boys are funny dead means when its $0 or nobody is using it anymore which will never happen as it will always provide utility for fast and secure transactions with less fee in a decentralized manner which banks fail to do so and oh please dont remind me now that tx fee reached $10 in jan which was only due to spam , few days ago a person sent 40 million $$ with 0.04$ so yeah its not dead at all
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

I believe in bitcoin and I also think that no one believes bitcoin will die. Now the bitcoin price is fluctuating so we do not know anything.
richardson1128

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Is it really dead? For me, NO.. It can't be. Not now because I'm still learning about bitcoin. My friend told me that bitcoin is open for investors and those who seek money from giving services to ICO's. So it shouldn't die now.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

Just because of this means bitcoin died?is this how weak do you think blockchain technology that volatility will kill the great coin?

Stop dreaming noob,dont make this coin weak as you because it will never happen,you will die first and maybe your nect generation but until that time bitcoin will still alive and maybe grows upto 5x from the record high
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

Bitcoin is not dead bitcoin is the giant coin and I believe that bitcoin has a future and very promising coin the only thing you need to do if you have a lot of bitcoin is to hold and believe in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: