Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead?  (Read 912 times)
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:24 AM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.
As we can see, bitcoin is slowly decreasing its price everyday or everyweek, but this kind of situation is normal, we expected and experience this every year, so bitcoin is not dead, but this is common scenario to bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.
Very soon after the SEC verification deadline on August 10 of approving Bitcoin ETF or not, we shall know whether an end to all this FUD and negative questions will be put to rest or not. It's almost a disservice to the crypto community to get this pessimism each time there is a slight drop in bitcoin price. We shouldn't expect price to always be in bullish trend. Corrections should come in from time to time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

bitcoin is not dead, I say that bitcoin price this year shows a decline. Increase in bitcoin may be 1 or 2 years from now. But with the decline in bitcoin prices do not make it die
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

for now the bitcoin is not dead because I feel bitcoin still has a very high demand and the harder it is to get the bitcoin so it makes the bitcoin become very expensive one day and bitcoin will never die.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is dead.
Even if the price of bitcoin falls today to $4k , it won't come as a surprise to me.
This is because its in the nature of bitcoin to swing from one lower price to another higher price in a matter of hours.
Does that make it a dead coin?
No.
svetabez

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

English ► Russian Translation

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Only a few friends of mine sold their crypto and put their money into shares.
And I truly believe that it's not over we just have to wait.
Anyway I am in profit, because I bought bitcoin when its price was 600$)

ENGLISH  ❱❱❱ RUSSIAN PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION
WHITEPAPER, ANN + BOUNTY THREAD
TELEGRAM
centive
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Many pundits are still expecting Bitcoin to rise from here on. At 5/6k per BTC , institutions have already made their entry. Of course, they still hope to collect it for cheaps.

Also, many analysts have failed to take into account missing bitcoins which are not accessible and locked up forever. Of the 21 million, only 3/4 are perhaps accessible.

Trading volume are at all times highs versus previous years too.

So no, Bitcoin will not die. It will be around for a long time as a means of wealth transfer. Get aboard or regret Wink
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

bitcoin wont die ,it will leave forever because they are so many influential people in btc which will never make it dead but live..
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

Yes, I think it gonna dead. That was joke when Bitcoin up to 20k, someone can tell me when bitcoin go up to 10k?? If it reach to 10k, I will sell all of them, this market is really bad
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

Bitcoin not dead yet, and probably will reach $25k end this year. Fluctuation in bitcoin price is very normal. Bitcoin price right now comparing last year price, still have gain more than 100%

Charithacrypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

In these days Bitcoin falling down after this deep it will be over 40000 or nearly. If you have Bitcoin my opinion is hold for the future it will be more valuable for your life and everything.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

No, bitcoin is not dead. If you compare previous year and this year the price has increased . Don't judge because bitcoin price has come down, it's a normal fluctuation. I hope by end of this year bitcoin price will reach around $25k.
aleksahart

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

no!it has bright future in the coming 4 years. and maybe be faded after 4 years.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

does not mean the bitcoin dies, because after all the bitcoin still has a high value compared to all other crypto. only the current market is more on the downward trend due to factors in the past. You need to know, what happened for now is not the first time.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Iis surely not dead, value decreased, quite lot, but after  so quick increase it is normal that a correction happened. PErhaps not so big but normal. Just think that it is a cycle and it will rise up again.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

bitcoin cannot die and will not die. like every other currency market, crypto currency market is a volatile one which is subject to fluctuation, this is a normal factor in all business. To say bitcoin is dead is a false statement that would be proven false over time, patience is key.
First of all, many people think that bitcoin will be lose soon because of the continues loss of bitcoin, but I think the bitcoin didn't have the chance to lose. The bitcoin will change the future later on. The price of bitcoin is quite low for now but we dont know to the next months how it will increase. For now the value of bitcoin quietly increasing in the market and if it continues happens I'm sure that bitcoin will gain again it's original value. Grin Grin
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

bitcoin is currently not dead because bitcoin has a relatively high demand, bitcoin also has a digital currency type which means bitcoin is very useful for the future and bitcoin is perfect for the future.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Bitcoin is dead to those people who think it is. I believe that Bitcoin wil go longer more than our expectations. It's just a matter of sh*t happen that's why it was rekt right now. Just wait my friend and see what happen.

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Bitcoin will not die, Because Cryptocurrency is the future. and Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency based on stunning blockchain technology. When the market is going to up next time, you will see a lot of crypto analysts you didn't see at this moment when the market is down.  Cheesy I think they are people who say bitcoin is dying

digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

Fluctuations in any currency, both traditional and crypto, have been and always will be. No one can tell you exactly when the growth or collapse of a currency will occur. The financial world is unstable and dynamic, but I believe in the prospects of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: