Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange of tokens - problem  (Read 210 times)
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

This occurs often when miners ask for transactions with high fees. You should increase the gas level so miners can fastly locate your transaction and confirm it. If you wanna send tokens with small value to/from etherdelta/forkdelta then you may loose much more in fees than their actual value. The problem is in the network and not related to the platform you use, either myatherwallet or metamask, to send them.
Skieleton (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

This occurs often when miners ask for transactions with high fees. You should increase the gas level so miners can fastly locate your transaction and confirm it. If you wanna send tokens with small value to/from etherdelta/forkdelta then you may loose much more in fees than their actual value. The problem is in the network and not related to the platform you use, either myatherwallet or metamask, to send them.
I've tried to set a really high gas level. Nothing helped. 15 $ for a token worth 150 $ is quite a lot ...
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Try refreshing the etherscan page, where it says the error. Sometimes it takes longer for transaction to get picked up by the miners. Also, try setting higher gas limit as well as gas price (GWEI). These days Ethereum network is clogged, I have waited a couple of hours for mine to get through yesterday.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

As I know the Etheruim network is so busy , so many transactions,
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Do you know what that is? Last I remember it was plugged up with crypto kitties or something. That can't really still be the case today? Is the network often really clogged like this? Are there any scaling solutions coming or theorized yet?
Skieleton (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

Do you know what that is? Last I remember it was plugged up with crypto kitties or something. That can't really still be the case today? Is the network often really clogged like this? Are there any scaling solutions coming or theorized yet?
I have this situation for the first time. Uploading 0.15 ETH takes 21 hours. Another thing that I have no idea, what amount of gas for can be finalized transaction.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?
I also posted this problem and I also have to wait 12 hours for one. But I'm glad I just received my deals. Do not worry the Ethereal system is getting slow and every transaction is getting tough. But now things have become more stable and transactions are going well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

This is the problem of ethereum's network like what others said, you have to deal with it and there's no solution for this.

I'd advise that wait until the congestion is cleared so you don't have to wait that long and keep on trying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Maybe your gwie is so low. Todays blockchain is quetly huge required it almost reach 1 dollar per transation. I suggest to you that go to the eth gas station. To know what is good gwie for transaction
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

You might wanna try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try refreshing your browser before trying again.
There's a common continuity bug in their online wallet which creates this freezing situation sometimes.

Btw, did you enter correct gas price (GWEI)?

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

maybe you put low fees and the transaction disappeared from the blockchain
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

It is because an exchange named FCoin is conducting voting on new listings by asking people to send a single token of the coin they want listed. You may have noticed a lot of small denomination tokens arriving in your wallet recently, those are people token spamming in the hopes of getting more votes. I have reported the Token Spam tokens to Etherscan and they said they would mark the Tokens as Spam if more people complained. You want lower fees and faster transactions? Complain to Etherscan and get these tokens blacklisted.

Skieleton (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

It is because an exchange named FCoin is conducting voting on new listings by asking people to send a single token of the coin they want listed. You may have noticed a lot of small denomination tokens arriving in your wallet recently, those are people token spamming in the hopes of getting more votes. I have reported the Token Spam tokens to Etherscan and they said they would mark the Tokens as Spam if more people complained. You want lower fees and faster transactions? Complain to Etherscan and get these tokens blacklisted.
It's a nightmare. It's not possible send a $ 180 token when I even raise gas to $ 25. There was no such thing yet .
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Now many are experiencing problems with transactions in the network Ethereum. Raise the commission to make the transaction successful or use ethereum wallet

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

Most likely it is worth increasing the amount of gas. I usually only have problems with the transfer of tokens or coins because of it.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

The Ethereum network is overloaded for a few days - so the best solution is to just wait until this problem is solved .

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prodigye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

I had this problem too, all you need to do is raise the gas limit. The default is 21000, raise it to 45000 and if that doesn't work try 75000 and finally 100000.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

I also like you. The ETH network has been bad lately. Processed a very long transaction. I tried with higher fees but still slow.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

The Ethereum network is overloaded for a few days - so the best solution is to just wait until this problem is solved .

I agree it is because of the congested ethereum network that transaction are difficult to success, I've experienced these yesterday when I tried to transfer some altcoin to the exchanges some are failed and the successful transaction was because of the high gas fees.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: