Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Invest 500$  (Read 6285 times)
iamsk (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

I have suggestion that might help you to choose good coins. Always choose that coin which has low supply and good potential and as you are newbie so I suggest do some research and then invest. And my suggestion are ada, trx, xrp, ncash, bnb, xlm, neo these coins have potential to gain some profit and don't forget to do your own research. Good luck and ignore my bad english.
NousCleBiff

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

nobody can tell you when to invest. Do your own research, choose your project and love it!
I advise you to choose 2 or 3 project wtich 500$, no more, no less. Smiley
For less risk, you can choose to top 10 from Marketcap
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Check the top list altcoins in the coinmarketcap site. Once you check the top list altcoins in the market you may able to pick the right coins which can go bigger in the market place bro.
I suggest bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, NEM, IOTA and XMR.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

I will suggest you to research the market properly and take the decision by your own. It is better to get help and suggestions from others but it is your money and you should take a decision wisely. P.S you will get suggestions like buy some eth, some btc or invest in ICO Tongue
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

My portfolio is 25% in Btc, 15% in Eth, 15% in Eos and Neo, 45% in other perspective altcoins with cap over 100 millions.
FallinLove98

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

how about ICO, you can invest your money in there, with small risk and big advantage
check this ICO https://entry.money/
I hope you will be interested.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

No matter how much money you're trying to invest, always look at your portfolio as a percentage thing. You have multiple way of doing it either (5 coins and 20% of your portfolio each) or (5 coins, 35% top coin you believe in, 25% 2nd coin, 20% 3rd, 15% 4th coin, 5% high risk coin)
SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

You shouldn't invest in ICOs, too many ICOs this time and hard to find a good one. NEO/ETH/ETC are still good choices
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

First you need to do hours and hours of research to learn as much about blockchain/ cryptos/ and trading as possible. Once you feel comfortable with that and can read and understand charts and indicators you should probably pick one coin and go all in. $500 is not a lot of money and there's no point in diversifying. As long as you pick something with a good team/ reputation, an actual use case and product, and it hasn't pumped like crazy recently you should be pretty safe.

My personal favorite altcoin is Ambrosus. Swiss based supply chain and IOT platform that could soon track all of Europes food and pharmaceuticals. They have an extremely experienced team with the father of IOT on board and over 90 companies under NDA already using their platform. Some of the rumored partners: Migros (30 billion), GlaxoSmithKline (40 billion), Cargill (100 billion!) and many many others. This is basically the Western Vechain except potentially bigger and with government backing. Plus tiered masternodes so you can earn passive income and not have to worry whether your tokens have gone up or down in price since node payouts are tied to US dollars.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

Wherever we invest, everything is at risk.
I would rather invest in coins with well-developed projects and have a solid community.
for example MAN #MatrixAiNetwork coins.
MAN is designed to be the new generation blockchain, MATRIX leverages the latest AI techniques to revolutionize the landscape of cryptocurrency. MATRIX differentiates itself from previous blockchains by offering breakthrough technologies in building AI-enabled autonomous and self-optimizing blockchain networks, which feature multi-chain collaboration and decoupling of data and control blocks ..
Features of MATRIX - Intelligent Blockchain
Easier - Allowing everybody to design smart contracts without explicitly programming
Safer - Making blockchains more robust under malicious attacks
Faster - Enabling faster applications and transactions
More flexible - Integrating public and private chains with the capability of adaptive optimizing

ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

Don't just blindly follow advices, it's a must to do your own research in this market. There are few good altcoins there but I would suggest if you're planning on having lowest risk, go for 50% investment in BTC and rest in ETH. By 2-3 years, you'll get easily 3-4x returns. It actually depends on the strategy and risk you want to follow.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Before you even think of asking that, answer this first. Can you afford to lose $500?

That is a LOT of money, and no, I do not mean just in Asia where it is several months of salary but even in the US that is just too much money to be asking that type of question. Do your own research. I cannot stress this enough. People everywhere are making terrible decisions with money they cannot afford to lose.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coal-Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 56

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Don't just blindly follow advices, it's a must to do your own research in this market. There are few good altcoins there but I would suggest if you're planning on having lowest risk, go for 50% investment in BTC and rest in ETH. By 2-3 years, you'll get easily 3-4x returns. It actually depends on the strategy and risk you want to follow.

3-4 to 2 years is not enough, too little investment

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

you can understand the list of altcoins that exist in the market first before investing. you do not choose the wrong and know that altcoin is suitable in making long-term investment and short-term investment.
but I myself have the view that the coin is suitable for investment that is on the coin ETH, BITCOIN, AND XRP.coin is widely used as a gas or the sale of an ICO token, bitcoin alone is the parent of all altcoin, then however bitcoin prices will be able to rise back.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

I would advise you split the money in a half and buy EOS and Waves. At the current rate you will have about 28 EOS and 83 Waves. In my opinion, these platforms have great potential, some advantages over Ethereum and are able to show good growth in the next few years.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

the first step: ypu have to chosen goods coin,now in the crypto marketL btc and eth is 2 coin has volume biggest,you can chose this two coins or some coin in top 10,after you chosen your coin you have to creat acc at exchange,you should creat exchange: binance,huobi and okex,3 tops exchange has biggest volume now,and then you can invest in the exchange,now you should chosen eth,it is good choice
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

500$ can invest in a lot of projects, if you want to be safe, then Ethereum is a good choice, if you want to double the profits, then some of the most recent platform coins are very good! FT, CONI, GOT, PAI

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

Always choose that coin which has low supply and.......

I think if we keep looking at coin supply before we invest on other, we might not get it right. If we check CMC, we can see many coins with very high supply and doing good in price.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

For starting out, I would say invest in Bitcoin, learn how to buy it, how to transfer it, how to store it,
after that then start researching other crypto coins

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: