Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Invest 500$  (Read 6285 times)
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

I would put that $500 into something like ethereum and then take some of that ethereum, find a good ico and put the coins into that ico. Wait for some time for the coins to launch on the exchanges, then sell. Thereby getting more money from there. Next up for me would be to put a bit of money into a coin like neo, just buy a small portion and hold it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:27:23 PM

If you want full safety
Make your first twenty coins at coinmarketcap
Study them and choose from them and do not forget to distribute
your money on the largest number of currencies
I suggest bitcoin, eth, ada, eos

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
sputnik345

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

If you are a beginner, then invest in famous projects, because on new projects you can lose your money.
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
For beginners, now is a difficult time-the negative market is ruthless to beginners. I can't tell you a good coin for investment. But I advise you not to invest all your money in one project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
buterinnews

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

Invest in Ethereum, most likely you will increase your funds with 100% probability without risk of loss. Of course , anything can be, but I can not yet tell you about cryptocurrency.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Today I bought Waves for $ 1.70. I think that this is a very good investment of its funds ($ 500) in such a popular crypto asset!  Wink
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

the market is in red, you can invest in any altcoins you want or you think is good to invest, but for me, its better if you will just invest it on bitcoin for now, because anytime soon if the price of bitcoin will increase, altcoin might drop, the chances of its increase is 50/50 so its really better if you put it on bitcoin.

HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

I think these coins are the best choice to invest right now:-

RIPPLE
DEX
EOS
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

I suggest that you do not just invest in one coin because the risk is very high if the price of the coin falls and takes a long time to recover, your capital will be trapped and you cannot invest anymore so I recommend choosing more than one coin because even if your capital is not too big but I think it's enough to invest in a few coins, especially new coins that are still cheap

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

At present the market is bleeding, most cryptocurrency is very low price, this is a great opportunity for you to invest in crypto. For $ 500, I recommend investing in IOTA and Cardano. These are the altcoin I trust, they have the perfect technology. IOTA has advanced Tangle technology, fast transaction speed. Cardano has a professional team that fixes many bugs on Ethereum and Bitcoin. I believe that if you invest in 2 altcoin then you will have a lot of profit in the future.

HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

I invest in these coins EOS, NEM, LTC. I think these coins are the popular and the potentials right this moment and it' have s a very  such a popular crypto asset in the crypto market
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Now is a good time for you to buy altcoin because it's cheap. Top 3 altcoin that I recommend you buy is EOS, Cardano and Tether. These are valuable and potential altcoin. I believe that long-term investment in them will bring you a lot of profit. I enjoyed the EOS, it brought stability. EOS has the perfect technology, it has very fast transaction speed, transaction costs free. I guess in the next few years the EOS will become a rival to ETH.

tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

ETH, i think so. IT developed so fast so we need our help. we need to trust to ETH. hope to see our success in the future <3
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

It is completely up to you to decide in which coins to invest. But you neef some advices before going for it. Research, consult with friends or someone who know about it much, read crypto-related news. My suggestion is you can buy ethereum, Stellar and cardano.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

So many tokens are at the bottom now so the choice is wide, look at phantasma, quarkchain, sentinel, vite, pchain, nkn, seele.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

You should keep it in dollar and hold till bitcoin starts growing and than you should invest in it. Now we see how price go down and we will see maybe a lower price than now. Than, you can buy any perspective altcoin or bitcoin.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Bitcoin. simple and short. Alts are really regressing badly and if i am to advice anybody, i would say invest in bitcoin as bitcoin movements seem to affect alts in negative ways be it positive or negative bitcoin movements. when the alt markets start to rebound , then you can diversify your portfolio by buying alts.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

I would recommend you to invest in these coins XLM, XRP, MONERO. I think these coin prices is really low this moment.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

if you're interested in investing on projects, you should consider it's uniqueness and quality. Some ICOs are almost the same as others so you should carefully check it's background and future plans. For a suggestion, you should check out truegame token! Low token supply, utility token for gambling games on their website. Once their platform is released, the demand for the token will surely increase  Grin

Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

I think that it is better to buy different forks, will be the most successful investment. The market is now at the bottom and you can do well with this

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: