Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Invest 500$  (Read 6280 times)
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

I think you should invest in less expensive coins like MNX, NEO and RIPPLE

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

hello at the current situation it's the best way you can buy some Eth and BTC. also top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap. But for all not enough the 500$. so I prefer you buy some ETH.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

I would invest that $500USD in Loyakk Vega. It’s a very under the radar project with many Forture 500 corporations behind it. The project aim to provide secure communication/data transfer system using the blockchain.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

I suggest you to look for undervalued potential altcoins that will give you 2 to 10 times profit. It is risky yes so you need to do a deep research about the alts you want to invest in. Try to start with PRiVCY, this was currently undervalued, has good community and currently having their airdrop so you could have free coins aside from investing portion of your 500$. Try to search the website and do self analyzation.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Hi guys, welcome to the world of crypto currency. I congratulate you, because you are a smart person by joining the crypto world. As a beginner, it's better for you to learn a few coins by seeing them in the coin market. For major investments in altcoins, I recommend investing in Eth because this coin is ranked first in the altcoin. For other coins, learn first before buying.

Your recommendation could be good if the guy who left this post here had a bit more money. 500 dollars will be not enough to buy Ethereum. 1 ETH will not give you much profit. It will be better to invest in Cardano, Stellar, and Waves.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

If you want to invest 500$ then I suggest you ethereum and neo because the price of the both coins are  very good to buy. Market is not too good so  you can take the advantage from these coins after purchasing.

herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

If you want to invest 500$ then I suggest you ethereum and neo because the price of the both coins are  very good to buy. Market is not too good so  you can take the advantage from these coins after purchasing.

I agree with you, Ethereum and Neo is a good choice to buy. Lower altcoin prices are the best opportunity to buy and invest.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

My suggestion to you is to invest in top 5 coins at $ 100, these coins will definitely make a profit, but in General it is best not to listen to anyone and to conduct market research and make your choice.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Go invest on BCH that is exactly 1 BCH right now if you will going to invest on that crypto. As we all know that the market price for BCH before the huge market price fall down was relatively 1000 USD and getting it to 500 USD is a good deal wherein if market price recover it could go back to its stabilized market price which is the 1000 USD.
Do not invest in bitcoin cash, that coin is not going to be here for a long time, most of the forks of bitcoin disappeared in the past and bitcoin cash is not going to be an exception to this, invest in bitcoin or invest in original coins not in cheap copies that the developers had the nerve to call the original bitcoin when we knew they were the ones forking the coin and that because of them many people bought accidentally bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin because of this.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

500$ is a small amount to invest in bitcoin and coins with high cost. The profit will be small.Therefore find coins with a small price and good prospects and invest in it! The profit will be greater, but also the risk is great. This is my opinion
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

with that amount if you want to make some quick profit with a high rate of possibility of loss the ideal would be to invest everything in some ICO that is about to come out, and pray that it goes well in some exchange, I think this is one of the best methods to multiply your investment quickly... or lose everything, you can also buy 2 ETH that is an excellent investment, but it would be long-term because the market of serious altcoin is very bearish lately.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

If you are a beginner then just trade between Bitcoin and Fiat.
There you will learn what will happen in the market.

Don't over-force Altcoins, because Altcoins are more cruel than Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
Some answers here are quite funny. How can you be telling someone to make research, he came here for answers and that’s part of research lol. If you’re still with that $500 dollars till now I will suggest that you divide the money and invest maybe $250 in Ethereum and then have the rest invested in Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up. I can’t predict what may happen in future, but if your loss go below 80% you should withdraw it and wait for another opportunity.

If I will be having that $500 then I will invest all the money only into bitcoins and I will keep my bitcoins safer then I will forget about it for next 2 to 4 years. Yes, long term investments are highly profitable only with bitcoins and it has been proved many times as per many legendary and hero members of this forum.

Instead of risking with new tokens and altcoins, it would be much safer to invest only with bitcoins. But bitcoin investments are good only when we are able to hold them for years. Otherwise, you may cry out by seeing the short term fluctuations.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
Some answers here are quite funny. How can you be telling someone to make research, he came here for answers and that’s part of research lol. If you’re still with that $500 dollars till now I will suggest that you divide the money and invest maybe $250 in Ethereum and then have the rest invested in Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up. I can’t predict what may happen in future, but if your loss go below 80% you should withdraw it and wait for another opportunity.

If I will be having that $500 then I will invest all the money only into bitcoins and I will keep my bitcoins safer then I will forget about it for next 2 to 4 years. Yes, long term investments are highly profitable only with bitcoins and it has been proved many times as per many legendary and hero members of this forum.

Instead of risking with new tokens and altcoins, it would be much safer to invest only with bitcoins. But bitcoin investments are good only when we are able to hold them for years. Otherwise, you may cry out by seeing the short term fluctuations.
The most useful advice in this discussion, I can only add that even with a drawdown of 80%, I would not advise taking out bitcoin. All that is happening to the market is manipulation.Also I would not advise buying crypto currency for the last money.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

This year's cryptocurrency prices have fallen very badly. If you have $500, I think you can invest in a lot of cryptocurrencies. And I think you can invest in an Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is very low now.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

This money will not bring you any benefit or harm. Take the bitcoin I think and keep the bitcoin for at least 2 years and be happy at the end of 2 years.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

Before investing, study the well-established crypto currency market. Learn the platform and the development team. And I advise you to invest a few coins.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:28:36 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 06:13:30 PM by DeadCoin

Every cryto currency is in red. Best time to buy as many coins as you can. Split your investment into few parts and choose the best coins analyzing the market. Coinmarketcap.com is the best site with best features to list down the coins and compare each other to find out the best coins with good growth trend. With small investment amount, you can very well buy more coins with values less then a dollar with good growth trend. I would like you to go through coinmarketcap.com instead i suggest you few coins in written here. 
KROADER

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

If you only have 500 dollars, you'll need to look into day trading if you want to make returns worth anything. Search for "quickfinger luc" for good guides.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

My opinion is better to buy bitcoin on the money. Now the market is not stable and altcoins is not clear how long you'll be able to stay, and bitcoin is more stable and over time will give you 100 % profit.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: