Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Invest 500$  (Read 6285 times)
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

you should consider all reply in this topic as advised, it'd better when you research about your crypto that you want to invest.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:45 PM

you should consider all reply in this topic as advised, it'd better when you research about your crypto that you want to invest.
for today because of a bad condition of the crypto-currency market it is still better to pay attention to the rating of crypto-currency if there is not enough knowledge about new projects.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
I recommend these coins:-

DEX
ETH
XLM
NEO
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

In my opinion you should invest in TRX because its price is very cheap and potential. TRX has a rising Bitcoin price range it also increases wildly. Cheap Altcoin that quality now is very suitable for the $ 500 amount that you are holding.

smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

$ 500 is not too much to start an investment. But in principle now is a good time to make profitable investments in promising coins, while prices remain low. Probably, I still offer the classic options - Cardano, Ripple and ADA.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

In each case, the decision must be taken individually. Personally, I prefer to distribute my investments in the purchase of Waves, NEO and Ripple, because the coins now have a low price and excellent potential for a rise in price in the future.

Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

save it for ETH.
because ETH will make you happy later, or you can invest it in ico. At ICO also has a great opportunity to make a profit
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

I think the best investment that we could have right for short term and long term will be Ethereum. If I have that money, I will invest it on ETH because of the low price and the high possibility of price increase. If we give it a chance, ETH will be able to recover. The end of the year is fast approaching and crypto will usually have the highest demand on that time. Expect ETH to recover when it happens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

ETH, NEO, ADA, bitcoin. I am familiar with some of the best coins. because it has a large volume and clear concept. people's opinions must be different, all choices are yours. which determines the benefits of not others but yourself. try to analyze the coins that you will invest so you don't regret it in the future.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

well if you still have the money to invest when this is the right time. yes but in a short trade, you can double the results. try now there are many choices and the method is quite simple, only you have to do speculation with full calculation.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

Now select any Altcoins that invest very well and potential. But i think you should buy ETH is the most subtle. It will raise prices later this month.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

My best opinion of you is just check the coins that you can get a good potential to grow. Research on your own and do not based on what you see, hear and read. Pick the top 10 coins that have listed on the market.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

If I had $ 500, I would invest it in bitcoin and forget about this investment for a couple of years. Constant tracking of the course, especially when it falls, is depressing. But I think that after waiting a couple of years, you can significantly increase the amount invested.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Invest this money in the Ethereum. You have a chance to buy 2.5 ETH. Previously, for this money, you could buy only 1 ETH. The benefit is obvious.

SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

I think for you will be the better way to try buy some ethereum while the price is low) Or you can find some cheap coins you believe will grow in the future!

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

I think the best investment that we could have right for short term and long term will be Ethereum. If I have that money, I will invest it on ETH because of the low price and the high possibility of price increase. If we give it a chance, ETH will be able to recover. The end of the year is fast approaching and crypto will usually have the highest demand on that time. Expect ETH to recover when it happens.

but I do not think that investing in the ethereum is the best option. in the first ETH lost trust, secondly the amount of 500  usd is better to invest to cheaper altcoins

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mery Gason

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Personally, I believe that the best thing to do is invest in more promising tokens. Such as Neo, Ripple and Monero Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Josevv

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

That is some thing you should decide. We can only advice you. Please decide 2 or 3 coins to invest. First analysis them an choose fundamentally strong ones to invest. After investing also you should monitor your investments continuously.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

U should make our own research and study a lot if u are very new in crypto , decide what u want daily trade or hodl . Btc is still very good to invest , maybe the best one . Another alt's(by my opinion): Eth , Xlm , Mnr , Neo ..
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

My opinion these coins are the good investment:-

XLM
EOS
NEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: