Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many ico's??  (Read 305 times)
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Popularity is one of the reason why so many ICO right now, easy for them to have an ICO, big business opportunity through online. Once it successful, all team can earn a lot of money. Infortunately their our fake ico running somewhere so bot all ICO you can find was real and profitable. Stay away if your bot enough old in crypto

vktrglbr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

It is easy way to huge profit. Ico has't regulation or authorized capital. It doesn't get you guarantee, protection of losses - nothing. Only reputation of project and team may be criteria for investing to ICO. Be careful.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

Yes mate, as days goes by, many of projects are making an ico to gain some funds to raise their peoject which not all of them are trustworthy and legit. We dont have amy choice or action to stop scam icos mate but all we need to do is to avoid them so that others will also did that. Beware!
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

It is not easy to create ICO. capital money used for making ico project is huge and there are still many ico that failed or scam in this year. ico project is like a competition to prove the best project.
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

Now that the technology is innovating, ICOs as well are also innovating and progressing each passing days because they want something new in every aspect of technology. I can say that it is totally normal to have dozens of ICO but as the days passes few of the ICOs will succeed.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

It's easy to just create an ICO project, but you certainly know that to develop the project is very difficult and it takes sacrifice and hard work. if the team work is not good and solid in marketing the project will not work because it will have many ICOs that fail and become a scam.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

because many new projects are doing fundraising for their projects, it is very easy to create ico but to make achieving the target and succeed which is very difficult
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

When i see the dozens of ico's everyday i ask directly a simple question...Is it easy to this degree to make a ico??

The reason why there are so many projects in the market today because they were inspired on the success of Bitcoin and Etherium that's why they are many aspiring ICO's in the market today. But you have to be careful if you're planning to invest in an ICO because not all of them are legit.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

You should be blaming the investors who are investing in these new projects without doing any research. If so many people are going to just give their money away than obviously there are going to be new ICOs launched with not much future and which are created just to grab as much money as possible.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

In my opinion, because this is a new area, and everyone is trying to fraudulently get money when they organize deceptive ICO.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Depends what you mean by "make an ico". If the ico project is done only on marketing, then this is an easy task. If the ico project is like producing a product, then it is a difficult task. Therefore, 95% of ico projects are scammers.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

This is why we have so many scam ICO's, You'd need a few scammers as your advisors and bounty managers And spending a few coins on whitepaper then launch your ICO in no time Cheesy Always read everything and check all the parties involved to make sure that they're not hiding anything. Most people would never research the projects and invest as soon as they see a familiar name endorsing an ICO. Howeycoins is a good example, People really sold their bitcoins to invest without any due diligence, Good thing was that they weren't actually scamming otherwise they could lose their coins.
Initial coin offerings are a new way for scammers to scam people without regulations being aware of this, Spending a few days to research is the best way to avoid getting scammed.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Their large number as fraudsters more than 60%-70% . So this is not a good trend for us - it is not so easy to find a good project

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alir

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Of course, if you have seed money, an idea, a team and you do not give up half way, then you can write to me in PM, there is an experience.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

When i see the dozens of ico's everyday i ask directly a simple question...Is it easy to this degree to make a ico??
Just have your team have 5 people and can set up an ICO project. Currently there are thousands of ICO projects and most of them are scam and want to make money from investors. Initially ICO projects are few because almost all projects are of quality but only in 2018 the number of ICO projects has increased dramatically compared to 2017, so consider your investment in projects ICO
I don't think that you should have at least 5 members in your team. You can be alone with no knowledge and you can start your own ICO or token. It is so easy, everything you need is good marketing and nice design. You can psy for good reviews on ICOBench and you will easily collecting a lot of money Smiley.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

To make new token this isnt very hard work. Ethereum platform made it even easier. Now many are teaming up consisting five or six members and launching there own coins.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

It is difficult to answer the question whether it is good or bad that dozens of new ICO appear daily. My personal opinion is that this is normal. Since the crypto-currency market is still young and it is only gaining momentum, therefore it is obliged to meet the needs of users in all spheres of life. It is bad, of course, when people from selfish goals use the ICO program and purposefully try to deceive people. For such things I hands and with their feet against. And if the project is promising, its idea is thought out from beginning to end and for its implementation it simply does not have enough funds, so it uses ICO, then of course this is normal. And most importantly, it does not harm anyone, only for the benefit and development of all mankind!
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

There are several reasons why there are many ICO's created and i think there are already thousands of it. One of the reason is because many people saw the opportunity in Cryptocurrency and people would obviously gain benefits and they could earn at least 5-10 times unlike being a regular employee or a small-time businessmen if they enter the crypto industry. However, you also have to be aware that a lot of this ICO's are fakes and was created to take advantage and deceive people. Now, to your question, is it easy. Of course not. Whether creating a legit ICO with great team members or a fake ICO. Both still requires effort and patience. That is why, its very important that we should take a good look to an ICO. Read their whitepaper and check their website and pages first before making a decision to participate.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bencus

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

It is extremely easy.
You can do it yourself if you are skilled enough.
And it is a REALLY easy way of getting funds for your idea/project.
Also, it is hard to trace back scams, so I would not be surprised if that would be a small reason why there are so many ICOs.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

Now there are very few good ico, an interesting idea is needed to hold one, and serious preparation, well, and already some kind of capital.          Now there are a lot of scammers and to any ico, I already feel apprehensive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: