Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many ico's??  (Read 302 times)
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Everyone wants to raise funds for their projects, but most of these projects are all fail, but many people just believe in a miracle and invest there their money, as easilycan lose
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

A lot of people are now using icos as the new way to crowdfund for their business ideas instead of having to go to individual investors they can just make a coin and get a bunch of people to invest towards the success of the project. There is also the fact that there is a lot of money to be made from icos and people are now using it as a get rich quick scheme

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Prince Malik (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

Anyway the crypto world will negativly afected by those dozen of scamers
Investors must know Where they put their money

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

There is so many ico's because peoples have many ideas and they want to make profits from it  and some of these people are scamers who wants to steal others hard work .
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

When i see the dozens of ico's everyday i ask directly a simple question...Is it easy to this degree to make a ico??

Compared to conventional methods of funding, creating an ico is very easy.  It has allowed for a marketplace that is overrun with half baked ideas, and companies that at times have little more than ideas based loosely on blockchain innovations.  So, simply put, it is very easy to make an ico.
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Because 90% of them are scam and the others are hoping to build a +100000% project to be Billionaire
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

Most of the ICOs are just scam these days because anybody can create a token without any proper coding knwoledge and few bunch of college kids can gather together put few hundred bucks to design their ICO website (free template works) and make their token in ethereum (free guide on how to do it available) than start promoting their shit as promising ICO.

They will just run away with all collected money, only few ICO which are ran by registered business or quite talented developers get success so you have to figure out which one is worth investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

To make an ICO is easy, all whan you really need is an ANN on bitcointalk. Of course, to make a successful ICO you need a bit more, but still nothing which is too difficult. A little team and some work - and that's it. Of course, many ICOs are just scams because of that.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

Yeah it's very easy to make an ICO, that's why we keep on seeing new ICO being launched everyday, making ICO is easy but to make it successful is very difficult, some people thought that making ICO would make them rich instantly, but in reality most of the ICO is failed and get abandon
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

In my opinion, There are many others who spread it in the gift of altcoin Most of these cases are unsuccessful ,
and many scam ico so many people also lose money and lose their investment. so be careful before joining ICO.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

Because anyone can set up an ICO and that's why I think some countries stop their citizens from participating in them as there are too many fake icos this days ...
indeed now many ICO’s are popping up and so I see also many new Altcoin emerging and can invest in Cryptocurrency with long-term hence from that now many ICO are popping and if you want to invest in ICO you have to be careful especially nowadays many projects are dead
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

Because ico is the best place to raise funds in the market, not bound by any individuals or government of the place of release. So many ico came out in there ico scams. They always seek to take away our capital.

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:11 AM

find an experienced team in the field to work on ideas and concepts and define the ideas to create ICO. This is quite easily done so reasonable if much more popping ICO. Crypto provides a large profit to many people and that it saw the potential of being so like to also get profit from this field.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

the huge amount of icos this year is amazing, i thing i big number of them are not good projects, and is hard to know what are the good ICOS
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

I so understand a lot of ISO because everyone wants to advance their project, and so also the false ISO. They do not bring anything plaintive, only one miserly time spent.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 05:30:44 AM by verita1

I have read some comments that are inclined to the ICOs that have been created easily to cheat and it is true maybe it's a reason "Why so many ico's??". There are many reasons such as (Need for capital, government limitations, need for international projection, etc.)

All ICOs want to launch the startup and raise money to continue developing their project  but I would like to give my opinion of those ICOs which are new projects that in some cases start from the experience of the same developers. I have been fortunate to participate in genuine ICOs except on two occasions that I joined SCAM projects.

It is also interesting to know how to create an ICO and this article seemed useful reading.
How to Create an ICO
Truly I do not think it is so easy to create an ICO when in addition to creating a project that is useful, of interest to the public and that provides solutions to certain problems.

At least one ICO needs:
As I said before create a compelling, strong project must have an economic projection that shows how viable it can be during its development (Capital, cost, profits, losses).
Experienced work team, Advisors, Participate in the crypto community, Public relations, International projection, etc.
We can already see that it becomes somewhat complex.
Thanks for the post!

rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

It might be easier all proof, so many ICO`s launch every week, they are all after for the money they can get and most important, ICO`s may just be a scam after all.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

There is Real ICO and Scam ICO in this year.. is difficult to find real ICO in my opinion.. ICO progress is good last year, and maybe this is chance for scammer to be part of ICO Promotion.. see how about ICO progress, scammer increase year by year..

For now, to find a good ICO is do extra researh and always consider what you decision.. ask some profesional people around here, dont fall into f###ing scammer out there..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

When i see the dozens of ico's everyday i ask directly a simple question...Is it easy to this degree to make a ico??
Because ICO is a great way to gather money what is needed in order to acomplish your global goals and dreams, to make world a better place after all!
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

There are a lot of reasons to create ICO, for many people it is the way to earn free money, so this fact is confusing investors, they want to invest in good project and it turns out to be fake or not so good. But I guess rating platforms should assist investors to develop crypto industry and not make paid rates. I think in this regard Icoguide is quite good platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: