Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of cryptocurrency?  (Read 537 times)
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

as for me, the market is always unpredictable and it is very difficult to guess the further movement .  There have always been UPS and downs this is normal , so I doubt that someone will be able to give a precise answer
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

no its normal , always their are market circles , so do not fear. now the market is in bearish condition. but i can recommended to you buy coins in a month. these period is the best one. all coins are touching the bottom line.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

Try to learn about the crypto market and don't fall by seeing the price and please don't claim anything too early. Cryptocurrency is not ended here, It is the normal nature of the cryptocurrency. The red and green signal is a very common matter here.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Now it is difficult to make even short-term predictions in contrast to the first quarter of 2018.
The stable market condition has been established for a while, which fluctuates in different directions.
Perhaps we should expect a small increase in late autumn. But, it's unlikely to be a repeat of 2017...
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.

Firstly, market been in bear trend and pull backs from recent all time high last January. In my opinion, there's no need to worry since it's usual from its past trend. Some or most of the coins are co-related to bitcoin price since most of it are dependent to BTC. So when BTC drops, expect almost everything to follow.

Yeah, and a bear market doesn't at all indicate the end of it. We've been on an unusual pump.last december that in a way a hard correction is expected, though i'd agree that i didn't expect it to be this long. But we'll recover that's for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.
I think this is not the end! This situation has always been the case now. The bitcoin grew and fell, grew and fell. It has always been. I think the crypto market this year has just begun its rapid development, so I can not say that the crisis has died out.

Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

As  Warren Buffett said, "the stock market is a device for moving money from the impatient to the patient." In this respect  crypto market is very similar to the stock market.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Even if all cryptos are dropping. And the market looks bloody. I don't think that this will be the end of cryptocurrency. I still believed that the market will still recover. And it will have a brighter future ahead.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mataudent

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

I do not think this is the end of the crypto, if the market price is not good right now is caused by many factors and the most important is the world economic crisis that almost impact on all parts of the economy including crypto, and we should have the belief that this is what will affirming that crypto passes through it, pessimism is the attitude of a slacker, while confident and entrepreneurial is the attitude of a fighter, let us fight for and find a way to crypto back hit and give good things to its lovers.
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

No man can predict the future, whether it will be good or bad. Who knows, even the crypto is falling down maybe in the near future iw will rise again.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:25:02 AM

Perhaps this is the end of all currently existing cryptocurrencies, but certainly not the technology itself ...

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
@crypto_m

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

In my opinion cryptocuruncy market is still in early stage price will be up and down   but block chain technology  have  to go more with good projects.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

That is volatility at it's best. It is the reason why investing in cryptocurrency is so risky. Altcoin's price may dropped to -50% after you have invested in it. That is why you have a nerve of steel to withstand it's volatility as they say.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

Here many are optimistic about cryptocurreency, and no one is pessimistic, learn more and keep learning to understand the existence of crypto and continue to seek the benefits of crypto. Better to read and keep learning about crypto, crypto is not over even crypto is growing, so optimistic to see crypto with its market.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

bitcoin is improving itself  Do not expect that this market will retain the GREEN candle in the long term because any market correction will always happen. It's normal for the market to throw away for no particular reason especially in cryptoworld which is full of fake news. Cryptocurrency will not end this year, continue to learn and understand this market you will see good technology that makes this market recover. The market is unstable and is still hard to guess just like the ocean waves, but that's not the reason crypto will end, you have to stay optimistic with market conditions, crypto works in this way, you should be familiar with this situation. Corrections will occur. Let me ask, who buys the coins you want to sell? Is there a purchase order? The answer is, those who understand how the crypto space, take a position. Calm down, it will be all right.

Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

this is a natural thing if the market price is below just enjoy by holding it because crypto is not in dead condition it will live again
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

I don't believe any complaints about difficult future of cryptocurrencies. No sense in talking in such a way. All people are seeing that cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more influential within the time.
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Crypto is just hibernating. 2017 overheated the market and nobody predicted BTC to hit $20,000.
The technology is here to stay as more people see the benefit of decentralization and blockchain.
StrikingAdvantage

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

It will never be the enndddd
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

No it is not the end it is normal for the market and alsi it is like this every year so keep you calm and believe to your portfolio and your coins because it might bring you riches whenever the market goes back
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: