Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of cryptocurrency?  (Read 534 times)
3Gloco

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

It will never be the enndddd

Haha best anwser so far
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

Short answer, no, not at this time. But I feel there could come a time in the future when some alternative cryptos that have no actual purpose or reason to exist, could drop off the map and disappear completely.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

shitcoins do not represent cryptocurrencies that is why they are called shitcoins. no matter how big a market capitalization they have, they will always end up getting dumped hard. and their dumps doesn't mean cryptocurrency is going to end! it just means the life that shitcoin is coming to an end because the pumpers are done with it and want to move on to the next shitcoin to pump.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

It's only begining . If earlier it was only a drop, now it is a small but a trickle. And ahead of the trickle will pass into the stream

piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

actually, the price of coins on the market that is down can be caused by several factors. such as many people who doing panic sell by selling coins with cheap prices. certainly, it will make the market are getting down. when the price of coins is down we must be able to control ourselves and don't easily to do panic sell.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

shitcoins do not represent cryptocurrencies that is why they are called shitcoins. no matter how big a market capitalization they have, they will always end up getting dumped hard. and their dumps doesn't mean cryptocurrency is going to end! it just means the life that shitcoin is coming to an end because the pumpers are done with it and want to move on to the next shitcoin to pump.
Good point, a lots of newbies mistakenly thinks that all crypto ends after seeing a huge downfall, there's a difference between quality project and
pumped and dumped coins, if you invested with quality one then you just need to wait and enjoy after the bounce back, the market will go back
crypto is represented by the success of its users.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
3Gloco

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Why so passive? Everything runs in circles.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

I see no reason to panic. The cryptocurrency market is quite unstable, but if you look at how it develops, you will understand everything. This market from year to year as the ocean waves move up and down. That's OK. And every year in these races prices are rising. So don't panic.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Hello guys, is this the end of cryptocurrency i asked my self cause of the subsequently dropping of coins price in the market a lot of red than the green, what may be the cause of all this dropping of price in the market, is it that all coins are connected to one and other that if 1 drops it affects many i just need answers to this my curiosity question. Thanks in advance.
If you are a crypto enthusiast, you know that this volatilityis one of the characteristics of crypto and this alternating red and green market is a usual scene in this market. There is nothing new about what is happening right now, and the cause of this volatility is the market demand, the buy and sell demand which cause the hike and down of the market. Now the market is starting to go all up and the red market days will soon end and it is starting to bull market.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

the reason why cryptocurrencies are down because of bitcoin, when bitcoin is down all cryptos will be down, and another reason why cryptos are down because of the negative news or FUD that will create panic selling of investors.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

the reason why cryptocurrencies are down because of bitcoin, when bitcoin is down all cryptos will be down, and another reason why cryptos are down because of the negative news or FUD that will create panic selling of investors.
Depends how you mean down, in dollars or in bitcoins, cause prices are in bitcoins its normal price in dollars to go down when bitcoin goes down. But not all of them follow bitcoin, some of them rise when bitcoin going down, some altcoins have separate explorers, their own networks, you need to watch them separate
from bitcoin.
Its not the end of cryptocurrencies, its just one more thread about it, I have seen them many many in past years but instead of end crypto is growing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Depends how you mean down, in dollars or in bitcoins, cause prices are in bitcoins its normal price in dollars to go down when bitcoin goes down. But not all of them follow bitcoin, some of them rise when bitcoin going down, some altcoins have separate explorers, their own networks, you need to watch them separate
from bitcoin.
Its not the end of cryptocurrencies, its just one more thread about it, I have seen them many many in past years but instead of end crypto is growing.
I believe crypto still exist in more years of coming ,as far as I know this technology is the most popular due to its benefits and good impact for individuals which market has a potential to explodes, I believe there's perfect time to grow our earnings.

scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

I believe that with the continuous development of blockchain technology, it will bring great changes to our lives and work, and the cryptocurrency market will get better and better. Now the price of cryptocurrency is at a low point. This is a normal market correction instead of At the end of the cryptocurrency, there is no need to care about his short-term price changes.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

No, I don't think so, although the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. But I think this is a normal change in the market. I believe that the encryption market will be revived again.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

I think it is START, not END.
Community at the moment understood blockchain technology and found out new methods to use it in medicine, education, industries...
Our partner ORGANICCO LIMITED is using blockchain in their green-tech to protect this market and our green-future.
I think you should check it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

No, I don't think so. I believe in the encryption market, I think the encryption time will be recovered again. I will continue to invest in this market. Because the current price I think is very suitable for investment.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

Crypto never come to an end, because crypto is very useful and convenient, although there are people using crypto to scam others, and this scene maybe the badside in crypto that why crypto are banned in some country, and the price of it is not yet back to nornal flow. Again crypto never come to end, it is just a trails for us investors to keep crypto in the news to become more popular in the future.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

No it isn't, while the price drop a lot since December or January but that's because the crypto bubble has popped, the market is full of overvalued project and now they are surely closing to their real worth. People freak out a lot because they bought at top and lose a lot of money. If you are patient then the price will go up again as long as the project keep delivering its promises.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

Good point, a lots of newbies mistakenly thinks that all crypto ends after seeing a huge downfall, there's a difference between quality project and
pumped and dumped coins, if you invested with quality one then you just need to wait and enjoy after the bounce back, the market will go back
crypto is represented by the success of its users.
The majority of them are new comers and that's why a lot of these guys have created so many FUD thread about the crypto. If they were early adopters of the crypto currency and i guess they will say the different thing from that. This is why they need to learn more about crypto and forget to do a short term speculation.
jkv_crypto

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

I believe that it happens that much easily. Because, cryptocurrency market is already well established industry around the world. At the moment, it has around $200 billion market capital. Also, currently many countries are prepairing rules and regulations for the cryptocurrencies to give it a proper control. So, as I think this price reduction is a temporary one.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: