Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:55:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

Ripple is one of potential Altcoin and they have a strong develope team and support funds behind them. If you determine that you will hold it for long-term, you'd not better be panic and sell it at this moment

AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

It seems to me that the ripple will react slower than all to the growth of the market. Now there are fewer and fewer hamsters in the crypto. There is no one to buy ripple.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

We all know that all GOOD or WORKING crypto are just in a hibernation period, it will recover in the right time. The only problem is that you bought Ripple when the market reach its highest peak that is why you have a lots of losses. If you have bought couple of months before that, it won't hurt you that much. Don't worry buddy, Ripple has already proven itself to be a contender of bitcoin, it is the top 3 coin in the market see https://coinmarketcap.com/. Just hodl the coin until the market recovers or might hit an all time high again.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
Ripple is a geninune platform so if you like to hold this platform it will make profit but many peoples are said it is banking platform so totally against in Bitcoin platform may be it will dump also in future. My suggestion is this is right time to exchange in some other platform so as soon as possible move Bitcoin your investment is safe in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Ripple is one of the least trusted currencies on the market. Bitcoin and Ripple will not be the future of either. And I'm holding on to Bitcoin.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

HODL or sell?

I'm sure if you ask nicely enough the powers that be will pump it up again for you. Better to hodl at a loss at the moment and wait for the next 6 months. We will see big price rises in the 2nd half of 2018..mark my word Smiley
The business cycle applies to all commodities and markets in the economy so don't be too worried, it is a good token with some good backing...your time will come again.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

The owner of ripple should burn or lock the majority of coins he is holding, reduced supply with put positive effect on price as it will create more demand and also the ripple's image of being a centralized or controlled coin will reduce by this action.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

better keep saving and hold your ripple, I guess there is no pump for ripple in this year. because I heard that Ripple was charged with fraud and the lawsuit was directed against CEO Ripple, Bradley Gralinghouse. if this news is true, then there will be a downfall for the ripple in the near future.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/ripple-xrp-and-brad-garlinghouse-face-another-securities-lawsuit/
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

HODL or sell?
That's hard to say, Ripple prices touched ATH at the end of December 2018, 3$ was the highest price at that time. But now the price of Ripple dropped dramatically, it is not just Ripple alone who experienced a price reduction of more than half the other altcoin was the same decreased. I doubt Ripple will rise like December 2018 because a lot of negative news about Ripple especially the news that states Ripple has a centralized system that makes some investors do not return.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

HODL or sell?

of course every possible growth is always there. for now it will be more difficult because the market is likely to experience a downward trend. you have to be sure with every speculation you have.
moreover you should try to join the ripple telegram line so you can monitor every progress in the future.
I think ripples are great for the future and that's for sure. but the problem for now all crypto is greatly influenced by bitcoin.
cryptotool (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

HODL or sell?
Ripple is a geninune platform so if you like to hold this platform it will make profit but many peoples are said it is banking platform so totally against in Bitcoin platform may be it will dump also in future. My suggestion is this is right time to exchange in some other platform so as soon as possible move Bitcoin your investment is safe in future.
yes i too think so,  and i am gonna sell half of my investment and move into other platform, this is better one i hope
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

HODL or sell?
It has a lot of chances that it will pump again because it was just a normal happenings here in crypto world. Eventhough its price decreased, just keep the vibe goin and for sure it will rise as soon as possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

HODL or sell?

Ripple is a good coins and its been part of the major coins in the coin market caps,so therefore there's a big chance that its will grow and profitable back,so for those who holding this kind  of crypto coins,we should wait the time thats it will become profitable again,because the market is still now in bleeding situation,and we know thats after this we have a bullish that we've wait,thats makes this ripple  grow its price value soon.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:00:02 PM

The big possibility is that in 2018, the XRP rate will not pump anymore because the market is currently very volatile, the recovery rate will not be able to take place right away until the end of 2018, when If the demand for investment increases, it can be expected that the XRP rate will increase but not pump.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
int226

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

I like near same as you, but you did not over too many, which does not be listen and you are for time for the other Altcoin.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

The way the markets slowly dying at the moment I think you'll be waiting quite a while before it goes back up to $2+. If your not in any rush to sell though don't suppose that's an issue I think it will eventually.

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

You bought it really a bit high. However, I think you should hold it with patience. Ripple is one of the most prospective coin. So I hope it will pump again with the course of time.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

HODL or sell?
Maybe it will pump again if bear market is over because if you see when bitcoin is down all coins will follow. There's no other way but to hold your ripple and wait to increase again or much better to buy more if you want as long the price is so affordable.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

HODL or sell?
Theres no need to worry my friend for sure ripple will comeback again at the highprice all you need is keep holding, buy more and trust ripple, its just normal to market to dump, ripple have a great potential mass adoption is coming, be patience.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

I believe every coin will pump so ripple will too. I bought Ripple at 3.65$, I Thought Ripple will hit 5$ then I will sell them. Such a fool I was! But If the bitcoin pumps again like the January month then Ripple will back hit to the 3-4 USD! As you are in loss now, then I would suggest you hold your Ripple coin and keep waiting for a pump.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: