Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:27:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

It's good that you invested in it. Do not worry about the fact that you are at a loss. Keep it for a long time and you will accurately pay back your investment.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Ripple will pump again but we dont know when is it, can be in next year or in the end of this year. You bought too high price, and lesson learned, you should be always use stop loss whenever you buy coin, and better buy coin only for trading because this is more profitable than holding.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

Ripple will pump again but we dont know when is it, can be in next year or in the end of this year. You bought too high price, and lesson learned, you should be always use stop loss whenever you buy coin, and better buy coin only for trading because this is more profitable than holding.
Certainly XRP will be pumped up and not be able to return to the level of 3.6 usd as before as the investor has more experience than before. They will quickly sell them.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Because Ripple always in the top 10 ranking according to market cap, so this coin has potential to going up multiple times again when the market cap of crypto reach $1 trillion. But you have to wait long for that, can be in 1 years. Big probability for Ripple going up to more than $5 in the near future because this coin often seen in CNBC , so will be more buyer will come from new investor.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Well nobody can categorically say there will be a rise on dump of a certain coin and it will happen that way. We can hope those we have invested in will pump.
andthereyou

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Yes I think that ripple will pump again in the future. I believed that you can break even or profit if you hodl because it's unlikely that ripple price will go to zero.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Just hold for it.  The whole crypto market now is very bad. Hopefully the market will recover Q4 this year. But we can't really tell when will the market recover. Just hold unto it think positive. Smiley 
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
The same thing happens to me before, for a long day of holding without seeing good results, it is really frustrating. That's why I just sacrifice my money even I'm losing and shift into other coins. We need some time to diversify our investment if it really in need. Holding too long is useless and if we are still losing.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

There are lawsuits against Ripple and i tkink that the ongoing cases have affected the XRP price negatively. There will be no increase in the high probability XRP price before the conclusion of the lawsuits, still the decision is yours.
Reeas432

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

Crypto associated affairs st one of these time that we're now are such that calls for critical endurance, perseverance. an awesome observer/investor will without a doubt realize selling his lots now will clearly resort to deficit; which can also cause financial ruin if care is not taken.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Generally XRP is strange and ambiguous asset. The system is centralized, there is no control over the issue, at any time any number of tokens can be brought to the market. That is, it doesn't fit the definition of cryptocurrency. At the same time, representatives of traditional financial institutions actively cooperate with it. Obviously, as a result of this, market participants are beginning to invest in XRP, which causes growth and additional interest. It's possible to make money on the XRP growth, but it's important to remember that it isn't a cryptocurrency, it is a centralized payment system, with all the risks.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

Ripple is a very good coin, we can receive and send with Ripple quickly and safely, this is what makes investors confident about the future of Ripple, and I'm sure the year-end price can reach at least $ 3.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

arvind82

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

May be yess...at the end of this year ripple price are increase and you will earn profit...you should have patient...ripple coin are will come on top 5 coins again...
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

If seen from the current ripple volume the possibility of ripple will experience a big increase could happen. but the current crypto market condition is very bad. maybe at the end of this year ripple will experience a big increase.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Ripple disappointed everybody. I think you should sell Ripple and buy new coins.
You have many options for this. Take Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin as an example.

margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

It all depends on the total crypto market. If the bearmarket is over, your ripple will also regain some value.

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

I'll tell you a secret - all the normal coins will pump again))) Ripple is among them. But everything happens as usual when you do not expect it at all. On this you need to always be on the alert)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

If seen from the current ripple volume the possibility of ripple will experience a big increase could happen. but the current crypto market condition is very bad. maybe at the end of this year ripple will experience a big increase.
Every coin on the market has the potential to increase or decrease in price. The current market is just a limited time of bearish and it isthis time that major whales come in and cause panic sells to fill their bags. They sold their coins for the profit and now using tactics to get more coins from panic sells. Ripple, like any crypto will pump soon when the time is due.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Ripple has lost a lot of it's value in this Bear market. Unfortunately I also had some in my portfolio. I think it is better wait now, if the bulls arrive, the coins lost the most of their value will be the ones increase the most IMO

WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

Yes
Check the chart
Only newbie will not understand where to buy and where to sell, i mean now is a nice chance to fill bags
they have prediction about it
whaletank club
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: