Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:47:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
Looking at all the graphics of the Ripple very often and sell a lot by transferring it to a stable token. It can be concluded that the Ripple is still used for day trading and no more.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

This ripple shows us a stable coin that has not much affected with the market downfall as ripple claim the second top currency. Also we should not forget that this ripple has the capability to pump harder same as last year and this can easily reach $1 if that happens again.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

Ripple will definitely be  pamp and more than once. I would recommend that you now don't waste time in vain, but take up self-learning trade. If you just do nothing, and wait until the price rises to at least $ 2.5 per coin, then you will spend too much time on nothing.
All this time you, if you master trading, can earn. After all, look, even in the current situation, the altcoins continue to periodically pamp (BCHSV, BCHABC, WPR, and others). Just go to the Binance and you will see there are many opportunities to earn. You lack only knowledge.
Also, you can now continue your purchase  ripple (if you have free money) and thus reduce the average price of the total purchase of the ripple.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

This ripple shows us a stable coin that has not much affected with the market downfall as ripple claim the second top currency. Also we should not forget that this ripple has the capability to pump harder same as last year and this can easily reach $1 if that happens again.
I believe on Ripple but not good to put everything we have into this coin.  Ripple is just the same with other potential coins,  they can be affected on the market trend and prone for any price changes. If they could sustain it's rank until bull run returns, it absolutely many were happy for it.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

Ripple ranking in second place now precedes ethereum, I think ripple really has great potential in the future, but investing right now is risky in a downward trend. fud still dominates and fierce competition will occur the following year.

balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Absolutely ripple will pump again because for me this coin has a potential in the future.This is one of my favourite altcoins in my list because ripple is one of my profitable coins that I had.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

Ripple prices can be pumped again when there is good news and when the development of the project and their concepts are very useful even can be accepted on all platforms then that will make ripple prices experience price increases.
all the same, I think that the ripple as a separate coin cannot grow when the entire crypto market falls lower and lower. I like Ripple and I invested a lot of money in it. those who do not believe in him can look at the yield chart for 2017, he showed a huge increase there
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Ripple does show its ability to grow and have a good position in CMC, so I think the ripple is good enough to remain an investment coin. Surely there will continue to be a surprising movement for crypto fans.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

Ripple's potential does have very good growth and a solid team to continue to improve the technology projects it develops, so it can pump up its prices and attract new investors to invest in them because the future of Ripple is no doubt an investment choice after bitcoin and and ethereum.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Ripple price will pump again if Bitcoin price recover and may increase $ 20,000 in the future. Now I see a lot of Ripple trading and I expect Ripple price will increase $ 2 at the beginning of 2019.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

who can guess when will ripple pump again but i for one would like it to happen and dump it as soon as i earn a little profit from it! i am hoping for it to happen before the year ends.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

if you buy Ripple at a price of $ 2.5 and want to sell it now for $ 0.35 then you will incur a big loss, you have to hold your Ripple and if you have a lot of money, it is investment time because prices have fallen too far. , of course the bull run will come as soon as possible in 2019.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

Ripple is strong on this market compared to ethereum.
XRP hasn't dropped significantly according to BTC, so I can suggest that it can show positive dynamics on a bullish trend, I mean it can grow relatively faster than bitcoin.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

This ripple price can be pumped again when there is good news that can trigger a rise in ripple prices, if the concept and development is renewed then the price will definitely be very easy to rise. waiting for a good moment I'm sure the ripple will experience price increases.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Ripple is strong on this market compared to ethereum.
XRP hasn't dropped significantly according to BTC, so I can suggest that it can show positive dynamics on a bullish trend, I mean it can grow relatively faster than bitcoin.
My personal observations on XRP tell me that someone very rich wants to keep the price at this bloody market. And he has already spent a lot of money and continues to do so. I really want to enter the asset for 25 cents, but do not let the price. If anyone has trading ideas, share them.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

No one knows if ripple will pump any time in the near future personally I don't like ripple economics and there is more good opportunities in the market now that  convince me more than RIPPLE
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Recently Ripple has ranked the second position in the market and now it is great fluctuation due to market. Ripple has very huge potential in the market and huge ability to increase it's price when the market starts recovering. People who are holding we need to be very patient until the market starts recovering.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
Dont worry, ripple is good currency and it can do big splash in bull market, and if you look it has dropped 5 times but if you buy eth or neo, you would lose more money than now so ripple is going well still I guess.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Now almost all coins are declining, so it is impossible to increase them so I think that if they are profitable they should be sold, not held for long, this market will be very risky. , may in the next time the value of the coin will decline.

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

HODL or sell?
actually other country adopts ripple coin i just forgot what country it is but they added an exchanger into it. Maybe it will affect the price of the ripple sooner or later. I think it will slowly pump up this 2018, but it has a lot of potential this coming 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: