Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

I hope that Ripple becomes a more stable and good coin than ethereum, and this makes me prefer Ripple to other altcoins, of course Ripple has a good chance to skyrocket again because Ripple investors are very big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
Now it is better not to look into the cryptocurrency portfolio once again, so as not to get upset because it has become very small. Ripple will still pump. I want it to start this year. I'm tired of waiting for growth.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

I hope that Ripple becomes a more stable and good coin than ethereum, and this makes me prefer Ripple to other altcoins, of course Ripple has a good chance to skyrocket again because Ripple investors are very big.
XRP is a stable ALT suitable for long term investment,value increases maybe the next 2 years XRP will grow more and can compete with ETH you really right invested in XRP for old age later.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

XRP has a very big potential so there's no reason for us to doubt about it. We should just have patience and wait for the right time to sell. It is possible for ripple so pump again so we should be hopeful about it.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

the price is too low if you wanna sell, it's not good time right now. you should hold it if you dont want get lose
many people also hold it, just be patience and everything is gonna be okay

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Ripple is one of unpredictable coins. I think we will see pump no doubt. But when it will: soon or far, don't know. Today we see cheap price for XRP. I'm sure that today's price will be more high definitely. Buy and hold on folllowing
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Ripple is one of unpredictable coins. I think we will see pump no doubt. But when it will: soon or far, don't know. Today we see cheap price for XRP. I'm sure that today's price will be more high definitely. Buy and hold on folllowing
Ripple on the second place on CMC. His capitalization is more then ETH. And for pump whales need more money then for other coins from top20 at least. I wait for smooth growth. it's more real for XRP in the current conditions
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

Ripple can pump hard and fast when the time is right. It will go back to $3 next year when the next bull market gets going in the earnest.
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

Yes, Ripple looks so good now and it's the most relevant coin to invest now. I think, you should to buy it now, when market on bottom.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Yes, Ripple looks so good now and it's the most relevant coin to invest now. I think, you should to buy it now, when market on bottom.
yes it is on bottom now but no one knows when it will pump
so you must be carefull if it, except we are ready to lose our money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Ripple will be pumped when Bitcoin price is also pumped from 16.000$ to $ 17,000 like last year. I think Ripple will have a good price and return in 2019.
because bitcoin has a big impact on all coins in crypto like ripple, so when the price of bitcoin soars must be ripple and all coins will also be like bitcoin too
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

That's right because from yesterday the ripple has begun to change little by little, so it's likely that later the ripple coins will soar again in the not too distant future

Some financial experts predict that Ripple can reach a dollar in December. Yes, it can happen. As I see, many people, even those who were very skeptical about this currency, started to trust XRP now.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

I think yes, there is such probability and XRP can be pumped again. But now it is extra strong and we don't know about its potential price. It can be enormous
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

It's hard to say where ripple is going, there is competition from stellar which is a more functional coin than ripple. However, ripple has a focus on the financial industry which means it has strong potential - if it ever gets there into the big hitters

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

XRP will not be pumped until and unless the king of crypto btc takes a smooth ride a little upwards.There have been only hype everywhere about xrp token.People need to understand the basic difference between ripple and xrp token.Decentralization and centralization.Maximum number of tokens that is being held by some people/groups.Of course it is a good project but hyping the xrp token and thinking it will be increasing 50-100 times overnight is really a bad concept.So invest wisely and always invest what you can afford to loose.Crypto world can work wonders for some and some gets wrecked.So stay safe do research.Happy trading.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

Now we can not say anything, pumping or drawing is a difficult one to guess so I think we should be patient, the market will help us if we have enough patience. wait.
gulypz

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Ripple is doing a lot of crazy work. Really team works well. They are successful despite bad market conditions. Now I expect prices to increase. We've been waiting for a long time.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

HODL or sell?

You entered the market when its running to the red sea.  However don't be frustrated crypto market totally on dump situation.  I don't know you have noticed or not that Ripple has beat Ethereum on coinmarketcap. So that its definitely a valuable coin just be patient and wait for the next year hopefully you will get your value.

Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Now Rippl will make the pump only next year I think. Now there is no reason for its growth. need positive news

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Definitely IMO
Ripple is one of the coin that got the most attention especially banks because of how it can kills off the current Bank remittance with fast transaction speed and low fees

There are almost 100+ bank had already used the Ripple Network for remittance service
So i believe it is just the matter of time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: