Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most unpredictable coins you've bought  (Read 199 times)
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

I don't know if we still remember the sic coin. I had so expectation that the coin will rise and do well but that has not happened at all. The coin keeps diving. I just wish some will be burnt down.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

We all know about high volatility of the coins price. Have you ever experienced a situation when the coin you bought showed totally  unpredictable behavior? For example, you didn't think it would rise, but it did - and much! Or vice versa?
I bought few LTC in last dip because it is top crypto currency so I thought it will gradually raise in future. But now I realise this will move forward and it will not compensate in Bitcoin so Bitcoin is right choice in top crypto and some low market cap altcoins also good for the future journey.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

Yes last year when I bought Ripple, I just read its roadmap and think it was a great coin so I bought a couple of Ripple coins and to my surprise it pumped even before I was done reading what this coin has to offer. It was one of my best experience in trading because it felt so rewarding doing my own thing and not relying on what others have to say.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

SGR is one of  my unpredictable tokens. It went from $ 0.06 to $1.2 and back. This was not an expected rise as there were no news, developments or other announcements. It`s just happened.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

The most unpredictable coin is coins that just listed on the exchange because these coin does not have historycal price, there are no support and resistance area , we only possible to predict the price based on fundamental analysis. And all coins that tradeable more than 1 years is more easy to analysis the price from the history its price by use technical analysis .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: