Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Bulls are serious and Bitcoin is on the verge of going to the moon!  (Read 497 times)
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I am not sure about that bitcoin and other coins are verge of going to the moon. I hope the bulls will come in the next months, but I think the prices are still not giving a sign of big rising.

SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

I also think that the bull market is very close and you just need to wait a bit. If we all are friendly and support the cryptocurrency in all ways, then we will definitely achieve its greatness.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

I am not sure about that bitcoin and other coins are verge of going to the moon. I hope the bulls will come in the next months, but I think the prices are still not giving a sign of big rising.

You think: the words of someone that has doubt. Also your English needs some work!
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

Technically BTC has a double bottom pattern at the level of 5800-6000 USD. The first bottom was in February and the second one was in June. This pattern is very important for a reversal signal. At the moment the bulls are trying to control BTC but it is too early to say that the bull run has started.

The Bulls will have no mercy with a Bitcoin Bear Bitch like you!

You are a brainless moron. Get out of here and find yourself another occupation. 
added to Ignorelist

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

indeed we can not know exactly when the bull will begin and when the bears will end. but we can only predict and anticipate to get maximum profit and small risk in the current market situation. I agree with you that bears can at any time occur and destroy the current euphoria.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

i disagree.
the trend is not just going to be reversed that easily. it will take time for a bear market to give its place to a bull market, specially the big ass bull market that you have in mind. right now we are still testing the bottoms for their strength and then we are also seeing an accumulation phase where price will stay here more or less with some possible small dumps to trap the bears then (maybe in 1-2 months after that) we can see the big rises start.

--looking for signature--
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

I agree bulls are serious this time, bitcoin obviously does not fall though bears try to make it go down, in few days it will probably break $7000 then in a very short time it can hit $8000 because after $7000 bullish trend would be confirmed.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

OK, I respect what you say but as matter of fact ALT prices will follow!
I respect it is just not clicks and strategy is an impotent role and thus far the Bulls are defending their destiny admirably!
From the past highs, when bitcoin goes into bull alts are also expected to follow and go wherever bitcoin is going.

That's why it's called and said that bitcoin is the king, wherever it his, all of its followers will come near him and that's why the prices goes up for the alts too.

Unknown when will be the market start to be just like last year of December.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
This is a green light for me and I am running with them!
These bulls are warriors and have my respect!
Let’s take Bitcoin and the Alts to the moon: You only have one life!
Bitcoin 7000 USD will be smashed and the Bears will not know what hit them!

Evry human must have respect one must not be treated differently like the Altcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin must be treated the same like humans who has respect for all human kinds. Get it?

So, I want to explain mlre to people who only see good and tokens who reach the bullish market. You see all the 3 above that I have spoken of is a e-coins that grows and once go down, seek the rocket to reach moon and one that "migh" crush down slowy and sometimes fast. A near fact that everything in the crypto market moves it because of us people we decid when we buy or not to buy and hold (HODL). You seek respect but you don't buy? Investors seek achievement but to which is which is a in need of study and prediction that is a gamble.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

These Bitcoin bulls are strategically defending Bitcoin and look to have deep pockets!
The bitcoin bulls have not disappeared they are just waiting for the right time to strike but for the time being they are taking advantage of anyone that is selling his bitcoins for cheap, that is why it is very difficult for the price of bitcoin to go below 6000 since the bulls are buying all the coins below that price effectively setting a floor that is very difficult to break.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

The bulls haven't made their move yet. The low volume trading means they are still waiting for the bears to get weak. Who knows, they could be accumulating discreetly by bagging lots of BTC thru over the counter purchases. Once they have entered the market, we will surely see the spike on trading volume which will attract the public and may go beyond the previous ATH. My bet would be on the start of Q4 2018, a volume spike could occur.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

I read the OP's poem, being optimistic is good, but can you assign any reason to your optimism?

I don't think we'll see bulls soon. Be cautious.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

bitcoin bull market we can expect in September or oct market again touch previous all-time high prices hereafter we will see slow momentum for growth
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Some say that recent days development has been kind of a "dead cat bounce". I rather incline to believe the market is going sideways with modest bull potential. And as a matter of fact, there are no bears in the Bitcoin market (besides BTC futures). Those who make pressure on prices to decline bought BTC some time ago for higher price, and they consider selling it with every dip (= making another price decline).
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Bitcoins at 7000 usd is possible and is going to happen soon. The bear market will end soon and the bull will run till the end of 2018 when bitcoin will be trading at 10,000 usd or more.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

Whilst I hope you are right with a bull run just around the corner, however I can't help but feel we have several more months of decline ahead of us.

Look at the market cap in January last year, even with the current prices Crypto as a whole is up 25x, that's a phenomenal return on investment and people who have been in since then will still have a long way for the prices to drop before they come close to making a loss.

I sold a decent amount in January, but still hold an equal amount of coins now, so I hope that a larger range of institutional investors will start to get involved and help stabilise the price.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

I dont think the bears are done. They took away too much volume. We may have to wait for the volume to come back. We need at least  one more year.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

I dont think the bears are done. They took away too much volume. We may have to wait for the volume to come back. We need at least  one more year.

Now is the time!
The miners have a lot at stake!
1 year- you are a bitch fool: leave the site or stop making stupid statements: I have a low tolerance level for fools!
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

I hope that happens because I have invested in Bitcoin pretty much when its price is 6k $. I think the same as you. Because the market has gone down quite a long time and Q3 will be a good time for the market to go to the moon.
I strongly believe in the market's pumping this time and expect it to happen sooner than expected.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

Whereever this might go, one thing is for sure, after those HARD FOUGHT FUD's, regulations, NEWS, developments and many other things, I just wonder if that didn't kill bitcoin what else could? TA would indicate the overbought most of the time for the rest of the year next year
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: