Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

It doesn't give me a lot of psychological distress" Because I do not consider Bitcoin as a source of income," but I'm feeling bad when I want to cash out and find that the price is low. "No one likes loss."
I agree with you that you can not separate emotional aspects in life, but life has good moments and bad ones so go ahead.
I try to make the mind control my decisions more than emotion.
This is an irony to see you in the campaign.
Everything whether it’s realized or not must be influenced by emotional and mental aspects, especially when it comes to assets that are at stake, this can be seen from the fear experienced by beginners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
It is absolutely normal for me, because I do not have it. I'm a happy man, I'm not bothered by the fact now that he falls. But I'll bite my elbows when he grows up if by that time I can not buy it.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

Many people are investing in BTC, and the price of BTC is rising. People will be happy because they have earned profits!
On the contrary, it will be lost because of the price drop!
Yes you're right, lots of people become happy when they get high profit in there investment but we know the value is unpredictable if the value is getting down the affect to person is negative they become sad. But for me up or down the value it's normal cause this the way of business. Accept it cause it is a flow in the world of crypto currency not always rise.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Emotionally a little mentally a little bot because i get pissed a bit when i get notified that the coi i sold cheap just added more value at that point i get a bit moved so it been a little of both emotionally and mentally
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

I believe when you understand and know how the bitcoin market operates, I don't think any change in the trend in the market will affect you emotionally. When you trade or invest in bitcoin with your emotions, your mental life will be unstable. You will end up making mistakes and also take some actions that might not be a good one...
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
I think bitcoin makes me think a bit idealistically  Cool, because bitcoin requires me to analyze my own bitcoin, as we know bitcoin is not controlled by any party, but I think being a little idealist isn't good for my character.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

Bitcoin makes my economy better as I use it. Therefore, bitcoin makes life aspects better in my opinion. Of course not only I feel that. Bitcoin is useful for everyone in the world so that the economy in this world gets better.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

I didnt expect the recent bear market but I am confident that prices will go up by the end of the year. Emotionally I'm stable because it always happens that prices will increase again.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:41 PM

btc did bring a change in my life, at least in terms of emotional or the way I thought, with btc I learned at least not to be afraid of dreaming, because what I believe success could have started from a dream, btc taught me to always think fositip and open, fast in receive and learn about new things, even though I also have to be able to control everything so that my emotions do not get out of the normal line, but there are some negative things that I feel like when I focus on BTC I always forget to eat and it makes my lifestyle a little messy and end up not good for my health, but I'm grateful this is still in the corridor of reasonableness
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

well Bitcoin affect my emotional and mental aspects everytime I gain I am grateful, everytime I lose because of scams I reach my lowest peak of my emotion simple as that but today its a lot different since I am now able to hold and keep my emotions towards what I encountering and when come to the mental aspect I am very able to apply the things that I am doing , the values that my parents told me is a good investments it affects me as a human and it helped me more to make myself productive in working for Bitcoin.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

Emotions when prices drop or lose moments when trading Crypto are commonplace. I also don't want emotions to control me when I trade, because it can cause harm to me. At least, Bitcoin has a good effect on my financial condition.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Bitcoin and crypto in general is a huge time suck for me.  I spend sick amounts of hours on this forum and on the exchanges.  I have earned some money from it so I think its overall positive.
achichy

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

emotional and mental aspect of my life is indeed interrelated and inseperable when am depressed my brain is at work when am happy my emotions is at work. bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a profit and loss investment, my heart trembles each time am investing in bitcoins because am not sure of my returns due to the instability of bitcoins, presently i have learnt not to be too expectfull while investing. though i have gained alot in bitcoin and i have also lost a couple of times as well but honestly lossing in bitcoin investment is very hurtful.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

Emotional and mental aspects can’t be separated from our lives, especially in making decisions these 2 things will interfere, this is what keeps us cautious to prevent overthinking, I’m as much as possible prepare a time to rest or recreation and not think about Bitcoin during that time.
anitalxy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

After all, bitcoin is a virtual currency.
You don't invest money, its rise and fall is a number for you, it doesn't make any sense.
But if you invest money, unless you have a strong heart. Otherwise, it will often be awakened by the market.

Haha, kidding. Grin
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

I think in any investment, we learning to control our emotion when market having bad movement. If start our trade with good emotion, i am believe it result good prediction and good analysis.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

I don't really understand this post, but I think this depends on your perspective about the crypto and bitcoin industries. experience will lead you to wiser choices, it certainly involves knowledge, because this is why I don't use emotionally as you discuss.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Most bitcoin influences positively on these aspects, even in the sense that I educate people of crypto currency industry it gives me a lot of positive emotions
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

In my emotional state, the crypto currency is not affected. I have been trading for a long time on the stock exchange and therefore I can control my emotions. But I saw many people who seem to be dependent on crypto currency and very emotional.
rnssol

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

Well bitcoin not being highly accepted can be a negative aspect while the possibility of it taking over the world leaves its positive marks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: