Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2940 times)
JustinMoser

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Its really affects very much and specially at that time when we invest a big amount and suddenly the price fall then mentally it affects and make us emotional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Bitcoin change my way of life, it affect my emotional aspect in a way that I am no longer feeling low moral. I find myself useful and productive. It boost my confidence in making money in my own way and own time and place. I no longer feel empty and financially unstable because I know I have enough investment that will keep me in the right track.
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

There is nothing better feeling in the world when you see your investment making huge profits. You can see that our fate is truely in our hands. But on the other hand, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investing has made us very lazy and making us slow. You should consider the pros and cons.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Emotionally only affect when I got big profit and my family become happy but mentally all the time because the market value is totally unstable.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Bitcoin makes me more happy than before because now, I dont need to think about the problem in financial or even in bill payments. It makes me more brave because I was able to risk what I have just to earn my desired profit. It makes my life more successful than before because I was able to buy what I need and support my family needs.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

We should not be affected by emotional and mental aspect when we trading in crypto, although sometime the price in the market can drive our emotion.
If you get affected by your emotion, you may can take a wrong decision regarding your investment. So, it is wise to use a logical thinking.
That's what you have to do when in trading, don't be provoked by emotion and get out of control because it will make you messy
and can't even think clearly and out of focus and of course it can cause loss, and that loss can affect your psychic and mental
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

I engaged myself in crypto knowing the risk associated with it hence im prepared for whatever outcome of my investments may be plus I treat this opportunity as an extra income, if I had the chance to take profit then its an incentive.

The high volatility of the market drives the investors to be emotional especially if you invest huge capital in the particular coin and its normal to be discourage and lose hope sometimes but I think as a long term holder it helps me to not think the current status since I have a target price when to sell.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Bitcoin makes my life better, I become financial stable ever since I discover bitcoin. I choose to risk even tho I dont know what will happen to my money but it gives me huge profit and I didnt expect that to happen and Im glad that I discover bitcoin now because it helps me to survive my everyday life.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

Bitcoin really affects my financial freedom easy although it has negative effects too the one is I become lazy, because I've learned that I can make money easy by just sitting,reading and posting, by just that tree things my life become easy but in that easy thing my life internal body become hard, hard for financial freedom like it cause me spinal disease but on the other hand I've learned that don't just focus on someting that can earn your money, focus around you also.
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

Since the bitcoin technology is very complicated and many don’t fully understand it, they will look for other cues that help them make a decision. One of those cues is to see how many others are invested in a certain project. This need for social proof helps us make daily decisions. But when you are about to put your money in a cryptocurrency, try to look past the herd mentality. Also, we humans tend to put more weight on losses than equal gains. So gaining $10 is not as satisfying as losing $10 is dissatisfying. We are wired to prefer avoiding losses than we are driven to seek gains.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

Roll Eyes Bitcoin made a many diiferents effects on us, emotionally it like roller coaster ride, as the value of it goes up and down our emotion too goes on it because we never know when its goin to be ok in the market, mentally you sometimes your get confused and gets stress form different news outside about bitcoin not knowing if it true or not, finally financially, you want to anticipate what will happen to currency are you going to get paid or not what will happen to ico so and so fort those are what we experiecning right now.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
fnamcma879

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

Lol, It may be that when Bitcoin is at a steady level, it suddenly drops. That made me quite nervous and maybe a heart attack.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Bitcoin greatly affected the emotions in me when bitcoin experienced a price decline when I was trading in the Crypto market. it can make my mind feel very chaotic. but when bitcoin experienced a very high price increase, happiness came suddenly in my life. so I think bitcoin is amazing because it can affect my soul.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

One of the aspect of our well being that control both the mental and emotional well being is our financial well being, once you don't have financial freedom then every other freedom is at risk both emotional and mental stability will be lost and at the end you become unstable. But with bitcoin offering us the total financial freedom I think bitcoin is able to settle both our emotional and mental crisis.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Bitcoin does not control my emotion. Eventhough, everyone loves successes, the price of bitcoin does not regulate my feeling. This is because it rises to a higher level today and all of a sudden it drops to a lower value. I just study the market, manipulate it and make good profits.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

Bitcoin can give so many benefits rather than giving huge profits, it can also make as happy. Well whenever I invest and get a huge amount of money with bitcoin, I become happy and it gives a positive impact in my life. I become more independent and wise in every decision I make because of bitcoin, because I have a bitter experience with bitcoin but I take that as a lesson.

quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Investing in bitcoins brings me some pretty interesting emotions. Feel happy when the price increases. Also, it gives me patience. Investing in bitcoin is not a difficult job but it requires us to restrain our emotions in order to make the right decision. Limit investment by emotion, so invest with the knowledge and strategy you have.

Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

I see some loss in the market even though it's just some small loss, it affects me a lot I think negative and selling is always bumping to my mind. Since I experience a lot of it when I was just starting, it doesn't affect me now. I always think positive even though there's some losses.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:54:53 PM

I must admit that the arrival of bitcoin in my life has generated important collateral effects because the anxiety that often makes me incur the uncertainty of the market and the tremendous price volatility have made me lose many hours of sleep and tranquility at home.

Although it is true that thanks to cryptocurrencies my family economy has improved considerably, at the moment my character and my irritability have changed a lot, so I must work hard to improve my emotional and psychological aspect.
FactAlways

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

This is the best topic since morning brother, emotional bitcoin effects me alot, when I think of the price I  bought last year and seeing the current price, and mentally it's always angry sometimes, well there is nothing to be done, HODL is the medicine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: