Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2940 times)
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

With the help of bitcoin, I get a range of different emotions, and it brings me great pleasure, because I do not just make money on it, but also spend my time very well.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

With bitcoin i had learned to face the investment challenges it had thought me how to face all the risks that i might encounter and it did help me to strategize all my investments and patiently wait for my investments to increase.

Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

Emotional and mental aspects of course will always occur when we see price movements, but that is something that is normal in investing. We should have broad knowledge and understand how the market moves, so that we will be able to control emotions and be able to think well in taking decisions where we have to sell and buy or hold back which we will ultimately benefit from investing
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Bitcoin helped me to be stronger in facing all the risk challenges of investing and with that I had learned how to handle the losses and thought me as well how to manage my investments wisely.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

Bitcoin affected me in the most positive way, because I began to earn well, and this was my biggest goal in life. And it is the fulfillment of this goal makes me happy.
For influence, I think most users get a positive influence on their finances, but we know that bitcoin is at risk as prices fall very quickly and maybe it will hurt you very much, and if you don't get ready it might have a bad effect on you like your psychic shaken, or your head is dizzy
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:24:10 AM

Well, I have read a lot of threads and comments here which states clearly that most Bitcoin investors are emotionally unstable with the current market situation. Apparently, i will say these individuals are either too greedy or impatient. Invest when it falls back to $6200 and sell when it goes back to $6500 to $6700. Every investor who studies the market will attest to the fact that Bitcoin easily move freely within the mentioned price range within the shortest period of times. If these percentage rises are too small for you, then you have to exercise patience and wait for the imminent bull market.
Don't be too emotional about this because Bitcoin is performing well amidst these attacks from the governments, banks and the media.
Atlantic12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

I think the decision one makes with bitcoin involves his/her mental ability, and the outcome of the decision made affects his/her emotions. For instance when one should sell his coins involves a lot of mental work and survey. The outcome after selling the coins that is whether you run at a profit or loss affects the emotions of the individual.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Bitcoin affected me in the most positive way, because I began to earn well, and this was my biggest goal in life. And it is the fulfillment of this goal makes me happy.
For influence, I think most users get a positive influence on their finances, but we know that bitcoin is at risk as prices fall very quickly and maybe it will hurt you very much, and if you don't get ready it might have a bad effect on you like your psychic shaken, or your head is dizzy

Right. It's not all rainbows and unicorns the way newbies see it. There's a huge risk in this market and it can also give you anxiety and stress. I know a lot who lost money or are having less sleep trying to monitor the price of their losing investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Bitcoin gave financial freedom in the coming future the world will adapt to bitcoin and blockchain we can see many opportunities here on words so we can be positive for earning more profits
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

The moment I knew bitcoin is a big hop or scenario that became included in my life. All I can think upon starting it is the pros of knowing bitcoin and it did not fail to meet my expectations. Until now, my trust in bitcoin has not bren change for it still satisfy me.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

Bitcoin improve my mental and emotional aspect. As for the mental, it help me enhance my thinking ability and my vocabolary because of replying to the threads that posted in here. It also opened my minds concerning the cryptocurrency. It strengthens my critical thinking. For the emotional aspect, it train me how to wait patiently.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

It certainly takes a lot of thinking and can cause some trouble for some people who are unsure of the direction of the market
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

Bitcoin can be a job and can provide real benefits to make finances better. For me bitcoin has a positive impact because it can be a very good source of income.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

I can say that bitcoin is the most profitable investment in modern times, those who want to get rich quick will immediately invest in it. But because it is very unpredictable, the rise and fall of the price, the investors go through a roller coaster of emotions. It can stress you out, it test your patience and wise decisions. Before, I almost into panic selling but now, I will believe in btc, relax and hodl.
Barretwallace

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

That can happen when there is a bitcoin exchange in the crypto market. Suppose that if you are losing money, it can bring emotional limitations to the trader.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

That's true. This bitcoin will affects your emotional and mental aspects if you will take this seriously and invest all your money in here. Due to the high risk it's not advisable to invest big amount of money that you can't afford to lose. The risk is high but you can gain big profits if you take the risk and invest big amount. That's why many people will get panic when the price fall down as they are emotionally affected with the volatility of the price. Invest only to a bearable amount that will not give you headache or pain if the price fall from your expectation.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

In the beginning, I was kinda paranoid about it given the rumors that it's a scam but then it also made me decide to just play it cool meaning, low investments only and I still do the same now. As they say, invest only what you can afford to lose.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Bitcoin can really give you some good and bad times meaning, bitcoin can sometimes affects your emotions which can affect your decision-making abilities. So definitely, bitcoin can test your patience, strategy and loyalty.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Emotional and mental aspects of life are dependent on each other. They both play important role in the joys and sorrows of our life. Bitcoin affects both emotional and mental health alot. When we are earning nice sum of money than our both mental and emotional aspect of life will be perfect and in good state and if we are going through some losses in bitcoin than these both will also get disturbed. So it can be said that butcoin has high influence on mental and emotiional aspect of life.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

when we put hope, emotion and mentality into action. a positive perspective builds confidence. fear after reading FUD is also there, emotional and mental also involved. the effect is very great on someone who really lived it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: