Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

Currently, my emotional state is stable and I do not react to changes in the market. I have longed for this for a long time.
Richarrego

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

Hold, as they say, in good shape. Probably because of BTC I learned a lot of things in life in particular in virtue of waiting and overcoming the loss and deception that happened to me as a trader. BTC helps me patience as a special trader. This decline is happening in the market, lol. That should be controlled and protected before dealing with Bitcoin. Most bitcoin owners and investors make a lot of profit and do not want to lose, they really miss something the most important is to keep their property. Actually, there is not much effect on the aspects and psychology of everyday life. But I always thought the bitcoin would not always be low, certainly in a few months bitcoin would rise at a high price and I believe that.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

People can make a big profits in bitcoin in order to the market price. When the market price are good people will make happiness and contented what they have as of now. And for the mental aspect when the value of each token are dump and it's give me more pressure. And that's what I feel but nothings hurt me anymore and this is not affected with my life.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Bitcoin can affect our emotional indeed, for example how will you react when the bitcoin price falling from 20k to 6k like this ?
Many peoples feel depressed because they bought bitcoin with peak price in dec last year. Anyway, buy bitcoin if you can afford your money lose, otherwise you may gone crazy if you lose much your money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Money mani

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

So many people were broke and had different financial issues and dealing with mental pressure. Then when they invested in bitcoin, it has given many people chances to increase their life standards. Many of them has solved their financial issues and they are rich now!. Bitcoin is a blessing to many people's life.
Thor....

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Bitcoin gave financial freedom in the coming future the world will adapt to bitcoin and blockchain we can see many opportunities here on words so we can be positive for earning more profits
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Bitcoin is really a great help when it comes to financial independence and freedom. Bitcoin can really affect anyone's mental health just for example if you have invested  in bitcoin at a high rate and then suddenly the price drops. This will really make you crazy, sleepless nights and above everything , you loose money. When you started to know how to trade, it will keep you awake all the time Cheesy
Bitcoin taught me how to have a very long patience and acceptance.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

If the idea of your thread is to know whether bitcoin play with my emotions and mental then yes definitely it makes a big effect on my life because unlike rich investors like most I don't have money to loose so my investments are my future and I have made big ambitions with them and maybe it is a weak point but that is the truth so they make a big impact on my life

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Bitcoin really helped me a lot with my mental aspects like I can't have things easily, I can't get stuff in a couple of seconds i need to wait for it and give some effort. I am now more patient, and i dont make decision blatantly.

Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Bitcoin makes me realize things in life / the reality of life. When i am finding a way to earn crypto or money I realized how hard it is to earn and of course how I must value money coz it is hard to earn but very easy to let go. I also learn that evrything is an instant coz I really have to work for it and put patience in me.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

It does really affect on ones emotions and mental aspect if one is holding bitcoin. As we all know that the market price movements will allow one to get an emotional reactions. The emotions and mental aspect will depend on how market price for bitcoin moves. If market price goes high then one will be  happy and if market price will go down then for sure one will be sad. The mental aspects then will work on how to recover loss or to decide when to sell or buy bitcoin.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Bitcoin makes us develop, it is certainly very good. He also teaches us to be more responsible for our actions, and the risk is the loss of all money.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

Bitcoin affects are emotional and mental aspect, when the price of bitcoin is o  a high value we feel happy but once it drops  and we invest it on high price , theres a feeling of regret and sadness, sometimes you cannot sleepwell and thinking so many things.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Bitcoin affects are emotional and mental aspect, when the price of bitcoin is o  a high value we feel happy but once it drops  and we invest it on high price , theres a feeling of regret and sadness, sometimes you cannot sleepwell and thinking so many things.

It is true bitcoin some times makes some one feel bad and some time to feel happy and that is common for anyone who trades and invest in bitcoin so there is a huge connection between bitcoin price changes and its enthusiasts but that is the main disadvantage we have as traders or investors and that is the main reason most do panic selling or buying due to there emotions so most of the time it makes a bad impact on them and that is why we should carefully handle our emotions and mentality with bitcoin to make our life's better

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

what I think emotionally and mentally influences from bitcoin is that there are frauds and traumas that have failed and don't want to turn back like before and that is a problem that often happens in my opinion and I am sure there are many like that
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

bitcoin become our most essential thing in our life.  financially i tottaly depends on bitcoin . when bitcoin price goes down i felt so lazy and that's affect my economical condition .  and mentally feeling low as a concern for my family.

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

The amount of bitcoin in your hand can really make you happy. Unfortunately, because our life is based on the matter of matter, being materially happy will provide spiritual happiness.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

I think that bitcoin has a very positive impact on financial freedom and also has a negative thing by making us become lazy, and that's how I feel.
aspects and mentality at the moment the feeling is bad and not good because the trick about bitcoin affects the mental and psychic of bitcoin investors and I've experienced it too
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Bitcoin can have both positive and negative impact on our emotional state.
Positive because one feels confident while owning such a good investment as several btc. And negative because trading aspects and market's volatility sometime make people desperate.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

ratio speculation and expectations that might continue to occur when I trade bitcoin along with other crypto currencies, my mentality is better tested when bitcoin experiences many situations and I learn many things from the experience that happened.

At least my mind is sharper and no longer stuck in ego and luck. Bitcoin makes online business more meaningful and I have escaped the gambling business because of that.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: