Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

Bitcoin is fascinating. Today it is this, tomorrow it is that. So such move from pole to poles are quite straining the mind and forcing you to have a mental switch and mixed feelings about it. But generally speaking, I feel it has come to stay and since it is an innovation to the financial industry and the global market at large, it breeds in me a defined joy of being alive to witness a relief from the numerous issues that have existed before now and which will be waived away by its presence.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emily2H

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

I think that like any crypto entuziast, I get very upset when Bitcoin falls in value. And vice versa - I am very happy when the cost of cryptocurrency begins to grow))
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Bitcoin has turned my life around from being a homeless to somehow a man who can provide. I think this also happen to everybody who already have proved themselves capable, probably not related to bitcoin but simply having money of my own made me confident that I can talk to anyone. Having money I guess can change the characteristic of a person.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

I think bitcoin has a big influence that affect my emotional and my mental character. Because of bitcoin my life insight and point of view was change. I learn to manage my time wisely and waste it to meaningful things. My mindset was also change,before all I want is to live all my life in the happiest thing that I do without thinking about tomorrow but now I am very motivated about my future and to my family's future. Now I can apply all the skills and knowledge that I learned in my business course in doing bitcoin business. And I think I am one of the luckiest person that I know about bitcoin even lot of people are negative about it.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

I think if you are affected in everythings related to bitcoin, and having a mental and emotional breakdown. You must see a doctor. You didnt need to take seriously about everything related here, their are so much important rather than bit.
Kingstonic

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Bitcoin is money and money is a commodity that change very aspect of human life
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

Bitcoin is a new technology in digital form in which it can truely changes every people's life ,from an important need which is financial , it really can help individual and can bring hope to people who suffer this crises and elevate him ,that there will be another thing that we can rely if we just work hard and be patient in bitcoin.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Emotional on trading is very influential when pump and dump that are tests for our mentality. That will affect life indirectly. What do you think when you're affected by the dump and then sell it but a moment later the price turns up. That's where emotions will play and will continue to be tested.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Our emotion is always in line with our investment, several times we tend to expect a continuous rise in the price of Bitcoin,but sure this is not realistic asprice is sure to always fluctuate as it is in the stock market, demand and supply, will always have an effect in the market trend,  We must ensure we do not wait in vain and ensure we take profit regularly in order to play safe.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin has greatly expanded my horizons and I now know much more. I am constantly aware of the economic news that are associated with cryptocurrency. The bitcoin craze for me is much more than just an investment. It's a great hobby.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

I've never really understood different technologies and other things like that before, which I now understand thanks to bitcoin. It really made me a little smarter, at least that's what my friends and family say.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

The fact that the area of my knowledge in technology has increased significantly - I can say for sure. But I got another very important quality - I learned to manage my emotions, as the market requires a very large emotional endurance.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:33:03 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 06:28:47 PM by happy weblancer

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Bitcoin can have both positive and negative impact on our emotional state.
Positive because one feels confident while owning such a good investment as several btc. And negative because trading aspects and market's volatility sometime make people desperate.

Personally, I have the same feelings. One day, I'm happy and feel like an innovator, the next day I experience depression and a negative attitude to the crypt. I don't know how to become neutral.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

At that moment, when I had a few bitcoins and its price was growing - I was sincerely glad of life and just enjoyed it. Another thing when he started falling ...
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I think almost everybody are emotionally affected with bitcoin price rise and fall but as a trader we try to control our emotion so we won't be misguided in our decision during the trade.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

Bitcoin is like a job that has a lot of impact on your finances. However, the fall in Bitcoin prices makes the mentality of those who are holding or intending to invest in Bitcoin shaky, but if you keep up the mentality you may see a brighter future for Bitcoin.
Segway

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Given the fact that Bitcoin's future will be excellent, I believe that. However, with this extended period of bear market we are experiencing right now, it makes my emotion on a roller coaster ride. Though it does not bother me too much because I consider it a long-term investment, but then, of course, I still wanted and hoped for the bull run to come so that everybody is happy. 
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Bitcoin affects me emotionally and mental most of this time because of very low price now.lt really affects me so much because l expect a big payment to survive my family needs.But it takes too long for waiting the price pump.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Well, I am always at the edge of my seat because I always look at the price behaviour of bitcoins in the market. This usually ripples to alt coins since they have to keep up with bitcoin pricing to be significant. Bitcoins have me thrilled and excited all the time. I'm pretty much healthy mentally and emotionally.

Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

I think if you are affected in everythings related to bitcoin, and having a mental and emotional breakdown. You must see a doctor. You didnt need to take seriously about everything related here, their are so much important rather than bit.
BItcoin gives a lot of dreams, especially since December 2017 the price reaches almost 20,000 USD. That is, there is nothing impossible for bitcoin investors to achieve what they dream of. Bitcoin has made a lot of millionaires around the world. But that was before December 2017. After that, prices continued to decline, and there was a lot of mental and emotional pressure because they hoped the prices were as high as they once were. Expectations are too high, but reality is sometimes not the same as expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: