Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:54:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017)  (Read 1412 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

bitcoin can change my living conditions for the better by the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin trading, I can help my parents to overcome their financial debt problems and I can make my parents happy, because the most important thing is I want to make both people happy old me with the results of the profit of bitcoin trading.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

I started my crypto journey only in december of 2017. For me cryptocurrency is investment tool, where I potentially can save my money from inflation and the most interesting - increase their amount.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

I started bitcoin before the highest peak of the price. Yes, bitcoin changed my life gaining lots of dollars within a month is a big break through of my life. It is just like winning a lotto. I am grateful that i started before the 20k price it helped me to pay my bills and daily expenses.

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

You are among those who were fortunate to make head out of bitcoin because you entered the market at the correct time . You were able to come better because you are not greedy, probably you had a trading plan which was followed and the result of this will be the story you are telling. I am also fortunate to be part of those who made it through cryptocurrency in 2017 and was able  solve some of my personal problems financially and pay up my children college fees with ease. Bitcoin was my main helper last year and early this year.
cassidyyy

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Bought around November 2017 last year when BTC/USD is around $7,000/Coin, almost pulled out when I learned about the hard fork last year which wasn't pushed through. I had to pull out when I was not able to break-even this year.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

how bitcoin changed my life to the proper way I joined the bounty campaign there to taste the great life of a great change that has happened in my life
what I felt at that time I was very happy and could not be sad because that era was not like this time and when it was the right time I sold coins that I got and the point was happy and happy
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

I bought bitcoin in early 2017 and still keep it in my wallet. Why I'm afraid to spend it or withdraw in Fiat. I prefer to keep it for the long term. It seems to me that this way I will be able to earn much more with him.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

I bought bitcoin in December 2016, but so far spent 0.1 of it. The rest I prefer to keep until the price rises significantly. I believe in its prospects, because with confidence waiting for growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

I really like to read positive stories when people managed to earn with the help of bitcoin. This motivates and makes you earn even more bitcoins. As long as I keep it up to the price increase and continue to increase the number of their coins. I think that he will not disappoint me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

In my whole cryptocurrency journey, I have realized one thing. When I first joined the cryptoworld, I taught things were going to be tough for me because I wasnt having enough coins in my possession until a friend introduced me to BTC which has completely changed my life. Now I can boldly say that BTC has changed my life not for better but for the best and I am really proud of myself.

I’m me
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

I was lucky to buy bitcoin back in 2016, and since then I have managed to earn quite a good amount of money, which allowed me to buy a new car. This purchase is very inspired me and therefore continue to increase your cryptocurrency deposit.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

Indeed, people began to forget that Bitcoin gave them a lot of money, but at the same time they demand even more from it. I think it's worth giving credit to Bitcoin and thanking him simply for having appeared in our lives. Wink
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

I strongly believe so, bitcoin has changed my life since 2015 when I first heard of it. I believe it is still changing my life, the world of crypto is really an amazing place to be in this 21st century as blockchain technology is really taking the world by storm. This is really amazing as bitcoin can support the world in terms of finances.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

I have become more financially independent and was able to invest some money into interesting business projects that are bringing profit now as well. I like btc and the benefits it can provide us with
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:19:20 AM

Bitcoin changed my life on that slope, I entered the market too late as it was slipping, sadly but I also had the experience from this.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

I bought bitcoin in early 2017 and still keep it in my wallet. Why I'm afraid to spend it or withdraw in Fiat. I prefer to keep it for the long term. It seems to me that this way I will be able to earn much more with him.
Alright! I have understood that investing in bitcoin does not have to use long-term methods because prices often move which at any time can rise and fall so that with price movements we can take profits. I prefer to observe market growth and sell when I have made a profit.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

Through Bitcoin investment, i have been able to set up my own restaurant which accepts cryptocurrency. I made about 90% profit on my investment. With Bitcoin, i can patronize the services of Newegg, Expedia, Overstock.com and other shops with much ease at the comfort of my home.
shaunonsite

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

I began investing in Bitcoin around August 2017. I heard about it before hand but thought it was stupid until I was taught and came to an understanding of how it works.

Best decision I ever made.

It helped me to pay off bills, buy things I need, and helped me in times of need. Grateful to this technology.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

Finally, I see some positive post and topic. Most people like to complain about their losses, but no one is talking about the income that they made before the market went down. Good things are forgotten very fast.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

Bitcoin change my life by its innovative advantage and profitable criteria. Its investment facility is one if the biggest advantages for me. Which mean its short term profitable criteria help me to improve my economy in short period of time. Another thing is ita money transaction facility. Because of its safe secure and fast transaction facility help me in trading and for marketing. The popularity of bitcoin among people is another advantage for me and for my trading. And this online transactions help me in my online international transaction too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: