Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017)  (Read 1407 times)
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

I never experience yet to earn here big just like what other encountered it to joined at the bounties. But I am positively believed I will also come in that scenario. So, for now I need to go forward in learning while giving some effort to work by simply complying the task I need to do to gain stakes weekly until the campaign project be finish.
bogdann

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Bitcoins have helped a lot and also a lot of people made foolish decisions with it. For those people who made foolish decisions, what they did was sold them off when the prices started to decrease. Later when they price sky rocketed, they had regrets. And for those with strategic plans, were turned rich.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

Bitcoin helped me a lot through my first time joining here at bitcoin. Since then at the year of 2016 iam joining I was so amazed and believe from what I received before until the year of 2017 I was continuing to received a blessing from bitcoin. But then this year 2018 I only have short blessed but I still not broke and not to stop my faith to joined at bitcoin to have a good profit for good.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

As you can see, way back then I've already benefited myself from all the BTC/alts that I've earned, most especially BTC, I've earned a lot and it has helped me with all of my needs, most specifically is through finance, and I've actually was able to buy things I actually want, and was able to help my family, BTC has helped me by a lot ans I am looking forward to earn some more regardless of what happens throughout the market.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

Bitcoin was have a big help to me and my family when I didn't  know about bitcoin I don't  where I can get an extra income because my salary is not enough for my daily expenses but when my friend introduce to me about bitcoint that is the start change my life that I am never short in my income and I can provide what my family need because of bitcoin.
EddieFx
Copper Member

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Okay, so back in 2010 I had just turned 18 and was looking to start investing. I found bitcoin and thought ”hmm this will probably be the currency in the future” or something like that so I bought bitcoin when it was around $0.1, I bought $20 worth of bitcoin (200 bitcoins) and left it in my wallet until dec 2012. The price of bitcoin was now around $13 and I thought it would'nt go much higher so I sold my 200 bitcoin for $12 each, $2400 total. I was very happy with my purchase but when I just last year started getting into investments again I noticed the name bitcoin and remembered, I had bought 200 bitcoins earlier and they were now worth $15000 each. Thats when I realized that I f**ked up, if I would just had kept that bitcoin in my wallet I would have had around $3 million if I sold it at the price of 15000$.

So really bitcoin made me 2380$ richer but I could have made so much more if I just waited, well that's my mistake and I regret it, but still not that bad as I made a big profit anyways! Smiley
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Bitcoin did a lot it gave me financial freedom I have achieved most things  I wanted it's a job to me cause in my country it takes slot of hard time to get a job so I got one myself which is in Bitcoin and am blessed.I keep saying a whole lot of thank you I am grateful
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

I found out about what bitcoin was in 2011, shortly after I was mining it with my GPU
golden times, when you could get 0.2-0.5 bitcoins a day from mining on your pc Smiley
since that time bitcoins introduced me to bitcointalk , I started to read more and educate myself about cryptocurrencies
discovered gambling with bitcoins too, can't say if it was  change for better or for worse, haha
but it definitely made gambling easier and faster (and provably fair)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

I started collecting satoshis last 2016 but it    ended up nothing. But when I heard that I can get free bitcoins from ICOs' airdrops, thats the time I focused in cryptocurrency. I have nothing to invest or to buy bitcoin, but because of those free airdrops or bounties, I can say that I already have my own financial freedom. I can buy stuffs without asking money from my parents. Im so grateful that cryptocurrency is really a big change.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Not many changes happened, when I started having bitcoin from the beginning of January 2017, because I didn't have much bitcoin. But the positive impact of bitcoin can indeed be felt, especially for financial problems that get better.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

My life has changed considerably since I bought a bitcoin last year. Because I earned a great deal of money here. Indeed, I have bought my own house and I have a business. The crypto can really help especially those who are hard-working and patient.
ChandraGold

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Bitcoin gives me a better quality of life, I  get higher income than my old job, I can myself buy everything I want and don't care about the price , I  bought my car, my house and some valuable assets thanks to  investing on bitcoin
Isuk

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Congratulation for you.
For me, the advantage of bitcoin is not only at the financial side but also in controlling my emotion and having a communication with the other person. And bitcoin makes me want to learn more about crypto investment. Thanks for bitcoin!
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Bitcoin has really changed my life in so many ways. Now I can pay my bills and also pay my school fees without letting my parents know about it. In fact I am a free man now because of crypto.

Bulol

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

Bitcoin is the answer in all my financial problem. When I started to join in Bitcoin only a month I already earn and it really help me in all my expenses because of that I continue to invest in Bitcoin.My salary is not enough to support the needs of my family members and everything changed when Bitcoin came to my life.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:18:20 AM

Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) have brought great benefits to its users. To be honest, I know Bitcoin from 2017, and Bitcoin has helped and improved my economy. And I know, some big companies have adopted this cryptocurrency. Call it a big company like Samsung.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

I also bought bitcoin in 2017 Worth of 0.2 bitcoin  and i hold it until december in that past year I never know that i will increase a big price of bitcoin but start in january the price is gone immediately.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Bitcoin has already give a big change in my lifetime of extra income or extra earning I also buy some bitcoin in 2017 and I lost a big money lossing a big risk of it buying a expensive price of bitcoin in november and sell in to january 2018.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Yes Bitcoin and cryptocurrency changed my life a lot. It is my main income helps me paid bills, buying things. Moreover it makes me know about blockchain and many new technology.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

if I feel since investing in the world of bitcoin. My economic life is better than before knowing the world of bitcoin bro. because of investment in the world of bitcoin. I can get extra income to help my economic growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: