Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope? Can we still make a bigger profit from altcoins this year?  (Read 2249 times)
Mallequinn

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Well, you can still try to invest on what's left of the year but I don't think the profits would be too good at a short term, probably by the next year you could get the bigger profits that you're talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

I think it is still a bear market, so it is difficult to choose good altcoin.
Therefore, I suggest we invest in BTC at present, because BTC is at a very low price in the long run.
I also agree with your opinion. Now investing in Bitcoin or ETh will always be the best investment choice. Because altcoin will be very difficult to develop in 2018
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

Its Crypto anything can happen just a month can change the whole game.  So yes it is very much possible, we still have 6months and counting..
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Yes we can still make a bugger profit from altcoin this year if you only work hard and have patience that most of the altcoins are in low value. The best coins to invest is still bitcoin and ethereum, but if you don't want to invest on it you can still choose which altcoin do you want to invest. If you just believe on it you can make it.

marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

I think no. Because market will fall down basicly this year and when it will grow up it will small steps.

gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Sure we can still make much profit from alternate coin this year. It's only but a matter of time before things turns around again. The crypto market is in a serious correction now
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

Yeah altcoins can still give us good profit and even more profits than bitcoin before the end of the year. Tho it is dependent on the price movement of bitcoin. Just a little uptrend in btc price will surely trigger a huge rise in altcoins.
azhariusman1981

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

The possibility there is still hope the market looks are starting to recover but it's not in quick time, if you still have money you better buy some coins and hold it until the end of this year maybe you can get a lot of profit.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

Although currently the price of BTC and other altcoin is declining but in my opinion, it is not the end. You should be optimistic do not be pessimistic. Because something that starts with optimism will end well. I think btc will be a long life, although fluctuations are uncertain. So, investing in BTC is not a bad thing.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?

Hope is always there but maybe not this year. Depend my analyze this situation will running until end of the year, meaning sideways and there's no significant price moving. The right step is leave market and saving our asset into another financial instrument ( currency, stock, gold ), wait and see until market show the move. Most people not agree with this opinion but for me this is realistic and worth to be done. Take a break, save your asset and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

In my opinion, this year's market movements are unpredictable. But with the potential Altcoin profits can still be earned by the end of the year. Therefore, it is best to invest in BTC, ETH because they have good potential and their prices are low.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

This is not an easy task, I think to keep holding is the best way to invest. You just need to do some coin or token research and did invest. There are some good ICOs for investment that is IDAP, UBEX and EON Protocol.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

I think we need to wait because the bear market will end soon. The prices of coins will again rise up soon. We need to be patient enough and hold our coins for future.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:34:56 AM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?
Although the price of that are decreased for now, I think that there's a probability that it will arise again. When bitcoin increased again it will affect other coins like domino effect. But it will really takes time for that to happen. It is a matter of patience and taking risk because we never know when the price will increased.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

Altcoins are different from bitcoin. If you are talking about getting profit from altcoins, my observation about that is that altcoins are more profitable this year than bitcoin. I can confirm to you from experience that with the present situation of the market, altcoins are more profitable.
which I see there is still a lot of hope to be able to get bigger profit because nowadays there are many people who hold their altcoin while waiting for altcoin price back then from that I believe there are still many hope  to be able to make bigger profit because altcoin now down following the movement of bitcoin that has not returned until now

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

Definitely, there is still hope to earn in btc and altcoin investment this year. For what had happened within the year is just temporary and apparently undergoing the adjustment period. What people should consider right now is to tighten their patience as the current crypto market situation is just a temporary one and will eventually recover in the coming months. Let us continue to support and hold your coins and do not do panic selling. What matters most is that people should have to believe and trust in their investment no matter if it take a bit longer.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

For me, there is a chance that those few months will be the increasing of different tokens. We just need to wait for the big comeback of its. You can still make a bigger profit this year and don't lose the hope. Continue to earn more here and achieve the success.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

until the end of this year, I think there will be no increase in means that can give you a big profit. But if you want to find better results hold in the time a little longer. It is indeed not too sure the result but on being a good thing in the short term it better plays in the long run. Crypto certainly will continue to increase slowly since it started a lot of support for it is good that bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin else.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:49:29 AM

We can make any profit in bad situation. That depends on our luck and investment experience. If you feel you do not have enough knowledge in the investment field, stop trading at this point. Because the current Crypto market is very unpredictable and the risk of capital loss is very high.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

I think it is still a bear market, so it is difficult to choose good altcoin.
Therefore, I suggest we invest in BTC at present, because BTC is at a very low price in the long run.
Yes, of course, the market has now dipped.  But many sources predict a positive trend.  at the end of 2018, early 2019. You can not be 100% sure that the forecasts will come true, but the increase in the price of altcoyins will still be, though not in this period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: