Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope? Can we still make a bigger profit from altcoins this year?  (Read 2249 times)
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Rather a little less than last year, as now a break.
viewcoins

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Just a question of what kind of Altcoins has prospects to grow this year. Sure you can, but not as much as you could get before.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?

Yes man. After August month Bitcoin graph will be on sky.  These two coins are really good for investment. You can split your investment these two coins
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

Yes we still cosmetic a buggerer advantage from altcoin this senility whether you lone daily grind arduous and grunter acceptance that about of the altcoins are in minimal honored. The arctic coins to dress is still bitcoin and ethereum, however whether you don't require to dress on it you still judge which altcoin do you require to invest.
raldix00

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Yes there still hope. Take a note that we are still in the middle of the year. It is not yet finished and i think this coming ber crypto eill rise and go pump thats why im stocking my token
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

Yes, there is still hope until now. We can certainly make a profit this year but the problem is how much profit we can we can not know it, even arguably this is a surprise. And we can not see how many successful ICOs therefore determine the fate of us all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?
Actually we not sure if I told you investing on cryptocurrency is still promising.

And I guess too some expert's prediction will not effect cryptocurrency in the future.

They just look headway cryptocurrency price in the past, it's rationale for them to say cryptocurrency will have a high price in the future especially bitcoin.

At this time it all depend on you, if you do not want to have a lot of things in mind you need to walk of, however, if you want to take a risk you don't have a lot of reason to stay.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
stephen_fortune

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

I wouldn't expect a profit like last year. Not saying that there will be no profit, just that it's not gonna be as good as it was last time. Very rarely does a market make two huge runs like that in a row. There's gotta be a major event to make that happen again.

Now if we get some news that changes the face of altcoins, then we will see that kind of action again. Maybe some online retailer starts adopting them or something. But for now, the general public sees crypto as hanging in limbo. No real sense of where we are going next.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

I think so there can be profits to be made this year though I do not think of the same scale we saw last year. Nonetheless, altcoins will show profit as long as bitcoin price will stabilise at > 8.5k.
trantamhy

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

According to the year, this time in the year the market price is reduced. Through the low point in September, the market will stabilize BTC, ETH, altcoin can also increase.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

I don't really think so, crypto market is falling these days and we are waiting for rebounce , but I think that for next half a year we will be falling.
So forget about high profit till 2019 year.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Honestly, I ask this same question because what I see on the market these days ain't funny at all.
ethalliance

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

I think yes. Now altcoins are gaining momentum. And they will show themselves. So, that the choice in the market is not small and the prospects are there. So, do not worry. And calmly choose and invest.
Komireak

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

There is a considerable measure of approaches to procure benefits you can begin doing done some examination to locate some great one amd do some here and now and dod a ton center around exchanging so you can pick up a ton of benefits in the run and pick up a ton from this year
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

the price of bitcoin and ETH may have been hit in recent months, but there are always currencies that emerge victorious in those crises, ideally you should analyze the coinmarketcap and see which currencies are holding or even rising, I assure you that there are more than one floating for different reasons, these are the currencies you have to investigate if you want to make a profits.
Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Yes, you can make a profit this year-if the market stops falling and starts to grow
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

I believe that bigger profit from bitcoin can be achieve before  the end of this year and instead of investing in altcoins why not invest in bitcoin and ethereum for me it is the best investment.
survey01

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

To me, subcoins are always more advantageous. Because the statistical play is very low in the coins that have been raised above a certain sales capacity. But the subcoins are much more likely to change in terms of buying and selling, with a higher chance of winning in eligible coins.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

The chances of making it big this year from altcoins are very slim due to many fake ICOs and airdrops. Nonetheless, if you put in more hardworking and also do your research before investing in altcoins, you can still make something.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

There is a probability of making it in altcoin if the coin is extremely justified, despite all the trouble and is extremely working. Most altcoins are shitty and don't have a working convention or doing what is recorded in their white paper and guide and it's intriguing to realize that these altcoins can't and won't endure the long run. Furthermore, likewise realize that the cost of Ethereum and Bitcoin do use to influence the cost of altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: