Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope? Can we still make a bigger profit from altcoins this year?  (Read 2249 times)
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

I think there is still hope with altcoins but only if you trade with them on a daily basis, if something is true is that they keep being volatile so you can take advantage of that.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?
Indeed unfortunate but the solution at situations as such is being patient. We just have to wait for the market to recover and when that day come, huge profit will be again earned and waiting at this moment would be surely a huge advantage. Selling should be avoided for the dfact that the profit will be less, and complete loss would happen to those who would do so.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

I think we should start looking in the bigger picture here and take into account that the bear market will last until the end of the year, that is why we should reinvest to profitable coins that can have value if the bull market comes.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:26 PM

Hope never dies and we have to be positive for the future as in Crypto everything is possible and this year still has not ended and there are chances for the market to turn into bullish after September 30 the SEC approves the ETF for Bitcoin.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

I'm still waiting for the market to turn this year. I think in the fall or closer to winter the price will go up. Now we must not miss the opportunity and buy promising coins. And if you have already bought, then just wait. It'll work.

omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

There is still so much time for the market to go bullish this year and surpass it's previous ATH. As Bobby Lee said, it will only take 10days for bitcoin to recover and we still 3 months in the year left
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 11:38:55 PM by tanveer01

The cryptocurrency world is stand on hope, if we have hope then we have everything. But only hoping does not work, we should do hardwork and smartwork with it. This year is not good for investors and as well as for altcoins holder, but that doesn't mean this year market will not pump. We should trust this market and keep faith in it.
AlexAGF

Activity: 450
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?
BTC is climbing up so I think by the end of the year we can make profit from it, not much but enough, depending on the amount we invested. It won't be a big surge in price but all the signs are there that the prices will keep growing and the market will turn bullish soon.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

There is a big possibility that we are going to have a big profit this year before it ends.
if you buy low at this bear season you will be a hundred percent guaranteed about that.
but if you didn't well then there is no way you can be one of us.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Of course, I believe we can still as much as necessary bitcoin in this year, we are about to switch to September, the early month of court quarter, if my assumption is correct court quarter is always for profit.. Let wait a little more.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

I think it is still a bear market, so it is difficult to choose good altcoin.
Therefore, I suggest we invest in BTC at present, because BTC is at a very low price in the long run.
I think we need to wait more to make profit from altcoins. It's not going to happen this year, the market is too slow and I don't see any signs of prices going up 10 times.
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

A definite yes . But its still a bear market and patience is always key . Some projects have a lot of works in the pipeline and most if not all need time to grow and get entrenched in the crypto world. There is still a lot of time for a bull run to happen.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I don't think so, In my own opinion, unless you really have a good business strategy, then of course. I think though that there are people who are still making some earnings, despite the downtrend in the market, and if you have the idea or strategies that they have, you too might be able to make a reasonable amount of earnings for yourself.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

If you really want to hold altscoin , BTC or ETH  for a long time , I think this is a good time to buy them because now its price is very low. I believe in the future , price of crypto will be higher than the present .   
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Current market conditions do not seem to be aimed at offering returns as significantly as last year, in fact, there does not even seem to be room to wait for prices to fully recover before the end of the year.

And seeing the general panorama of the market, things look extremely bleak. There are cryptocurrencies on which there were great expectations and today its price has fallen more than 90% in relation to its historical maximum, and many tokens offered in ICO are well below its original price.

Therefore, I think we should not have too many hopes of recovery by the end of the year. We have survived the tragic fall that caused the bursting of the bubble, and that is enough reason to be satisfied because maybe 2019 will bring better things.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

I think we will pop by years end but if the manipulators play games with the ETF decision and spread over all fud concerning it then it may be a down year for alts.  If they approve it I believe we will fly.  Market Cap of 1 trillion will happen very quickly. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

Fluctuations are the character of this industry, and that is of interest to many people. So when the potential is very large, it's appropriate if the risk is also comparable. At present we are at around 30% from the top of the market, so there is not much reason for the market to be corrected even deeper. And when that happens, maybe that is the biggest opportunity of this year.
dillonplayadoe

Activity: 102

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

Things appear to be gaining ground day by day.  The market has looked very strong lately.  Not sure if this is a fake me out run up or the real deal.  Hoping for the best to hit us by the end of 2018. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

This year for crypto currency is one of the most difficult. From the beginning of the year to the present day, we have practically no profit from the use of the crypto currency. In our purses, coins and tokens fell in price by 70-80 percent. We are still waiting for the last quarter of this year. At this time, crypto-alaite usually rises after bitcoin and therefore there is still hope that this year will also be. Although, there is no certainty that it will rise sharply in price.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Maybe it's not good for everyone, but I think the market needs correction for balance. But volatility is always formed from our own mindset, and if we look at the positive side, I think we are in the lower limit range of many coins. So be patient and start buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: