Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope? Can we still make a bigger profit from altcoins this year?  (Read 2249 times)
camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

This will all come down to the ETF decision later in September.  I believe that and only that will dictate the market for the end of 2018.  For some reason people thing ETF is make or break and the news will hype it up and cause wild swings in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?

Fluctuations are the character of this industry, and that is of interest to many people. So when the potential is very large, it's appropriate if the risk is also comparable. At present we are at around 30% from the top of the market, so there is not much reason for the market to be corrected even deeper. And when that happens, maybe that is the biggest opportunity of this year.

Lets just not loose hope for the better, even the year 2018 was not so good for the crypto investors, it doesn't mean that we should loose hoep and stop what we have started, the year 2018 is not yet finish and its BER months already. So we should still hop for the remaining months for the better.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?

Obviously we will not find anything good if we compare it with the price peak. But look a year ago, crypto might still be bigger now. So I think it's easy for a big cycle to come, when it gets momentum. And if we look at the current price range, it is very likely that by the end of the year we will be in a higher zone.
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

We all hope that it will happen this year, but it looks like noooot). i guess it will be next year or next...)
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

I am actually surprised. This is nearly perfect opportunity to invest in altcoins, you can buy any altcoin with good use-cade and reap good rewards by holding them couple years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

I am actually surprised. This is nearly perfect opportunity to invest in altcoins, you can buy any altcoin with good use-cade and reap good rewards by holding them couple years.
It's the point. Altcoins is not for short term profits. Buy good Altcoins now and hold for long term, from 1 year to 5 years, x5 profits is easy in your hand.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

I am thinking of the positive way , If you have the good strategy in buying and selling and you are working hard for it ,then I think that you can chase the big profit for this year ,eslecially if you bigger capital for buy and sell of coins in the market for now, I still believe and depends on lucky pick of that day in the market.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:26:20 AM

This year is a difficult year for the crypto market. The market keeps falling. But let's be positive and hopefully have a change at the end of the year. The market will soon return to growth and we still have the opportunity to make a profit this year, please be patient and hold what you have.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

can still, as long as the internet is still there, I think Altcoin will still be there
we can still profit from the altcoin if we can be patient and not greedy
2% profit from 10,000 USD per day, I think it's enough to support all our needs

michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

yes, I am sure that we still have a hope and we can make a bigger profit from altcoin this year. although maybe it will difficult but at least, we can keep trying and I see that some of the coins can increase higher. so we still have a chance if we can analyze each coin especially if that coins have a strong community and good projects and we can buy with a lot of amounts. but don't forget that we need to be careful because the down of the price still always there and we need to know the good time to buy and sell the coins.

zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

According to Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum, the days of explosive growth of the blockchain industry are over. During the first six or seven years, the growth of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies depended on marketing and attempts to integrate these phenomena into our lives, Buterin added. However, in his opinion, this strategy has been exhausted.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I think that not the entire portfolio will bring you profit this year. I think part of the portfolio will give you a profit. Durgaya part will give you a small profit. And the third part can and will give nothing at all. And will gather dust in your briefcase!
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

This will all come down to the ETF decision later in September.  I believe that and only that will dictate the market for the end of 2018.  For some reason people thing ETF is make or break and the news will hype it up and cause wild swings in the market.
The main purpose of making BTC-ETF would be to facilitate the investing process into cryptocurrency and make it more attractive for the community. I hope it happens in September.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

Probably we can make another bull run, just be patience. Cryptos are highly volatile and it's not recommended to earn profit in the short term but long term is quite profitable.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

I think we won't get much profit from altcoins this year. September will show if BTC will take all the altcoins up by the end of the year. I wouldn't count on it.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

You definitely won't be making a bigger profit than if you had invested last year, that's definitely certain. Don't invest thinking that you're going to make 5-10+ times your money, because that's certainly not happening unless you get unbelievably lucky. Look for modest gains, 10-30% should be your short-term goals.
Shubhamgill33

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

This market just looks bearish and bearish again and again. No signs of recovery can be seen even in long term. So just have some patience and hold on to your investment. Altcoins will surely rise but it will take more time and it looks like year 2018 will remain a bad one for altcoins. The next bull run will help only those coins which have some potential and those coins will be dead which have no usage.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Who knows, my mind is telling me that it is impossible. But my experience - that everything could be, because it is crypto. Lets see, just 3,5 months left.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

Such coins are hard to find, but I think that some of them will grow even if the market as a whole continues to decline. Unfortunately it's difficult for me to find such coins. It takes a lot of time for a thorough analysis.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

In my opinion, in the current year it is still difficult to make a profit, because the market is still in a bearish state, if you are looking for profits in the alt coin, I think it's the same as difficult, because alt coin is also at the price of bitcoin. maybe my advice on bitcoin is better, and maybe I should be prepared to wait for it because who knows if the recovery at the end of the year will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: