Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:16:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange with less risk.  (Read 1078 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

What exactly do you mean by selling tokens that resulted in losing all of them? And which exchange were you using? So far, I have been using at least 4-5 exchanges and I have not encountered a similar problem. Is it really the exchange that has the problem? Or perhaps it is in your individual account? Please use 2FA and change your password regularly. You might want to try Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, KuCoin, HitBTC.

I guess he's using a scam exchange that would usually suck up all your balance. Or he misused and not read the terms of using the exchange. The OP is somehow unclear on what was the issue about his tokens and the exchange.
What you have in the list of exchange are the best exchange that could be recommend to someone who's looking for a good one. But, for them to be aware, even the best exchanges may encounter certain issues. So, issues with exchanges is normal, but the best one could give you a quick response from the team while resolving it.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

What exactly do you mean by selling tokens that resulted in losing all of them? And which exchange were you using? So far, I have been using at least 4-5 exchanges and I have not encountered a similar problem. Is it really the exchange that has the problem? Or perhaps it is in your individual account? Please use 2FA and change your password regularly. You might want to try Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, KuCoin, HitBTC.

I guess he's using a scam exchange that would usually suck up all your balance. Or he misused and not read the terms of using the exchange. The OP is somehow unclear on what was the issue about his tokens and the exchange.
What you have in the list of exchange are the best exchange that could be recommend to someone who's looking for a good one. But, for them to be aware, even the best exchanges may encounter certain issues. So, issues with exchanges is normal, but the best one could give you a quick response from the team while resolving it.

Perhaps I think the op are lack of knowledge about it that's why it  results of losing her token. There's a lot of exchange site and I would say it's good for trade. It is hard to say if what is the best or less risk because most of them are good to use and it depends on your knowledge on how to use it, how to secure your funds.
richeesee

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

I think binance is a best exchanger in the world for now. With high liquidity, good customer service, and beautiful user interface. But, I think huobi.pro has a potential too
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

I am using: Binance, Bittrex and idex (decentralized exchange for ETH and token). This is the Exchange with large volume, Deposit and Withdaw fast, very reputable (up to the present time).
vanhoc8690

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

No Exchange is absolutely safe. Trade with just the right amount of crypto, left in the cold wallet
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

You can go to some big exchanges, such as binance, you can also use some other exchanges, such as idex., these exchanges are good. The quality of an exchange is to see the speed of experience and cash withdrawal.

jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

maybe you can also try gate.io or coinexchange because it has a good security when in gate.io password consists of 2 passwords that password we login into the market and one more password to make transactions and we can make it different so we are less likely to lose the coin that we have.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

In my opinion Bitterx and binance are the best to use in terms of safety usablity. Trade volume is also very high in both these exchanged and mostly good projects are listed on these exchanges.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

For me, one of the best exchanges is Binance, if you need to sell other tokens that are not on Binance , I sell on etherdelta
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

I really like Poloniex and Bittrex,  since they operated is never any issue with hack like other exchange,  and till now I still use it for trading.  And for decentralized exchange I used wavesplatform,  also I used Binance.  I think more safe to trade in minimum  4 different exchange , and put money by each 25%, this is good risk management for our money because too many issue of hack now.

Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

I like etherdelta . Very easy to use and no delays .
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

If you're dealing in a cheap token, go to the IDEX exchange.
If these tokens appear on the binance exchange, it is recommended that they be traded on the binance exchange.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Every day to the market new crypto money exchange processing starts. But the question of trust is very clear. Today, every stock market opened unchecked may soon be a fraud. For this reason, it is useful to be very careful. Binance and Bittrex are among my trustees. As far as I know Bittrex has not had a problem so far. Binance managed to deal well with minor problems.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Most of the time, I would recommend the binance exchange and huobi exchange, because these two exchanges have most altcoin.
So there's a lot of trading going on in these two exchanges. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that. but how can you lose all of your coin ? does the exchange doing scam ? to be honest In my opinion I can guarantee which exchange are safest. because if you ever hear MTGOX adn BTC-e case, who can Predicted if they all become scammer ? because in that time they all the best exchange. so I suggest you to don't store all of your coin In centralized exchange. just sent them if you want so sell. it's better to store your coin on NANO LEDGER or wallet who have a private key.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Kucoin exchange is amazing when it comes to its security feature.First there is a phrase you can chose that helps you know you are not accessing a phishing site, secondly 2FA is a must, and you must set withdrawal security feature known only to you.So even if someone got your password,hacked your email ,managed to gain access to your 2fa,he may still not be able to withdraw your funds.There even more features not mentioned here.
gentlesam07 (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

I use binance,okex and idex(decentralized exchange), binance is pretty much best exchange and top 1 in volume. you should sign up at binance or any other top exchange that you like(research before you sign up!), you can find list of exchanges on coinmarketcap[1].

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Thanks mate, this is very helpful.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

there are lot of exchanges are available to buy crpto coins and trade, poloniex, bittrex,bitfinex,kucoin etc.. are best, if you choose any exchange first you check there security options, if there is high fee also lot of security options will be available,there are lot of new exchanges also there, more coins also available to trade, am using 7 exchanges that's all are very good.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

Lately I see more exchange then ICOs.. Smiley
Seems they all use the same platform and are just a copy/pastes of each other, just colour and menu changes.
All in all, you need at least 2FA in each of them, to be peacefull.
Can`t imagine how one might not use 2FA in these days, when hacking become more vulnerable and doable, as never before..
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

I really like the Binance. I have been using it for over a year and there have been no problems with them.

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: