Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange with less risk.  (Read 1073 times)
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

I usually use bittrex and binance. I’ve never been encountered any issues.
And all of my coins is safe and secure and very user friendly. Also Cobinhood is good!
And for the decentralized exchange, I usually go for IDEx and Mercatox.
Its very easy to use. But the risk of those decentralized exchange, is your new token will suddenly dump.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?
How can you lose all your coin? Maybe you sent them to the wrong deposit address? Because the coin can't be lost if yoj already deposit them on exchange the only exception is when someone hack your exchange account. Always turn on mobile auth for better security, binance and kucoin have grrat security and i never have any problem trading there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mae_ann97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

There are dozens of option but I suggest Binance, the best overan platform, the best cryptocurrency exchange as legit as it gets. These exchange are well reviewed, and secure as can be, but its still completely possible that these cryptocurrency exchange company could crash and burn or get hacked.
pardeepbit786

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

there are several crypto trading exchanges but few them are having quite secure and safe and according to my opinion yobit.net is the best exchange because yobit never delist any coin from the market and trading always on for every altcoin and moreover it has all safety features like 2FA for mobile as well as for email.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Probably EtherDelta is most safe, but volume is very low and fees depend from the Ethereum gas price. Anyway you could not find one exchange for all tokens. So try to use top-10 Exchanges and avoid new exchanges, it could be a scam.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

Well if you're looking for the most secure exchange than Binance beats every other exchange going by its records. They also recently launched a program called SAFU, which is a fund for those whose coins might be hacked from the exchange. Also it provides very high liquidity which is a must for many.

Alakdan

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

kucoin and cryptopia is my top choice when it comes to exchanges. these two never failed my expectation so far when it comes to safety and security.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:56:13 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:34:07 PM by yinoye

What do you mean by you lose all you had when you wanted to sell your tokens. Were you hacked? or the exchange you kept your tokens was hacked and you lost your tokens. Anyways it's not a good idea to keep your long term coins in any exchange no matter how trusted the exchange is. Binance, bittrex, kucoin and co are good to sell your tokens.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

For me the best exchanges are Bit-z, Binance and Kucoin. They are relly secured in terms of security. They also have faster transactions compared to other exchanges amd with lower transaction fees.
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

As it was said it's big exchanges like binance, huobi, bittrex, bitfinex and so on, but all they can be hacked as i think. Binance did a reserve fund, but maybe it's better to just withdraw tokens from exchange where u don't want to trade.
johnnymesibas13

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

I believe the best exchanges with less risk are binance, kucoin and IDEX.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

You can choose top 5 exchanges to avoid risks. But the first thing is what you do. Always be careful is the best way to avoid risks.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

All top 10 exchange base on daily volume has less risk, and also decentralized exchange like idex and waves platform is has high security because we own the private key. Centralized exchange too many issue of hack so to minimize the risk for the better use more than 2 different exchange. Binance, Bittrex, Okex, gate.io Kucoin is good one.

kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

I have been using Okex Exchange for 1 year. I feel so good, nothing happened because security is so high. There are many altcoins with the best quality.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Risk is hard to quantify but the biggest exchanges in safe jurisdictions should have lower risk. Use more than one exchange to hedge your risk.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:07:53 AM

What exchange do you use? so far I sell on some exchange is always safe, there is already 1 year old, my coins are still in the exchange.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

I usually use forkdelta. so far safe and no problem. maybe you can try it. or etherdelta, both are almost identical.
cikey

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

I like OKEX, HUOBI, Binance, they are all good exchanges, there are a lot of trading volume every day.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:10 AM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

What I recommend is using 2FA with any exchange to make it as difficult as possible for hackers. Also, use different passwords between your email and exchange account. Personally, I think Binance is relatively safe. Decentralized exchanges also are relatively safe.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:22 AM

if I can know where you sell the coins you have? do you send the coins you have in accordance with the available address? if you are wrong in making a deposit then you can lose the tokens you have, I trade in binence and bitrex, which I think is very safe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: