Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange with less risk.  (Read 1078 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

There are quite a good number of exchanges out there with good reputation. Exchange site is also one of the crucial aspect in crypto, hence requires caution before you choose to trade with them. In all, it is not advisable to keep your coins permanently on exchange sites if not being traded. Binance, Kucoin, and Coinbase hae good track record and you should try those ones too.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:40:51 AM

Do you mean less risk in account security or in trading activity. If you mean less risk in trading activity you have to chooce exchange that offer stop limit function with high trading volume, and these exchange is Bittrex, Binance and Kraken. They offer stop limit order so this function you can use use as stop loss and trailling stop too, this function will minimize the risk in trading activity.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

currently the exchangers that I think are safe are, decentralized exchange such as IDEX and EtherDelta
then for centralized exchange, the most secure in my opinion is Bittrex and Binance
I do not advise you to trade at Yobit. I do not like Yobit
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

I think you can use decentralized exchanges like index, no annoying costs, no obligation to upload your important data and no chance of getting a scam when the exchange is hacked or bankrupt. but I think if All these centralized exchanges are usually not it makes sense though there is a good one you also have to learn from the previous exchange.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

the entire exchange is safe except for exchange from Korea, and some reputable exchange, such as HitBTC and Yobit
I was so sick of the hard news withdraw and Liza coin scam, which made me very angry

Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:24 AM

If you are worried about exchange hacking or do not want to transfer to exchange wallets for sale then I would advise you to try purses based on decentralized exchanges like delta forks and ether delta because they do not require an account but they only require connecting wallet and also trade you.

htaviet

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

KuCoin is very reliable too.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

I think kucoin is really great with its easy to use interface and secure platform. Binance is also a great exchange, specially with great volume. I also like using idex since it is very easy to access and it does not require kyc.
juliehunt07

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

The market of crypto currency is associated with risks.

No matter what, we do have to take slight risks, in order to have a good return of our investments among 1500 coins. But a less risky option would be bitcoins, given they have been the first one in the market and is still at the top.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Actually the market of crypto currency is associated with risk. All the investments markets are surrounded with risk. There are many exchanges that are operating in this market now. I will suggest you to choose Binance, if you want to have a safe investment. So which is the best will depend on your focus of investment.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

It seems to me that such exchanges are now very much needed, in the market we can see how each day a new exchange is born, but where do all the people disappear then? I think that this is an unnecessary number of projects, in any case, they will die. We need decentralized exchanges like IDEX
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

From my perspective finance is good option for you. Because it is safe and very easy to access. Every transaction you can use finance. Many people’s are use this.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

For trading, I find Binance and kucoin to be relatively safe up till now. There are no problems with withdrawal of coins and general trading. The support team respond in a reasonable time frame which is a plus point.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

in terms of trading in the absence of a shadow of accurate analysis that I can share with you, but merely the trading experience I do every day in order to be able to profit properly and avoid loss, is by trading ethhereum and bitcoin from market to market according to price movement at any time.

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

First not that there is really no exchange platform that is 100% safe,  we have seen in resent past how much they are prone to hacks and that a lot of people have lost lots of money to hackers that millions of dollars 211906.  of crypto, I wouldn't trust  these exchange at all, however, exchange platforms such as Binance are relatively safer than others No matter how safe it might be though, i dont advise anyone storing coins in them
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

I usually use forkdelta. so far safe and no problem. maybe you can try it. or etherdelta, both are almost identical.
both types of exchange etherdelta and forkdelta I have used, and I can feel the advantages and disadvantages. both of them almost have the same features. but the drawback if so many people make withdrawals, the transaction can take a long time. So from then on I did not use both exchanges, and currently I prefer to use hitbtc and bittrex rather than forkdelta and etherdelta.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?
you have tried to sell your tokens but you lose it all? how is that possible? maybe you get hacked? or maybe the exchanging site you have entered is not legit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

Dear all,
Curently, there are many exchanges for us to trade. But as you know, which one is high trust? By some times for trading, I realize that some exchanges can be the best, such as OKEX, Binance, Kucoin, HoubiePro,...Try now!
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

Kucoin is probably one of the more reliable exchanges, I use it all the time to buy and hold my favourite hybrid PoW/PoS crypto-currency, Deeponion.
I used to use cryptopia, but kucoin has a lot more volume, making a more liquid market.
From what I understand, the likes of Deeponion are applying for larger and more trusted exchanges too.

granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

I think there is no exchange which we can trust %100 in the cryptocurrency world. But I am generally using IDEX, and it has a very easy using and has a lot of good altcoins and tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: