Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange with less risk.  (Read 1078 times)
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Best one is not Binance or Bittrex. Its KuCoin..
I have accounts in 11 exchanges.

What keeps Kucoin on top for me is the security. Lot of security added.  Like additional name , Questions to withdraw, Email verification and more if you permit. I trade DeepOnion, NEO, DAG there all the time and never had a problem.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
AllenTurner

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

There how many exchanges in the market with low risk. Binance is a great platform for Crypto exchange. Idex, Okex are also great options.
jkdawg78

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

Pretty much i just stick with binance and coinbase. Cant wait to see coinbase support more coins
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:34:18 AM

I think you better to use centralized exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Okex. Centralized exchanges have good security and so, our tokens have less risk. Not only less risk but also centralized exchanges are user-friendly platforms. So, we can use them easily.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

to drudgery as adjacent operation with discrimination on strategics to scud as the particular on regulation of dactyls of the indifference as disbursing operation with ownership of ingenuity on equilibrate and deliverance with results of extensives.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

First thing you need to find out which exchange that listing the tokens that you want to sell on coinmarketcap. Usually the listed exchange are recommended, the best exchange so far is binance, because they have a good volume trading there. There are many good exchanges too though.
mae_ann97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

If you are looking for an exchange with safety in mind then look no further, choose Binance.  Binance is an international, multi-language cryptocurrency exchange. The company built high-frequency trading systems for brokers. Binance exchange is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges that offers trading in more than 45 virtual coins.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

If you want safe, try the big one like Binnance, Kucoin...those are established exchanges with reputation.
If those exchanges decided to run away with client money, they have to think twice because there are supper whales trading on and we never know the connections of big whales. So the bigger exchange, the less risk.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

How quite recently Vitalik Buterin said that centralized exchanges do not exactly need us, because the community understands that some group of people controls bitcoine prices on stock exchanges
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

I do not know who the best exchangers there, but some of the exchangers I use and are pretty safe are bittrex, okex and poloniex, I often use them

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

every centralized exchange is very risky. but decentralized ones are not well developed and they dont have enough volume. so we dont have any choice. i trade on bittrex and binance because of high volumes.

turn the page
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

Actually all now exchange trading is become erratic ,and i dont know the explanation why,maybe they enjoy now and abusing that many people selling there crypto because of panic situation due to consistently bearish market,so in order to gain those exchange a  profit the processing fee is also going high.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

every centralized exchange is very risky. but decentralized ones are not well developed and they dont have enough volume. so we dont have any choice. i trade on bittrex and binance because of high volumes.
YES! Decentralized is the best choice if you wanna trade with less risk. i think decentralized exchange have a high volume right now. you can trade in IDEX these is the best decentralized exchange for me. IDEX is also have a high volume
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

Binance is currently best exchange, good server, good service, also biggest volume exchange right now.
And the coins they're selling is top coins because it's not easy to be listed in binance
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

which exchange did you use then?
there are many exchanges and most importantly your altcoin is listed on which exchange. that is what you should know, unless you are a trader. you can trade in bittrex, hitbtc and binance.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

I think the best exchange that users can feel comfortable about is the exchange that has the security and convenience for its users to exchange its tokens and be able to keep our identity confidential after verifying the exchange account.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

I usually use Houbi exchange does not have a significant hacking, trading volume is large.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

I use Binance and Kucoin mostly, and I use Cryptopia for new and harder to find stuff. Also, I just invested in COSS. I think it's gonna be big once the new UI and engine launch. You are entitled to a fee split as well which is guaranteed by a smart contract, so that is a big plus in my book.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

Binance-> Coinbase -> GDAX -> any other exchange (no fee from GDAX). Works pretty sweet. Most of the exchanges with altcoins only allow you to exchange BTC or ETH, fiat is almost never used.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

I think Binance and Huobi is best crypto exchanges because they selective to listed any coin.  They will listed coin that has strong team and has great fundamental. They also has highest daily volume so make easy to trade with best liquidity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: