Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

I think the time has come to change the crypto economics. If people really want to include crypto currencies everywhere than they need to change a lot of stuff. A couple of years ago it was very hard for me to understand all details about this industry. I hope that projects like this could make it real.
Unfortunately, I had the same problem. I hope you are right because I have many friends that can’t understand how to use crypto and they it is too hard. Maybe Billion wallet will help beginners to the crypto world.
Yes, I see real perspective in this wallet. It has a nice potential because of its simplicity and financial security. Developer really tried to make a wallet that will be able to offer the best features ever.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

I think the time has come to change the crypto economics. If people really want to include crypto currencies everywhere than they need to change a lot of stuff. A couple of years ago it was very hard for me to understand all details about this industry. I hope that projects like this could make it real.
Unfortunately, I had the same problem. I hope you are right because I have many friends that can’t understand how to use crypto and they it is too hard. Maybe Billion wallet will help beginners to the crypto world.
Yes, I see real perspective in this wallet. It has a nice potential because of its simplicity and financial security. Developer really tried to make a wallet that will be able to offer the best features ever.
Wow. I see that you are really impressed about billion wallet. Why do you think that it offers best features? I like it, but I can’t be 100% sure. There are too many competitors.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Wow. I see that you are really impressed about billion wallet. Why do you think that it offers best features? I like it, but I can’t be 100% sure. There are too many competitors.
You are right about the serious competition but wallet still it is a little bit more interesting than others. Look, it has a built-in aggregator of exchange rates. It very comfortable, especially for regions where cryptocurrencies aren’t so popular.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

You are right about the serious competition but wallet still it is a little bit more interesting than others. Look, it has a built-in aggregator of exchange rates. It very comfortable, especially for regions where cryptocurrencies aren’t so popular.
Ok. I agree with you it is a serious advantage. I guess only a small group of people all over the world can use the whole potential of cryptocurrencies. Maybe it can give them a real chance.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

Ok. I agree with you it is a serious advantage. I guess only a small group of people all over the world can use the whole potential of cryptocurrencies. Maybe it can give them a real chance.
See, that’s what is real important. I guess you just need to look it in general. It can help you to understand than projects like Billion wallet can become a huge step for crypto industry progress.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

See, that’s what is real important. I guess you just need to look it in general. It can help you to understand than projects like Billion wallet can become a huge step for crypto industry progress.
Maybe it is a matter of time. I guess changes will happen but not so fast as everyone wants. At least, it will be really nice to try it because a mobile banking application could become a wallet that I am looking for.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

Maybe it is a matter of time. I guess changes will happen but not so fast as everyone wants. At least, it will be really nice to try it because a mobile banking application could become a wallet that I am looking for.
Yep, it is a nice thought. Even if you aren’t pretty sure you need to try it. Only after using this wallet you will be able to make fair conclusions. I wish you good luck and I hope you will appreciate it.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Somebody told me that this wallet is social. Can someone explain it for me, please? I just want to know more information about billion wallet, but I can’t find it by myself.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Somebody told me that this wallet is social. Can someone explain it for me, please? I just want to know more information about billion wallet, but I can’t find it by myself.
I will help you. Actually, it means that users will be able to add contacts without adding telephone numbers or email addresses. It seems to me much more easier, because it is pretty annoying for me. It can make my life simpler.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

I will help you. Actually, it means that users will be able to add contacts without adding telephone numbers or email addresses. It seems to me much more easier, because it is pretty annoying for me. It can make my life simpler.
It is very interesting but I still don’t get how I supposed to add necessary contacts than. How will I be able to find those people who I want to have a deal with?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

It is very interesting but I still don’t get how I supposed to add necessary contacts than. How will I be able to find those people who I want to have a deal with?
I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned about it. The contact system will be based on so-called payment codes. It means that you will be able to add someone by using air connectivity (Bluetooth connection) or by scanning a billion card. It gives you lots of possibilities.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned about it. The contact system will be based on so-called payment codes. It means that you will be able to add someone by using air connectivity (Bluetooth connection) or by scanning a billion card. It gives you lots of possibilities.
Great. I think I heard about this technology but I don’t remember details. Well, you were right and it looks really easy. I don’t need to copy these large addresses. What opportunities have you meant actually?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Great. I think I heard about this technology but I don’t remember details. Well, you were right and it looks really easy. I don’t need to copy these large addresses. What opportunities have you meant actually?
Thanks to payments codes you will be able to make transactions with other wallet that support this technology too. It is another reason to choose Billion wallet.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

Thanks to payments codes you will be able to make transactions with other wallet that support this technology too. It is another reason to choose Billion wallet.
That’s why I heard about it somewhere. So, it is much interesting than I though it would be. So, do you know other wallets that have this technology. I really hope that one of them are of android.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

That’s why I heard about it somewhere. So, it is much interesting than I though it would be. So, do you know other wallets that have this technology. I really hope that one of them are of android.
You don’t need to worry. Billion wallet’s developers will launch the android app very soon. You just need to wait a little bit. Yes, there is one wallet for android - Stash on Android. There is also the Samurai wallet but I don’t about it.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

You don’t need to worry. Billion wallet’s developers will launch the android app very soon. You just need to wait a little bit. Yes, there is one wallet for android - Stash on Android. There is also the Samurai wallet but I don’t about it.
Ok. It is really awesome. I will stay tuned because I don’t want to miss the announcement about this application. Thanks for you help. It was very useful for me.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Ok. It is really awesome. I will stay tuned because I don’t want to miss the announcement about this application. Thanks for you help. It was very useful for me.
I am glad that I helped you. Subscribe on their social media. Definitely, they will make an announcement there. I guess they want to keep their community informed about Billion bitcoin wallet.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

I want to know more information about this project. I’ve already read info from their website and facebook and twitter accounts but it is still not enough. Where I can find it
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

I want to know more information about this project. I’ve already read info from their website and facebook and twitter accounts but it is still not enough. Where I can find it
You can always google about the project. Also, if you had some question about how this project works you can watch a promo video or read a brief explanation. I hope it was useful for you.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

You can always google about the project. Also, if you had some question about how this project works you can watch a promo video or read a brief explanation. I hope it was useful for you.
Yep, but can’t you send me the link for this video and articles. It will be much fasts. Besides, you are really interested in this project. Maybe you can answer on other question also. Can you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: