Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Idea to design a simple and efficient wallet is great. But It will be much better if developers think about other cryptocurrencies too. There are so many of them and some of them are really interesting and worthful.
You are absolutely right. Developers have great plans about their wallet. They’ve recently made an announcement that ETH users will have interesting opportunities also. I guess this wallet has a potential to become a multi-currency wallet. 
OMG. It is so great. I like how developers use the blockchain technology and I guess it could become the useful way to work with blockchain. Where have you found this information? Can you send me the link or name the source?
I guess you need to subscribe on their social media because the most interesting information is posted there. I found this announcement on their Reddit account.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/8wzt66/new_user_experience_for_eth_users_with_billion/
What have you meant about the blockchain usage?

Thank you. Now I am satisfied. It is nice that developers want to attract more public. I just meant that Billion wallet is a SPV wallet. It means that users connect directly to the blockchain. It much faster and simpler than in other cases.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

Idea to design a simple and efficient wallet is great. But It will be much better if developers think about other cryptocurrencies too. There are so many of them and some of them are really interesting and worthful.
You are absolutely right. Developers have great plans about their wallet. They’ve recently made an announcement that ETH users will have interesting opportunities also. I guess this wallet has a potential to become a multi-currency wallet. 
OMG. It is so great. I like how developers use the blockchain technology and I guess it could become the useful way to work with blockchain. Where have you found this information? Can you send me the link or name the source?
I guess you need to subscribe on their social media because the most interesting information is posted there. I found this announcement on their Reddit account.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/8wzt66/new_user_experience_for_eth_users_with_billion/

Thank you. Now I am satisfied. It is nice that developers want to attract more public. I just meant that Billion wallet is a SPV wallet. It means that users connect directly to the blockchain. It much faster and simpler than in other cases.
You are right but is it more dangerous? I like this project but I am care about my assets security and I want to be sure. I guess I need more information about it.
a1471989

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

You are right but is it more dangerous? I like this project but I am care about my assets security and I want to be sure. I guess I need more information about it.
You can google some information about SPV. Also, someone has already answered on this question in previous posts. I can assure you that this kind of wallet are pretty security. In some cases, they are better than other wallets.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

You can google some information about SPV. Also, someone has already answered on this question in previous posts. I can assure you that this kind of wallet are pretty security. In some cases, they are better than other wallets.
Well, maybe you are right. I should be more attentive to details. Additional info and Wikipedia will help me to make my own decisions about security of SPV wallet’s but I am still pretty sure that they are really simple and user-friendly.
a1471989

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Well, maybe you are right. I should be more attentive to details. Additional info and Wikipedia will help me to make my own decisions about security of SPV wallet’s but I am still pretty sure that they are really simple and user-friendly.
Its your choice. This wallet deserves to be studied well. It is a good startup and I am sure if developers do everything right and create a user-targeted product it will be a sensation.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

Good luck developers! I hope your project will be noticed and appreciated in Hong Kong. I am sure that you will find admirers of Billion Bitcoin Wallet and great investors.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

Good luck developers! I hope your project will be noticed and appreciated in Hong Kong. I am sure that you will find admirers of Billion Bitcoin Wallet and great investors.
What are you talking about? I assume that it will be a crypto event in Hong Kong. Am I right? I really will be happy too know some details about it because it is intriguing.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

What are you talking about? I assume that it will be a crypto event in Hong Kong. Am I right? I really will be happy too know some details about it because it is intriguing.
Actually you are right. It will be a conference – Rise 2018. By the way billion bitcoin wallet was called one of the most promising startups. I agree with this determination of this project. It has a great potential to be a popular wallet.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

Actually you are right. It will be a conference – Rise 2018. By the way billion bitcoin wallet was called one of the most promising startups. I agree with this determination of this project. It has a great potential to be a popular wallet.
It is true. Developers really tries to make a wallet that could be a simple instrument of mobile banking.  When it will be? I guess report from this event will be interesting.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:20:28 AM

It is true. Developers really tries to make a wallet that could be a simple instrument of mobile banking.  When it will be? I guess report from this event will be interesting.
It will begin tomorrow. You need to subscribe on billion wallet’s facebook or twitter. All interesting info will be posted there. I am sure about it. I will be happy to hear about their successes because I believe in their ideas. I hope that their desire to conquer public will help them to succeed.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

It will begin tomorrow. You need to subscribe on billion wallet’s facebook or twitter. All interesting info will be posted there. I am sure about it. I will be happy to hear about their successes because I believe in their ideas. I hope that their desire to conquer public will help them to succeed.
I hope you are right. I want to see what will happen next. They really tried to earn community’s respect by posting their code on the github. I guess now many users are more interested in this wallet because they see that developers don’t have access to their assets.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

I hope you are right. I want to see what will happen next. They really tried to earn community’s respect by posting their code on the github. I guess now many users are more interested in this wallet because they see that developers don’t have access to their assets.
All that I can say, is that team had a great experience in designing a good product that will be in demand on the market. I hope they will have enough sources to make it work.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

I like the product that is presented here but I consider that developers have a lot of things to do. I mean that this wallet need something more to become a perfect wallet for any user with any requests.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

I like the product that is presented here but I consider that developers have a lot of things to do. I mean that this wallet need something more to become a perfect wallet for any user with any requests.
You are right. Nothing can be perfect and I think that developers know what to do with their wallet. I read some information that they have a great plan and interesting technologies that they want to add in billion wallet architecture.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

You are right. Nothing can be perfect and I think that developers know what to do with their wallet. I read some information that they have a great plan and interesting technologies that they want to add in billion wallet architecture.
Looks intriguing. Can you tell me more about it because I haven’t found any roadmap here? I guess it isn’t very necessary, but it could answer on many questions and be useful for curious community members.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:56:51 AM

Looks intriguing. Can you tell me more about it because I haven’t found any roadmap here? I guess it isn’t very necessary, but it could answer on many questions and be useful for curious community members.
It is nice that you want to know more. I will tell everything that I know. First of all, they want to add some functions for ETH users. Also, they want to launch the app for android and add SegWit for Bitcoin. I guess it will help them to become more needed.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

It is nice that you want to know more. I will tell everything that I know. First of all, they want to add some functions for ETH users. Also, they want to launch the app for android and add SegWit for Bitcoin. I guess it will help them to become more needed.
You are right. I like that they want to extend efforts to other sectors. It may be really interesting for everyone. Can you tell me about this technology?
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

You are right. I like that they want to extend efforts to other sectors. It may be really interesting for everyone. Can you tell me about this technology?
This is an innovational technology that offers a possibility to design smart-contracts in bitcoin and integrate the lighting network. It could be very useful I think.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.
Maybe the idea is simple but Billion’s team uses innovational technologies to realize it. I think it will be useful for you to read some information about this project from social media or reread previous post. You can find a lot of interesting stuff.
Thanks for advice but it will much better if you describe me these technologies. I am not pretty familiar with this theme but I hope you will help me to understand. This project is very interesting for me.
Ok. Look, developers want to use reusable payment codes that will offer to manage users’ financial contacts and store them in blockchain. Also, there are resolved problems with bitcoin address reuse. Besides, transactions can be made in one tap.

Yes, the process is as easy as sending an e-mail  Cool
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.
Maybe the idea is simple but Billion’s team uses innovational technologies to realize it. I think it will be useful for you to read some information about this project from social media or reread previous post. You can find a lot of interesting stuff.
Thanks for advice but it will much better if you describe me these technologies. I am not pretty familiar with this theme but I hope you will help me to understand. This project is very interesting for me.
Ok. Look, developers want to use reusable payment codes that will offer to manage users’ financial contacts and store them in blockchain. Also, there are resolved problems with bitcoin address reuse. Besides, transactions can be made in one tap.
OMG. It is something out of the box. These problems were a headache for all crypto enthusiasts for a long time. It will be a sensation if billion’s developers will resolve all of them. Everything is great, but where is guarantee that they don’t have access to users’ assets?

Billion is a SPV-wallet, where connections is made directly from users to blockchain without any middleman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: