Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟⚫️BillionApp.com⚫️🌟 - a smart decentralized app for cryptocurrency daily use!  (Read 1597 times)
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

http://billionapp.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.
Maybe the idea is simple but Billion’s team uses innovational technologies to realize it. I think it will be useful for you to read some information about this project from social media or reread previous post. You can find a lot of interesting stuff.
Thanks for advice but it will much better if you describe me these technologies. I am not pretty familiar with this theme but I hope you will help me to understand. This project is very interesting for me.
Ok. Look, developers want to use reusable payment codes that will offer to manage users’ financial contacts and store them in blockchain. Also, there are resolved problems with bitcoin address reuse. Besides, transactions can be made in one tap.
OMG. It is something out of the box. These problems were a headache for all crypto enthusiasts for a long time. It will be a sensation if billion’s developers will resolve all of them. Everything is great, but where is guarantee that they don’t have access to users’ assets?

By the way, you can check our code on Github. Then you can ensure we have no access to users' funds.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Hey, everyone! This application looks really awesome. I guess that this project could become successful. If I got it right, developers want to design a fair and secure application to keep digital assets and make transactions. It is a simple idea, but relevant.
Maybe the idea is simple but Billion’s team uses innovational technologies to realize it. I think it will be useful for you to read some information about this project from social media or reread previous post. You can find a lot of interesting stuff.
Thanks for advice but it will much better if you describe me these technologies. I am not pretty familiar with this theme but I hope you will help me to understand. This project is very interesting for me.
Ok. Look, developers want to use reusable payment codes that will offer to manage users’ financial contacts and store them in blockchain. Also, there are resolved problems with bitcoin address reuse. Besides, transactions can be made in one tap.
OMG. It is something out of the box. These problems were a headache for all crypto enthusiasts for a long time. It will be a sensation if billion’s developers will resolve all of them. Everything is great, but where is guarantee that they don’t have access to users’ assets?
It is a nice question and the answer is open source. You can check their code on github. You will become pretty sure that your digital assets are kept in a secure place and no one will be able to walk out the door with your money.
It looks inspiring. Developers made a great job. Looks like they have been working for a long time and these ideas have been raising for years. I hope they will be appreciated as they deserve. Can you send me the link?
I am convinced in their success. They have everything to be on the top and I am sure they will make it.
https://github.com/Billionapp

Thanks to your great input to the project community!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

I’m in love with this project. Idea is stunning and everything looks so good and promising. I want to know more about this project because it can become a highly worthwhile investment. What plans do they have?
There is not very much information presented here but I know several facts. DEVs want to add SegWit technologies to this application. It will give an opportunity to make Bitcoin smart-contracts and integrate the lightning- network. I guess they have a great plan.
Yep, it is so true. These guys know how to attract public. I hope many members of the crypto community will understand why Billion Bitcoin Wallet is better than others. These technology will help them to succeed.

Here's the list of our obvious advantages:
1. SPV-wallet (there are just few of them on the market). Every user connects to blockchain directly without middlemen and totally controls his/her funds.
2. Transaction history is easy to undestand without long and uncomfortable addresses. Exchange rate is fixed for the chosen currency at the time of transaction.
3. There's an opportunity to add contacts and interact with them without e-mails and phone numbers. Thanks to the technology of Reusable Payment Codes, financial contacts are stored in blockchain. The problem of "copy address - paste to a messenger - send" is resolved in one tap in Billion.
4. Due to Reusable Payment Codes, Bitcoin address is re-generated into a new one each time before receiving funds.    This is how the problem of address reuse, which is typical for Bitcoin. Billion is the only realization of this technology on iOS.  There are all the features of mobile banking - sending payment requests, comments to requests and transactions. Using Billion is much more convenient, than other cryptowallets.  
6. Billion has an integrated agregator of Bitcoin exchange rates.
7. OpenSource. You can check our code on Github. Then you can ensure we have no access to users' funds.
8. You can set the comission fee manually.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

We’re now at RISE Conference in Hong Kong, presenting Billion.
A few words about this event:
"In July 2018, people from the world’s biggest companies and most exciting startups will come to Hong Kong to share their stories and experiences. They’ll be joined by major global media, hundreds of investors and thousands of attendees for three days of legendary networking."
BBC said that optimism at the RISE technology conference here in Hong Kong is palpable. That’s 100% true - RISE is something special.

https://riseconf.com/

BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Billion wallet looks like a well-thought project but there are so many wallets out there. Devs need to offers something worthy to attract clients. Why will people use this wallet?
Actually, it is their own choice because one wallet can fulfill their needs more than another. Billion wallet is a SPV wallet, so it will interesting for those cryptocurrency holders that like features that can offer this wallet. If you know what I mean.
In fact, I don’t understand many details about this kind of bitcoin wallet. The only thing that I know is that SPV wallet are pretty rare. I don’t know reasons but someone says that they have some disadvantages that could be dangerous for digital assets.
It isn’t quite true. Nowadays hackers are really talented and they know how to get that information that they need and take users’ money. I guess that Spv wallet are as secure as any other but Billion wallet have special protocols that can resolve many security problems.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. I read previous post and I know that developers of this project have done a promising product. But I still don’t know nothing about SPV wallet. Can you explain it to me?
I think it is easier to google it but if you insist I will help. SPV means simplified payment verification and users is able to make particular transactions that are included in a block without downloading the entire block.
Now it gets much clearer for me. It looks intriguing. I know that I can make a research by myself, but it is much better to ask someone. So, why did developers of this project choose exactly SPV?
In my opinion they’ve chosen this kind of wallet because users can directly connect to the blockchain. It makes assets management simpler. Besides, they have an amazing GUI and it is a nice reason to use it.
I will download the test application to see it. Maybe, I will try it and I choose it for continuing use. I hope this wallet will meet my expectations.

Can we get some feedback about your user experience?
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Good news from Hong Kong. I hope that developers will find crypto enthusiast that like this project for real. I guess devs have nice ideas and interesting view to the current problems of the market but still there's a lot of things to be worked out here.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Good news from Hong Kong. I hope that developers will find crypto enthusiast that like this project for real. I guess devs have nice ideas and interesting view to the current problems of the market but still there's a lot of things to be worked out here.
It is nice to hear. I wish a lot of success to developers. Event like rise is nice platform to represent your ideas to people that work in this industry. Their ideas are promising. I will be really happy to have a simple app that will help me to manage my digital assets.
amanai

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

It is nice to hear. I wish a lot of success to developers. Event like rise is nice platform to represent your ideas to people that work in this industry. Their ideas are promising. I will be really happy to have a simple app that will help me to manage my digital assets.
I guess Billion wallet could really become a serious competitor for other wallets. I am just wondering about their contact system. It is mentioned that it is a social wallet and user will avoid certain troubles with addresses.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

I guess Billion wallet could really become a serious competitor for other wallets. I am just wondering about their contact system. It is mentioned that it is a social wallet and user will avoid certain troubles with addresses.
Yes, it is true. All users contacts will be saved in blockchain and you will be able to make transaction in on tap. This feature is accessible thanks to reusable payment codes that has many other interesting features.
amanai

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Yes, it is true. All users contacts will be saved in blockchain and you will be able to make transaction in on tap. This feature is accessible thanks to reusable payment codes that has many other interesting features.
It can save a lot of time because bitcoin transactions are really pretty hard to manage. So, can you tell me more about this technology more? It looks very intriguing.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

It can save a lot of time because bitcoin transactions are really pretty hard to manage. So, can you tell me more about this technology more? It looks very intriguing.
Ok. Well, this technology allows to generate a new bitcoin address to get transactions. It means that there are no problems with address reuse that is so typical to Bitcoin wallets. It is a great feature that will be really useful for everyone I think
amanai

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Ok. Well, this technology allows to generate a new bitcoin address to get transactions. It means that there are no problems with address reuse that is so typical to Bitcoin wallets. It is a great feature that will be really useful for everyone I think
I guess I heard about this technology already or maybe I am mistaking. I can’t remember all details. Is this technology a personal design of Billion wallet developers?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

I guess I heard about this technology already or maybe I am mistaking. I can’t remember all details. Is this technology a personal design of Billion wallet developers?
I don’t think so. Maybe you should google it and it all become clearer. The only thing I know is that billion wallet is a single wallet that provides this technology for ios. That’s why this wallet is in a great demand for apple holders.
amanai

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

I don’t think so. Maybe you should google it and it all become clearer. The only thing I know is that billion wallet is a single wallet that provides this technology for ios. That’s why this wallet is in a great demand for apple holders.
Finally, ios users has more privileges than android users. Grin Grin Grin Just kidding. It looks like developers really made a great wallet for bitcoin holders. I hope that they will also think about other cryptocurrencies also.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Nice wallet. It is an engaging idea. Bitcoin users really need a wallet like Billion Bitcoin Wallet because it has all features of mobile banking and it supposed to be a user-friendly app. I will be happy to become one of Billion Wallet’s users.
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

Hey, man! Yes, we're solving the problem of difficult procedure for using cryptocurrency as a payment method, making it easy for everyone! What do you think need to be improved?
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Welcome to download our MainNet version and enjoy the simple usage of Billion App!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

Compared to other wallets, Billion is the most user-friendly one! It's possible to make a transaction just in one tap!
BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

Today we’ve had our first venture fund meeting on RISE conference. Thanks to Dominet Venture Partners from Australia. They help small startups to get bigger. Here you can learn more about what they do:https://www.dominet.com.au/
We’ve learned a lot from this short meeting and will move forward with our brief. 

BillionApp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

Yes, currently it's the best wallet for Apple users! We plan to launch Android version in Q4 2018!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: