Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:42:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop being lazy???  (Read 2980 times)
BTT4ME

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Life is to short... And i am to lazy.. Makes my life even shorter.. No money and a job.. Still struggle with this lazy problem...
Soo guys whats make u on to do things?
When huricane of lazy is come

Think of the future of your kids. Wink
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Stop negativity. Wink
Crypto_JANNA

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Think of yourself.How are you gonna eat and live? Create goals and achieve them.Be motivated.
Walt_Mab

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Start sporting, maybe only 30-60 mins a day.
It will give you energy
shaunonsite

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:10:46 AM

I learned how to stop being lazy when I realized I got bills to pay, food to cook, clothes and house to clean and so on. Being an adult with some major responsibilities'll get you out of being lazy real fast. A lot of it comes with being mature and getting older.
sonypower

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

for me i stopped being lazy by making a list i want to do and do it everytime i feel like my life is kinda boring and then think about being spontaneous.
Hoganti

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Habit is produced 21 days. I believe that if during this period you make an effort, then you can accustom yourself to work or useful skills.
Agnatez

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Laziness is the most terrifying quality that annoys me in people. I do not understand how one can be passive and not get any buzz from activity.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Move out of the family house, get a place of your own if you're old enough. Bills will make you work hard. Look at your best mate, see him working or studying? now think of yourself in 5 years, yes you will have very little to talk to him about. Your jokes will not be funny, and people will only smile in your face. Still want to sleep? hmmmmm

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
coinbitbit

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

I'm struggling with laziness as well. I've fight off a very strong urge to stay in bed everyday. Sometimes I fail but mostly I manage albeit not efficiently. You said you don't have job, or money. You're going through a rough patch. The laziness could be a side-effect of depression.
P.J.Simone

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

Often, we become lazy because work seems too difficult. By relaxing and doing the things we like, we will feel satisfied. Then, we are willing to take on the harder work and achieve greater things. By relaxing and enjoying ourselves, your mind will be encouraged to think. The mind isn't afraid of being overloaded knowing that it won't be forced to do something if it does not want to.
Kimkimmie

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

How to stop being lazy: 6 important behaviors :

1. Whenever you say “should” — “Yeah, I really should do X” or “They should just do Y” — you have already lost.
2. Guilt is not a productive emotion.
3. Quick wins produce massive momentum for behavioral change. (Hint: This is why financial books that begin with “create a budget” are almost never effective. This is a massively important and frequently missed point.)
4. Automation is more powerful than almost anyone can imagine.
5. Simply “trying harder” will almost never work, yet most Americans follow this policy repeatedly for their entire lives.
6. Tactics are not enough. Most of us have crippling barriers and invisible scripts that “screen” out even the most sophisticated tactics. (For example, I could give you the best tips on earning more ever created, but if you don’t believe you deserve money, nothing matters — you will not even process the tips.)

Hope it might help Cheesy
NinaOasis

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

The surrounding environment has a big impact on how you feel. Cleaning your home and organizing things neatly, you will naturally feel more dynamic. Laziness is often your own effort to evade difficult or unpleasant tasks. But once you start solving them, the difficulty starts to decrease and you also feel less stressed.
RoyGoth

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Exercise is the simplest way to overcome laziness. Most of the time we feel lazy to find a way to accomplish a task that seems too difficult. Sometimes, if you feel so tired of feeling lazy and dreamy, you should start exercising. If you can overcome physical laziness, your mind will naturally follow. Exercise will help you overcome the barrier inertia and help you be more ready in every effort
LolaAnderson

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:43:36 PM

UNDERSTAND that u need to move and do smth! go to sport, find new active friends! stop worrying about yourself too much! try to live your life fully!) Wink Smiley Wink
mixail.BTC

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

purpose and desire. that's what you need.
rumputyangbergoyang

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

You have to have big dreams, try to try as quickly as possible to make it happen, starting from changing your daily habits, meeting other people who try to realize their dreams too, and making programs and assuming all events are important, so you are forced to change little by little from your laziness
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Go ask Bill Gates for a job;

From what I've heard he will always ask the most lazy person to solve a problem.. because they will do it in the quickest amount of time with the least amount of effort.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Therowlingk2

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

Determine your dreams and what you will be in the future, if not now when else change to better life  Cheesy

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Jandrei1

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Think of your future.Understand that life has to move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: