Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] CoinPoker - Bringing the Game Back to Players  (Read 998 times)
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Hello Everyone,
This is the Official Thread of www.coinpoker.com

CoinPoker: The Decentralized Poker Room Built for Players, by Players

Developed by an ambitious team of poker lovers, CoinPoker is a revolutionary platform that uses blockchain technology to address key issues in the poker industry. Despite being far from our vision for CoinPoker as the biggest poker room in the world, our team is proud to be the first project of its kind to deliver on the promises made during its ICO period.

Lengthy payment processing, limited transparency on fair play, as well as a blase attitude towards community feedback are just some of the prevalent problems in today’s online poker world. Since CoinPoker launched at the end of 2017, it has attracted a growing community of players and investors who share the same goal of bringing the game back to players.

Using Decentralized Technology to Ensure Fair Play

One of the key benefits of the blockchain movement is that it empowers users by adding transparency and convenience to traditional services. Poker rooms in particularly reserve the rights to hold player funds and release them at their own discretion, and as a result of complex payment systems simple transfers can be delayed by as much as weeks.

The Benefits of Cryptocurrency Powered Bets

All deposits, withdrawals, and bets on CoinPoker are powered by the cryptocurrency token CHP (Chips). The use of CHP speeds up payments, and gives players the ability to track payments to and from their account on the public Ethereum network.

CHP token holders are able to quickly move funds to and from their CoinPoker account, and for passionate advocates of the project it is a means to invest in the platform as it continues to grow and expand. It is also possible to exchange ETH tokens to CHP inside the CoinPoker app, making it as easy to acquire as one of the most popular assets on the crypto market.

Available on a growing list of exchanges including KuCoin and HitBTC, CHP tokens are in the process of being adopted by other gaming businesses in the near future.

Player Impact Shown on a Decentralized Random Number Generator (RNG)

Fast payment processing is not the only way CoinPoker wields decentralized technology for the benefit of the player. Random number generators (RNGs) used to shuffle decks in a variety of card games (poker included) have often been scrutinized by players as mysterious and, as a result, they are often approached with suspicion.

Trust is essential between a player and poker room for the experience to be optimal, which is why CoinPoker will be introducing a fully decentralized RNG this year. The feature will be the first of its kind in the poker industry, and will give players the possibility to view their impact on dealt hands in a visual dashboard alongside hand history.

Internationally Accessible on Desktop and Mobile

Players from all over the world are able to access our desktop client, and our launch of an Android app has already resulted in thousands of players hitting the tables while on the go. Coming soon is the release of the CoinPoker app for iOS, which we expect to release this summer.
CoinPoker’s Community-Centric Business Model
Central to our operations is carefully monitoring feedback from our players. The success of our ICO is owed to a diverse group of small and large investors, many of whom are now active players, and we feel a strong obligation to make sure their needs and wants are met.

This is why we have invested heavily in hosting epically proportioned promos from the get-go, in line with the promises made during the ICO period.

Millions of CHP Awarded in Large Scale Tournaments and Promotions

Since launching, CoinPoker players were given the opportunity to win a Tesla, collect over 400ETH in various tournament series like ETH Madness, participate in a 10,000,000 CHP Added Crypto Series of Poker (CSOP), and win millions of CHP in daily freerolls
and freebuys.

Introducing Rake after Operating Rake-Free Since the 2017 Launch

After boasting zero rake on games for over half a year, CoinPoker will be introducing rake as a means to facilitate future growth. The revenue will be allocated towards future promotions, development costs, and the funding of new and ongoing partnerships with leading poker associations to establish our brand and give players exciting opportunities to play across the globe.

Community is the Key to CoinPoker’s Success

If you’re an active player, investor, or curious passerby please feel welcome to join our community on Telegram (https://t.me/officialcoinpoker) or check out our blog (https://blog.coinpoker.com/) for the latest news on promotions, app updates, and partnerships as CoinPoker reaches for the moon.

Our Community Manager Nathan will keep an Eye on this Thread so if you have any Questions regarding CoinPoker & CHP feel free to ask and He would be happy to help you.

We Thank you for being Part of Our Amazing Community,
The coinpoker team

You can check our One Pager here:

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

great plan to open another thread , the last thread was full of bullshit , i still have some believe in Coinpoker so i am glad you take it serious , this coin needs a clean thread and a lot off marketing , which is already happening
bbv4pawn

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

great project  Smiley
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Here comes "the bullshit": Why you don't allow players to have recorded hand history on their computers?
Disable HUD, but don't disable hand history. It is essential if you wanna players to believe you and your RNG. Don't be worst than centralized poker rooms.

I will not recommend anyone to play on site which hide hand history from players.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Kole

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

Here comes "the bullshit": Why you don't allow players to have recorded hand history on their computers?
Disable HUD, but don't disable hand history. It is essential if you wanna players to believe you and your RNG. Don't be worst than centralized poker rooms.

I will not recommend anyone to play on site which hide hand history from players.

Exactly! If I just can show you what is going on with my hand's you would never buy this sh*t token.

YOU CAN READ REAL EXPIRIENCE'S WITH COIN POKER SITE HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312197.880

They have made new thread just to fool new ppl, be smart, research, don't just give these scammers your ETH like that!

Tony G "mastermind"...

BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

Giving your money or not at this point is irrelevant because the scam was in the $50 million he raised, and ran with. I don't believe they are scamming the RNG for their own benefit but instead to balance the games and level the playing field so to speak, that is why you see a bad shuffle but a balanced game, this was my observation while playing here briefly.   

I don't understand why hand history is so hard for you guys, if you really suspect the deal is rigged you only need to write it in notepad for a couple of days, obviously you shouldn't continue playing if your observation is that the hand is rigged, for me it was so I stopped playing.
Texacha

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

I don't understand why hand history is so hard for you guys, if you really suspect the deal is rigged you only need to write it in notepad for a couple of days, obviously you shouldn't continue playing if your observation is that the hand is rigged, for me it was so I stopped playing.
Observation is one thing (can be and usually it is deceptive) and facts are other. That's why I wanna have proof for any claim.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Kole

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:27:10 AM

great plan to open another thread , the last thread was full of bullshit , i still have some believe in Coinpoker so i am glad you take it serious , this coin needs a clean thread and a lot off marketing , which is already happening

Yes, SOME BELIVE...

Do we need to let them to scamm more ppl, like Tony G did, because you belive??? I think NOT!
BluePowder

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Observation is one thing (can be and usually it is deceptive) and facts are other. That's why I wanna have proof for any claim.

I observed and then I wrote 2H 10S in a text file. I was able to see that after regular wins I would be dealt a lot of 2's and when I didn't play them I would be facing hands that come around once a year, like AAAA and I was losing to those with similar high hands.  As a programmer, I understood better than most what was going on.

If you can't write your hands in a notepad you can look at Auto Hot Key which has a function to match images, you would need to take a screen of all 52 cards and then map a key like 'H' to scan the screen and if match, write the text equivalent to a text file, if you managed to wrap it in something like a C++ shell you could loop it to monitor the lobby window and even turn it into a basic HH program.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

Thank you, Voteformeg! We agree that we needed to start a new thread now that our product is ready and we are past the ICO period. Glad to hear you believe in the project, and we plan on keeping this thread structured from the beginning, and support our bitcointalk community where needed.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

great project  Smiley

Thank you for this feedback, Bbv4pawn!

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

Hi Texacha

Hand History works at the moment, its rather that it stays in the app and disappears once the game is over. other rooms for example let you request it, and then they send it via email. This is not something we do at the moment. If you Suggest this is something we should do then I will forward this to the team.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

Exactly! If I just can show you what is going on with my hand's you would never buy this sh*t token.

YOU CAN READ REAL EXPIRIENCE'S WITH COIN POKER SITE HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312197.880

They have made new thread just to fool new ppl, be smart, research, don't just give these scammers your ETH like that!

Tony G "mastermind"...

Hi

We are sorry to see that are still not satisfied with your CoinPoker experience, Kole. Thank you for sharing the ICO thread, this thread is intended to focus on the product itself, and if you can formulate your feedback into concrete questions we are more than happy to answer.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

Giving your money or not at this point is irrelevant because the scam was in the $50 million he raised, and ran with. I don't believe they are scamming the RNG for their own benefit but instead to balance the games and level the playing field so to speak, that is why you see a bad shuffle but a balanced game, this was my observation while playing here briefly.   

Hi Bluepowder

We’re sorry to hear that you came to this conclusion. Our Hand History is currently up and running, and has been error-free for quite some time. We understand transparency is a priority for poker players like yourself, which is why we will be releasing a fully decentralized RNG that shows player impact on shuffling this year.

mrasel5t5

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

This Is Awesome Project
texasvsjohnson

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

First of all this is not a scam I made an article on steemit about it. I have played online poker for many years. The guys who said coin poker is a scam have scammed the poker community for years. I wont say their names but trust me they make tons of mistakes at poker and have no business teaching poker. Jason Mo was the guy that is pushing hard on coinpoker being a scam. I watched his podcast and he admitted he doesn't know much about crypto currencies. He never played on coinpoker so he has no clue how it works and he says he works for  virtue poker. Coinpoker is blowing virtue poker into nonexistence. They got no room to talk coin poker is one of their few crypto currencies with an actual working product that was actually made very well and has the chp token apart of the ecoystem. Without the chp token you can't use it. As it get more popular and more traffic the coin will go into high demand. It works much better then all of the poker sites I play on. This is 10x better then betcoin using acr software, and seals with clubs is a dam joke. both sites were getting popular but died off as they were to lazy to upgrade anything.

Here is the article on coinpoker.
https://steemit.com/poker/@texasvsjohnson/the-best-crypto-currency-to-invest-in-coin-poker
Texacha

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Hand History works at the moment, its rather that it stays in the app and disappears once the game is over. other rooms for example let you request it, and then they send it via email. This is not something we do at the moment. If you Suggest this is something we should do then I will forward this to the team.
It's obvious that I suggest that.  Wink
Reviewing played sessions is essential.

BluePowder

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

This is not a personal conclusion or a conspiracy, I'm a bit more technical than the village peasants behind this ICO. I saved all the hands in a notepad and found the site to be a rigged game. The reason you don't allow the saving of history is because it is so obviously rigged that any beginner could figure it out. If you ran a weeks play through any analysis software your site wouldn't last a week. It would show all the upsets and which cards keep repeating, not to mention all the other analysis you could run on it which would show you always defy the odds.

Hi Bluepowder

We’re sorry to hear that you came to this conclusion. Our Hand History is currently up and running, and has been error-free for quite some time. We understand transparency is a priority for poker players like yourself, which is why we will be releasing a fully decentralized RNG that shows player impact on shuffling this year.
BluePowder

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

I was reading through the other coinpoker thread, the last few pages are dominated by fake accounts from the same person.

Quote from: Jeremy Chase
Jeremy Chase

Absorbing activity, brilliant design, justifiable logo!

WendellHa

Greetings guys.
It is a crypto trade is very good. Justifiable activity, flawless activity.

Ethelua

Looks very good.
Unblemished project, cognizant design!  Good luck fellows
drmason32

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

Hello, this is drmason32, my first post here and I'd like to share my opinion despite not being asked to.

I believe people in these communities are so negative and paranoid. I agree that everyone should be careful when doing business online. However, false accusations towards any business or company is just plain rude!

People in the Crypto Industry have a huge opportunity to mentor those with experience in the Poker Communities, and vice versa. If people just use these opportunities to help each other grow as people and as a planet, this could be the revolution that the world has been seeking.

From my experiences over the past 6 months, learning and researching Crypto I have noticed one common thing that is occurring everyday. People from all over the world are connecting, sharing ideas and feedback, and forming solutions for all to benefit from. People are doing this with those who they never would have if not for Crypto and they are becoming less greedy.

Nowadays, with all the new ICO's popping up, some good and most bad, the opportunity to make a real change in the world is right at our fingertips. There is some risk involved but without risk what is success?

I would like to say that CoinPoker is doing a great job. They listen and do their best to improve everyday and that is all you can ask for in a person or a company. Keep up the good work and I suggest that everyone work together more and make everyday a productive one!

For the players!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: