Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:29:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SELLING][AIRDROP] ChronosChain "POS/MN"- MASTERNODE COMPANION PROJECT  (Read 1226 times)
AndrsE

Activity: 372
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Finally I see valuable project which offers product. Not just only coin without future. This one has great potential to become greater than more of coins.  Good luck ChronosChain.
parwe

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

The reality is to this project is fresh and good to try.  They have the best team they anwto evrything and relly dot have nothing to hide. Im invest in MN for shure and wish all team to work hard and keep it best project Wink
renaldn

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

The mobile app looks great, waiting to test it! Smiley
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

The project is also wonderful.
Airdrop is also doing well and is striving to acquire members.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
mrray

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Hi everybody,

Greetings!

ChronosChain Coin is pure POS coin,focused on Master node with high ROI rate which seems to profitable for the investors.After it's launched on July-05-2018 team has created so many community focused activities due to which community is increasing day by day rapidly.We community have a hope and faith on the entire team and project itself.Wish you all the best for the upcoming days.          

paezaa041

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Smiley Looking for test mobile app looks great Great Project
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

New project cool
hrksz

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

Looking good with the project.  All the best and I hope it succeeds.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

I think the concept that will allow us to find a compromise between anonymity and legislative regulation will allow the crypt to reach a new level of development. We will observe!
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

good project. I'll watch.
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

ChronosChain is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy, organically growing
on them at the moment due to the participation of the community.
Join the community Chronos in the Discord: https://discord.gg/w7qtXS
Chronos is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money.
Pegasus24

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

The focus of Chronos is to become a masternode manager for easy deployment of masternodes. Excited about this project and loving the mobile app!
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

I usually dont post on this website but I felt i should at this point.  It has a really great community that i was kinda suprised about.  You dont often get that felling of a community sometimes.   Information laid out easily.  I look forward to the future.  You should probably check it out.
chukchakmv

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

I follow the development of this coin long enough. And I want to say that I will enter the nodes and try it necessarily.
XxTheIcemanxX

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Im digging the project behind this coin. Im just starting to get into Masternodes and Chronos would make things so much less complicated for me, especially since im not very good with computers right now.
romul1972

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

There is a new potential coin. I believe that ChronosChain will achieve a huge success.
w48me

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Amongst many new crypto projects there is a group aiming the goal to either build an exchange and/or host masternodes for clients.
For a potential investor, it is hard to identify that one, which will take the lead in the future. Too much similarities gives no uniquity for a particular project.
Every of the projects is trying to establish an unique technical solution to attract investors. Well, crypto is something technical made by ppl with technical background.

IMHO one of the major reasons for Crypto being still judged as something weird/complicated to understand by the majority of citizens, thus has still a long way to be widely established.
These citizens can only be attracted by an attribute of crypto, which has not been offered by any projects so far. Which one?

To be honest, if you decide to buy a technical device, what is the most important attribute, besides quality and fulfillment of the main function, leading you to choose one product over the other one?

This seems to be User Experience.

Until now I did not see any new crypto project, which would - besides of providing the technical function - give the users something, which would lead to a wider acceptance of Cryptocurrencies wordlwide.  

Chronos chain seems to be the first project, which is aiming of making it as simple as possible to the user. If you can set up a masternode as simple as you turn on your TV, watch stats like changing TV channels,
then combined with an excellent technical solutions in the "backoffice" - Chronos chain can become THE ONE to choose over other similar projects - to invest and support.

Wish that will happen.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

I believe this project could really succeed..The concept is good and useful..and more importantly I feel there is a good effort in building a solid community. Hopefully, this becomes the top platform for managing MNs..
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

I download the ChronosChain wallet. The download process is fast and smooth. The wallet looks really nice. The C symbol logo stands out from other wallets. Most other wallet I have often connection or synchronizing problem, but with ChronosChain wallet, the connection is straight away. I joined also the discord group and the channel is very active. I hope this project will be success one day.
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

This project looks promising, considering masternodes are getting more popular each day, setting up one is not an easy task, especially for beginners . Being able to set up a masternode through a mobile app with ease makes this project actually unique and valuable. Cool and exciting idea. If executed right, this project has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: