Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] RightBTC - Advancing Since 2014, USD/BTC/ETH/Tokens  (Read 22660 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

-
Sounds good, I'll keep my eyes on it.
Do we need doing KYC, by the way? As we know, that's standard procedure related to a crypto activity (just asking)
i'm assuming every place will have to, after the tomahawk debacle. the SEC is starting to crack down.

The answer was as what i expected, lol. These are the miner's jargon nowadays since Bitmaintech does the same
Red Feast
Copper Member

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

Exchanges start building their own chain? Seems like RightBTC has been doing it since 2016:

https://www.koinalert.com/exchanges-are-shifting-away-from-ethereum/
S00rabh

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Its on Maintenance again?

This is like the second time within this month. I know upgrade could be a mess but come on. Get this going already.
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

Its on Maintenance again?

This is like the second time within this month. I know upgrade could be a mess but come on. Get this going already.

https://support.rightbtc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015441072-RightBTC-2-0-2-Upgrade-Completion-Announcement

You can PM the account directly if there's anymore problem.

https://cryptocurrencynews.com/choosing-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

RightBTC mentioned in that article. Thanks to cryptocurrencynews.com!
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

when can onion be traded at Rightbtc? I have already checked to make some onion deposit, and it still can't be doing. It says suspension of deposit function, how about min deposit for onion?
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

The cryptocurrency industry wasn’t how it is now. The regulations, rules and lawful conduct was nothing but a dream for some members of the market. Transparency and supervision in exchanges weren’t given importance, however, this has changed over the years.

Love that RightBTC is mentioned here. Read more at:

http://www.blockchainreporter.net/2018/09/10/changing-faces-of-the-cryptocurrency-industry-transparency-and-crypto-exchanges/
gomeZLTC

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

that's good, and I glad to hear that..but will be more excellent if you answer my question above. I'll more appreciate it. am I ignored here?
GreenSeem

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

I tried to register and fill the registration form, the first field filled with my email and then in the second field I click send, but I can't find any email with the code in my email. I also check the spam folder, but the email from rightBTC doesn't persist there. I need help, please.
gomeZLTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

I tried to register and fill the registration form, the first field filled with my email and then in the second field I click send, but I can't find any email with the code in my email. I also check the spam folder, but the email from rightBTC doesn't persist there. I need help, please.

Have you double check your email address? to make sure you have used the right email address. I registered a few days ago without any issue.. will be better to use their telegram group for fast response, I have an unanswered question here then I go to their telegram group.
RightBTC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

when can onion be traded at Rightbtc? I have already checked to make some onion deposit, and it still can't be doing. It says suspension of deposit function, how about min deposit for onion?

We'll have the details about this soon! Sorry for the inconvenience.

For new users, we're giving away Right Token (RT) for new sign ups!

Don't miss this event!
gomeZLTC

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

We'll have the details about this soon! Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, I've been joined on RightBTC telegram group.

Don't miss this event!

How about users that registered before? Like me, I registered almost one week ago.
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

World’s leading digital asset management platform RightBTC set to launch its new OTC trading service with no withdrawal limits and zero trading fees.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/18/rightbtc-to-launch-revolutionary-otc-trading-platform/
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

Is there any other useful info here? I only saw a bit info on the first post, and the rest is only promotional images and some other promotional links. If the team are busy enough with some other thing, why don't to hire someone for maintenance this [ANN] page.

Yeah, absolutely agree with you, bud!

Creating an ANN thread is good but leaving and never coming back after that is not. That said, will you be extending your support here?  Assisting users whenever they have problems/inquiry.
perri

Activity: 215
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

Today I heard on Telegram group.
Someone has got compensation for the troubled that faced in RightBTC (delayed on withdrawal), paid with RT tokens. Is it temporary or it will be applied in the future?  Grin  Grin  Grin
GreenSeem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Have you double check your email address? to make sure you have used the right email address. I registered a few days ago without any issue.. will be better to use their telegram group for fast response, I have an unanswered question here then I go to their telegram group.

yes, my email is correct.. i will join their telegram group.
Thank you.
SebastianF88

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

Why is my TRX withdrawal getting"refused by the system error"?
RightBTC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Can you double check the address you're sending to? And the amount must have a maximum 2 decimal on it, example:

1.12 < OK
1.12345 < Not OK

GreenSeem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Can you double check the address you're sending to? And the amount must have a maximum 2 decimal on it, example:

1.12 < OK
1.12345 < Not OK

does that apply to all currencies? how if we want to withdraw 1.123 BTC? it means we can only withdrawing 1.12 BTC? how about the rest?
SebastianF88

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

1.12 < OK
1.12345 < Not OK

Okay that worked, but why cant i withdraw all the funds, that is also money?

and also GreenSeem asked a good question:

does that apply to all currencies? how if we want to withdraw 1.123 BTC? it means we can only withdrawing 1.12 BTC? how about the rest?

i hope not, if so you will lose many customers
GreenSeem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

i hope not, if so you will lose many customers

Yes, I think that's okay for coins with a low value, but it will be different when we are talking about coins that have high value, It needs to be clear.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: