Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase will be next to halt withdrawals by Friday..  (Read 15625 times)
BitcoinSteve (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:29:12 PM

The track to less than $100 btc is on the way, many exchanges will close along with coinbase by Friday.. Prepare, get your coins out, sell now or wish you did.. more news coming soon.

DRK: XtijFQdCcPpKXmtjKF4xdpy6vCvJTymfzw

BTC: 1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c0dex

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:32:49 PM

You keep promising this news but so far, you're not backing anything up with any kind of proof.

The_Gloomfrost

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:35:09 PM

Do you wanna make a bet on that?
BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:38:10 PM

You keep promising this news but so far, you're not backing anything up with any kind of proof.
  You seen the plummet thread it went to $102.. I just gave you more news,the proof will be once it happens, Im just trying to help is all..

grifferz

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:41:01 PM

You seen the plummet thread it went to $102..
For a few seconds because of someone dumping coins with no limit. The price rebounded mostly within the day.
BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

For a few seconds because of someone dumping coins with no limit. The price rebounded mostly within the day.

Ok Im just trying to help with what I know once it happens you can find a new way to say I did not predict it.. Im only trying to help, I will leave here now..

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:47:46 PM

Ok Im just trying to help with what I know once it happens you can find a new way to say I did not predict it.. Im only trying to help, I will leave here now..
No! Please don't leave. This troll thread was just so young, and now we're letting it die?

This cannot stand! I say we all give predictions of when each major exchange will halt withdrawals! And then we'll discuss how low the price will drop to. And then we'll talk about how at some point you won't be able to withdraw from any exchange, and then our only recourse to cash out fiat is by bartering locally. And then we'll talk about how all the users of Bitcoin will be arrested in a coordinated effort led by the government (just like that event in Florida). Oh noes!!!

Oh wait, there isn't any more snow...Oh well...
c0dex

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:48:39 PM

I don't know, you were requiring donations in order for people to find out what this inside info was that you had .... doesn't seem like you were trying to help anyone but yourself.

Here's the thread.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457615

ericofmemphis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:20:42 PM

Well maybe today! I tried to move my coin to my blockchain wallet from coinbase 45 minutes ago. I have ZERO confirmations and a ZERO balance now in my Coinbase wallet. Ferkin A. Undecided Undecided
ericofmemphis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:41:36 PM

https://coinbase.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1445308-2-10-2014-pending-transaction-balance-issues
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:44:28 PM

Whats the problem? What is happening? I dont understand at the moment?
c0dex

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:47:15 PM

Whats the problem? What is happening? I dont understand at the moment?

Huge DDoS attack affecting exchanges, among other various news stories - some of which are nothing more than FUD.

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:48:03 PM

Hey, quit bringing up facts. Don't you know that FUD doesn't like facts.
esse83

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:49:33 PM

Antonopoulos, who is the chief security officer of Blockchain.info, said a DDoS attack is taking Bitcoin’s transaction malleability problem and applying it to many transactions in the network, simultaneously.

“So as transactions are being created, malformed/parallel transactions are also being created so as to create a fog of confusion over the entire network, which then affects almost every single implementation out there,” he added.

As this increases in power the entire system will grind to a halt rendering the network useless. That is most likely what Bitcoinsteve is talking about. As people realise that the robustness of the network is actually quite weak we will see a reducing number of users and an increasing number of people leaving and dumping. Wouldn't you if all this would take place? We are seeing the start of this, and thus proving in principle that it is possible.

“Bitcoin is wild and crazy investment that I’m diversifying out of all the time,” - Gavin Andresen
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:52:25 PM

Antonopoulos, who is the chief security officer of Blockchain.info, said a DDoS attack is taking Bitcoin’s transaction malleability problem and applying it to many transactions in the network, simultaneously.

“So as transactions are being created, malformed/parallel transactions are also being created so as to create a fog of confusion over the entire network, which then affects almost every single implementation out there,” he added.

As this increases in power the entire system will grind to a halt rendering the network useless. That is most likely what Bitcoinsteve is talking about. As people realise that the robustness of the network is actually quite weak we will see a reducing number of users and an increasing number of people leaving and dumping. Wouldn't you if all this would take place? We are seeing the start of this, and thus proving in principle that it is possible.

So if this is true then it is the end!? Can anyone really confirm this? Then I will sell because I invested too much.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:54:22 PM

So if this is true then it is the end!? Can anyone really confirm this? Then I will sell because I invested too much.

http://www.coindesk.com/massive-concerted-attack-launched-bitcoin-exchanges/

It is 100% true.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
novaspyder

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:55:46 PM

Bitcoinsteve did call it going to $100 on sunday and everyone laughed at him... And then we all know what happened on BTCe...

That's a pretty spot on prediction, I'd like to see anyone else try to beat it.  
esse83

Activity: 545

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:56:20 PM

Well Im out until I get a clear rebuttal of this.

“Bitcoin is wild and crazy investment that I’m diversifying out of all the time,” - Gavin Andresen
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:56:56 PM

Bitcoinsteve did call it going to $100 on sunday and everyone laughed at him... And then we all know what happened on BTCe...

Actually i called it out a few days before Steve. Cool

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Ivanhoe

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:57:24 PM

Ok, ATH in march 2014 Kiss
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: