Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2161 times)
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Bro, it really depends on which you which to hodl. Sometimes it pays to do day trading while sometimes it doesn't. I have lost over $500 because I refused to sell thinking it might still soar up until it depreciated to a point I could not sell again. Follow your instinct when it comes to trading.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

That is exactly what you shouldn't do in cryptocurrencies as a while and day trading especially.You better buy and hold them at least for days or weeks if you are emotional trader.
Totally agree, I've tried to trade with signals. Sometimes I was winning like 100$ from one trade, but one day I've lost like 500$ and I decided to go with ico market, it takes less time and sometes more profitable.

close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

Sorry for your lose. However, may I know what coins did you trading off? PoS coin? P&D coins? top coins? I think it was a top coin since I think you are a professional trader which does day trading for small profits. Btw, thank you mate, because of you, today I learned if day trading was not a great idea especially if a big event coming and ended up in that day, where I bought and all in a coin for a day trading.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

day trading is like what you said, emotionally draining, because you have so much to lose rather than the gains itself, furthermore if you use leverage for your position. For me it's better to just sit on my investment rather than day trading,
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

lol definitely shouldn't be day trading if you can't control your emotions well. I used to be friends with a trader and he'd spent 1000s going to courses to learn how to control his emotions.
Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

With me there was such a case. On emotions, I sold my coin and lost 1000 $. And if I showed patience, I would earn about 2000 $. You need to have patience.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
Day trading is always emotional because every experts are quickly buying and selling so they don't wait for future. This scenario quick decision is the good career in this platform so emotional is major role in Crypto trading. But It is suitable for experienced traders.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Who told you that "emotional trading" is even a system? You really deserve to loose your money if you jump into any scheme that tells you that type of stuff really.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

trader to works as managing tasks of compliance to gives with reference as how to work with chance of exchange as expending limit on resource following use with release of market, and gains with distance on spares as limit of returns with completion.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

In trading the most thing you can do is emotionless. Just invest your money that you willing to lose or risk. Day trading is basically give you a big lose if you don't have enough funds.But overall the market is reacting so fast coz it's high volatility.

Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

yes, but it is better to invest in Socratus and not worse
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
Trading i could say is gambling because we never know if the coin we thought has promising value will dropped the time we bought it. That kind of experience always happen to traders.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Yes do not be emotion because if you enter the cryptocurremcy trading specially day trading this is to much risky so that is why i didn't prefer or i didn't do day trading but long term trading and waiting the value rise. The need of day trading was you must be watchful or always monitored every minute because it always fluctuated so that the risky part.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

actually, by day trading we have to be really ready to keep monitoring the coin market price. because at the same time it could be that the coin prices rise and down. besides, in doing day trading we should be more focused in order to get big profits. but I think with day trading we can get the big profit in a short time if we can manage it well.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

Yes do not be emotion because if you enter the cryptocurremcy trading specially day trading this is to much risky so that is why i didn't prefer or i didn't do day trading but long term trading and waiting the value rise. The need of day trading was you must be watchful or always monitored every minute because it always fluctuated so that the risky part.

Theres an advantaged and disadvantages between this two if you have no more freetime for doing trading you  can go for long term trading but if you have time to make analyzation you will try the daytrading risky is always, you need to monitor what will happen to the altcoin you will trade dont ever be emotional in daytrading or else you will lose a huge amount of money.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

We should bear in our minds that day trading is different than investing, you have to monitor the market price every now and then because your goal is to end the day with profit and yes emotions will matter you have to control it.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

before joining the crypto currency we must know that the crypto currency has a high risk and if we want to get profit and be successful in crypto then we must dare to take the risk, daily trading must be able to control emotion well because if you wrong in making a decision then you will lose

ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

I agree with you. We need to be very careful while investing in day trading. We should not get emotional in this field and try to concentrate more on investments.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

The market of crypto currency is not based on luck or anything. It is not a market of lottery. The market of crypto currency is an investment market and it depends on the analyzing power of the investors. There is no room for emotion here as emotion will lead to you danger. So be wise and do not be emotional.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

I think in the crypto world we will not be able to predict it, control your emotions in trading that you have to do. You must be patient in this situation. Daily trading basically gives you huge losses if you do not have enough funds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: