Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2170 times)
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

if I think daily trading requires a lot of skill to get better profit to get bigger profit, but if we can not overcome the emotion that we have, then I suggest to do daily trading. So holding long term is a good way to generate a better profit for our future.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

Daily trading is not my thing and it's not part of me, I am emotional person and can't withstand the emotions that involves day trading, I only do medium and short term trade but not day trading.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Crypto trading and skills involved in trading crypto and fiat are far bigger than your emotions. When you do a single more trade than you actually planned to do you begin to plunge into the big abyss of losses. It's advisable to follow your target set for a particular day and not letting your emotions give you away.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

You need to know what you are trading, what direction you want to be trading in, where you would buy and sell and where you would get out at a loss or a profit. You need to know all of this before the market opens and before you take your trade.

If you start to analyse where to get out at a loss or a profit when you are already in the trade then you can only make an emotional decision based on how much money you are up by or down by.

Write down your trading plan, like a business plan and every day, or week, you should be reflecting on how well you executed your plan. Not how much money you made or lost
dewidte

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

Day exchanging is sufficiently hard as it seems to be. A fraction of the time I can't do non-passionate day exchanging that awesome.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

There is only two option in trading for success. One is some rules or basic or knowledge and others is self-control. Sure you can make a profit when deposit but can’t continue it.  It is totally impossible to make profit daily. If you select your target of profit or amount how much you can lose then you can control yourself. Otherwise, it is useless.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

I also don't think you should do any emotional trading because it may cost you a lot of money. When you are emotional, most of the time you make the wrong decision, which is a terrible thing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

That is way too dangerous. Don't base your investments and money in pure gut or feeling or emotion. If you do so you are bound to fail and will lose all your investments.
cozujeye

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

I think in the event that you need to be fruitful at day exchanging then you should be both an awesome expert and furthermore truly fortunate with your timings, likewise you should be stuck to a screen continually. In the event that you can influence it to work then incredible however that concentrated action isn't for me, bounties require just a little day by day exertion a will pay off following multi month or somewhere in the vicinity.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Emotional trading is very easy to make mistakes. I think the best deal is long-term investment, not daily trading.
Everyone has their own strategy. As long as you can make money, I think it can be.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

I also agree with you that you should not do day trading if you do not have the experience and knowledge of it because you will end up at loss moreover, running based on emotions is not good in crypto because you will make regretful decisions. No matter the condition of the market, try to take your time and reason on what step to take before and be sure it is the right step.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

I feel sorry for your loss. I have had the same experience with you, but I am not as strong as you. I was very sad and drank 20 bottles of beer. The thing that is happy is that I am coming out now, I will be next time. Become smarter, don't make the same mistake again, I hope you too
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

That's why I prefer mid term trading and long term holding rather than day trading. It is difficult to look at the market without emotions, especially when it's falling. Hope you can recover your losses.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

That's how life goes bro sometimes your winning and sometimes you getting lost but don't give up remember storm don't last forever. and when you see that you are getting a little profit go for it and don't delay it who knows that you will fall again.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

That's the life day trading for the short term trading so that is why i didn't choose day trading because it is not profitable than we know not like for the long term you store it or you invest it for the long term and wait for the big rising of the value. Trading is for  those who are always monitoring and for those big investor because they know how to day trading and we know that they have tactics for that.
kimladypt

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

It has two faces. You can get in luckiness but you may loss in a bad day.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

a wonder such as this under these conditions will just leave the misfortune as it were. On the off chance that it is better ready to withstand and be tolerant for quite a while when keeping in mind the end goal to get greater outcomes. in a State that frequently falls like this would be exceptionally troublesome if just expectation in multi day as it were. require a ton of thought and investigation for this.
PlayChip

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

Stongly recommend Quickfingers Luc's video on how to take the emotion out of trading, with a focus on small account building, his YT channel is arguably one of the best resources on the web for new traders looking for good strategies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2ZMvZ6AZ8
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Absolutely agree. Nothing can be traded on emotions. As with any exchange, it is important to wait and better calculate the time to make the most profitable transaction.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

It is a good thing that you reveal yourself as an example to warn the newbies in here. Day trading is already very risky and doing that with your emotions it most likely will end up losing all your money.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: