Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2167 times)
fatymaeos

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

Sure I do! Here we need iron self-control and patience! And this is the first! Who does not have such qualities - it is better not to engage in cryptocurrency trading. And emotions need to to leave on other classes.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I don't ever remember getting anything good out of the emotional decisions in life or in trading. Only the educated decisions make sense and let you to earn the gains. Make sure to follow that
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
emotionally, hope it will be abandoned and it will depend on profit, we must be able to control emotionally because that is part of our trading success. so I think when we are emotional it is not recommended to trade because it will be detrimental.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Every trader should be able to disconnect all emotions. If a trader makes decisions under the influence of strong emotions, he may lose his deposit.

gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

in the event that I think day by day exchanging requires a considerable measure of ability to show signs of improvement benefit to get greater benefit, however in the event that we can not beat the feeling that we have, at that point I propose to do day by day exchanging. So holding long haul is a decent method to produce a superior benefit for our future.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

I think that traditional traders are simply shocked by the world of crypto-currency and how it can be earned quickly and almost easily.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

I think that having an emotional trading will always give us bad sell consideration. In day-trading or crypto trading, what we must do are: patience, strategy, smart decision in the right time, and the analysis. Utilizing the moment is also very useful, but never be emotional. Once more, be patient and calm and wise.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

In trading is not just a strategy. the decision to do buy or sell and mental actions must also be healthy and clear. losing 1500 in an instant is the big mistake. the fact is that to get a profit in nominal terms is also not so easy. realistically with the market and also continue to add the best road assets to add value or make the value assets remain the same. good luck
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Do not be emotional in the cryptocurrency world because it will add to something bad that has happened. I am sorry for the loss you experienced. But try to be more patient and try it if everything goes normally without emotion.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

In trading, emotions can only reduce profits. I think that the cryptocurrency world is still very young for intraday trading. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency has a very high volatility and therefore high risks of losing their money. Cryptocurrency intraday trading will be possible in the future when the market becomes more predictable and stable.
pidobir

Activity: 446
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Of course trading within the day is very risky. But if you do it right you can make a very good profit. Although I prefer long-term investment.

mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Yes, I agree. Cryptocurrency trading is a way of earning, where emotions will only interfere. We need to calmly, thoughtfully approach the matter. Do not rejoice too first successes and do not panic at failures. Clear, measured and thoughtful steps. Otherwise, you can go into minus. Obviously, it is necessary to fight emotions.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

thats nothing. I lost 15k overnight. Some people lost 100k overnight. This is life in cryptocurrencies . But you can also see gains overnight by 100% . Its question are you trader or hodler. Best investment is for long time and you will win
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:04:36 AM

Psycholigically, do not make desicions if you are angry or stressed because most of the time, your decisions are gone wrong. The results of decision produced by hard feelings are not made by the brain rather by the heart and its not a good idea. Cryptocurrency requires strategic decision making to succeed. Gut feelings are second.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

Im sorry for your loss. Yes when trading emotions and gut feeling should not be use but instead research and study should be. Before trading you must find concrete proof that this coin can give you profit and not just because you feel like this coin is good. Always do your research and think rather than going with what you feel.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

In my opinion, do not trade on emotional days. We need to be firmly rooted in the principle that business must be transparent and transparent. Once the transaction has taken you lose a large amount of money, emotional also do not help you get back.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

The emotion that is meant when the mood is bad or does the atmosphere want to get more profit?
Emotions in the trade to make people become angry in decision making. Overflowing emotions want to buy but less capital, so it's just sad. Seeing this will be a bit disappointed and emotional but still controlled.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
EconomydayS

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

I agree completely. It is only necessary to approach transactions with a cold head, as the market basically behaves irrationally.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

If trading in the day will be harder for you to make a profit, the market is now in trouble. If you choose this trading method will be a big mistake for you, I should hold the coin. for a long time
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

Sometimes is highly unfavourable is you sell on emotion because market is going down as this might cause you depression. Most people selling on emotion usually sell at loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: