Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2167 times)
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:20 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
No luck with the choice of a coin or with the time of dropping. Sometimes, this is a very risky trade requiring constant presence. And even analysis here does not work, only dry facts.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

You can't trade on emotions at all. This will lead to unnecessary losses and risks. You can only trade on a cold head, so as not to break the wood.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

You do not have to deal with trading if you do not know how to restrain emotions and stay cool. Better take part in bounty, it is much more safer.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
of course. Whenever buying and selling, the thing you need is really a chilly mind. You shouldn't place an excessive amount of feeling involved with it. It'll just set you back much more. As well as you need to evaluation marketplace to create much more earnings.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Day trading require a deep knowledge of technical analysis and strong patience and intuition. People who trade for one year or less have to avoid it because they could lose much money. That field is only for professionals.
upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

All of us here learn and make mistakes. Many lost money trading with emotions. This is an invaluable experience that avoids larger mistakes in the future. Do not be discouraged, draw conclusions and forward to victory.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Emotions is a worst enemy of a trader . If you feel that you can't handle you emotions after a trading failure it will be better to take a break and postpone trading until tomorrow , because you can lose much more doing ill-considered actions .
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

I agree. Even now, when everything is gradually increasing, nobody is guaranteed to be afraid of unsuccessful day trading. I also lost 0.06 BTC and I can’t compensate them for day trading. Trading is for strategists and for those who have a lot of patience. Mt advice for beginners trading: don’t hurry, the course must rise and be sure to go down. It's not just up or just down.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
I, too, had something similar and I always considered such events as temporary difficulties and nothing more. Anything can happen
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Loss of $1.500 over night seems huge for me, maybe it was a big crash and no stop loss used. Emotions involved in day trading is not a good adviser, we should not base our decisions on them.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

in doing trading, we must learn to be more patient and careful. we know that to trade, we must really understand the market situation. that way, we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. it will help us to make a profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

Too much of emotions is a killer in crypto trading, it will make you not to think rationally but to reason with sentiments, that moment when you hit your stop loss and you refuse to accept it and the coin continues to drop in value.... I have employed a bit of control over it
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

That's what is called shitcoin, will you trust coins before you plan to last longer? Indeed, we are not aware of price reductions if we do not monitor the market continuously unless we set an alarm if there is a deep decline so we can minimize the losses we receive.

Not only you, I also experienced a greater loss of value and it made us a very valuable experience.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

On the day trade I will say my opinion - you need to monitor the altcoin, which you trade, constantly and do not trust him to stay without you at night. I advise for the night to translate this altkoin into etherium or bitcoin, and in the morning again to trade with my altcoyin.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

This must be judged by the state of the company, since the fraudsters are different. The most important thing is to look at everything: the website, the documents, the favor.  Grin Grin Grin Because he fell to the very lowest point, in which it is very difficult to rise. But there is always an opportunity and maybe he will rise, now is not his time.  Smiley Wink Smiley
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

Of course I agree, because the emotions can be so much to do that then it will be even worse, so when my friend took off Bitcoin lost $ 1,450,000, and went bankrupt, so learn from the mistakes of others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

Do not sell off your token due to emotion or fear of losing your investment. A friend of mine after hodling a token for some time later sold them off, what happened next was that the token began to moon after he sold everything.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Trading and emotions are very different worlds, which obviously can not come into contact, because when you become stuck probably you will simply lose a lot of money, because emotions give birth to a very foggy consciousness.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. And really emotions in our business do not lead to anything good. We must remain calm. And only cold calculation and analysis will help us in our business.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Trading is very risky especially if you involve your emotions and feelings into it. I did some tradings in the beginning but I have learned my lesson. Do not trade if you don't know how to do it. For some of us it is better to hold

No doubt, in trading your emotions just get in the way, but it's too hard not to give way to your feelings in the bear market. Guess, it's better to postpone trading and have a rest if you can afford it, ofc!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: