Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2170 times)
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

well this thread is really helpful, because getting emotional could be from beign too happy and trying to make more profit which is being greedy. The second part is getting angry and maybe trying to sell everything you have and making loss.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

Many thanks for the advice, now I will be very careful. I myself have lost money for this time and it is very sad, and I wish you all the best, so that you will make a profit
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Emotions in day trading should not be. You can lose everything, if you're in a bad mood. Tomorrow the mood will be better and the money is not coming back.
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

The market is down. If you choose the day trading option is very risky, in my opinion the market is constantly falling may only in a short time the price of coins fell sharply. so be careful.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Emotions are not the place in the sphere where you need a dry calculation and a sober mind. I do not understand how people open positions without this knowledge? Are you insane?
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Day trading is very risky and need full attention and also some technical analysis knowledge, you can't just say you are a day trader with no knowledge of TA , you will definitely get your fingers burned, sorry for your lost but it a lesson and will be more careful next time.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

Trading on high emotions is not permissible. For successful work, you need to work out a few rules, it is unacceptable to deviate from them in spite of your mood. Strictness and management of their emotions will bring good luck and good earnings.
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

Emotions are not the place in the sphere where you need a dry calculation and a sober mind. I do not understand how people open positions without this knowledge? Are you insane?

Do not have any emotions during the trade. Make wise decisions not based on another person's input.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:28:53 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

Maybe some peoples was playing with other's emotional by manipulating the price on the market right now, just think like that when you are in the emotional condition. When you take an action to buy or sell, a pure logic calculation must be the only one take the control. So the mental or emotional doesn't control you to take wrong actions.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:50:42 AM

Not infrequently day trading which in the end causes emotional problems for the perpetrators, the day trading seems very complicated for some people especially someone who is still a beginner.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

If we feel are still as a beginner we recommend leaving the trade, but we also have to learn it because trading is one way that can provide a fast return effect.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:55:05 AM

If you can not handle your emotions, it is better to stay away from any form of trading or speculative activities moreso cryptocurrecurrency trading. The trading activities in cryptocurrency is highly volatile and there is no certainty whatsoever!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Welcome to crypto world. Sorry for the loss.
One of the things that trading takes from people is emotions. When you lose the first time, you feel angry; second time, you feel sad; but 100 of times you'll never feel anything anymore. You'll have no emotions about that.
Thats why experienced traders with no emotions do better than newbies.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

I have a full time job and crypto trading is my hobby. But to trade I treat with patience and careful analysis so as not to lose my means.
Better than losing your money, trade with a lots of patience and trust will allow you to maximized your potential earnings, only those who are afraid of taking
the risk are prone of panicking when sudden downfall happen, but for people who already gained experience and proper understanding, they will be able to
keep holding and wait for the target amount in order to sell out and continue profiting with this business.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

Emotional day trading, I am hearing this for the first time.
But yea, putting up emotions or sentiment for trading is not worth, its like buying stuff with closed eyes and thinking that I know its good.

First of all, I dont believe in day trading and must not be done until and unless one is really good with both TA and FA and have good knowledge of day to day market sentiments. Secondly, even if one is doing day trading, just buying with a thought that it will go up is irrelevant. Market doesnot and will never work as per ones emotions.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

Yes, investing in the cryptocurrency market must control your emotions. When investing in cryptocurrencies, you must make the worst plans, so that you can analyze the entire market more easily and then make the most correct judgment.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

Yes, in any case, if you give vent to your emotions, you will lose, not only on the stock exchange, but also spiritually, emotionally.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Crypto investing and also expertise associated with investing crypto and also fiat are usually significantly bigger than the inner thoughts. Once you execute an individual a lot more business as compared to you truly designed to accomplish an individual commence to jump into the huge abyss regarding loss. It really is a good idea to check out the targeted established to get a distinct evening rather than permitting the inner thoughts to offer you apart.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

Emotional day trading is what I call a dead trap. Most people who know nothing about technical analysis end up falling prey, especially those who follow calls from pump channels, who use their members as pump and dump vessels. Please if you ain't good with day trading, back off to avoid getting  burnt. My humble advice.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Yes, I agree. Only a cold and sober mind that will help to make an analytical analysis. Emotions are, in principle, is a bad counselor about everything in life.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

Emotions are not good adviser while trading. It is easier to be said than done, but we have to make our decisions based on studying the charts, facts and reacting to the market behavior and not based on what we believe that will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: